PDA

View Full Version : Ghostbusters rumor, I need to see if it's true

DisturbedShifty
06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Ok. So my buddy, a total Sony fanboy, has said that because Sony Pictures owns the right to the Ghostbuster movies that the new game has become a exclusive to the PS3. Now I own all three consoles, so it really doesn't matter to me, but I have checked every creditable video game website including the offical website and it even says that it's a multi-console launch.

So has anyone else heard this rumor, and if so where from? Because really I think my buddy is just trying to stir the pot as it were.

FinsNCanes
06-14-2008, 04:07 PM
It comes out in Sept I believe..

Get Up And Go
06-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Never heard that. It's coming out for all systems in October.

FinsNCanes
06-14-2008, 09:35 PM
I really hope it's good. I'm not sure how it's set up though. I thought it was set up like GTA open platform but the woman at Gamestop told me something different..can't exactly remember it was a few weeks ago.

FinsNCanes
06-14-2008, 09:44 PM
DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKXtyy55R2U

It will either be fantastic or a total flop. It looks fun though. I was kind of wishing they would of had a more original story judging by the looks of it though.

DisturbedShifty
06-15-2008, 01:40 AM
Well Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis (sp) have written the script for the video game. Plus all the orignal actors will be back to voice the game as well. So I think it will be good.

WeVie
11-18-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm gonna buy it for sure!

I wish they would make a new movie!