View Full Version : Sig

F5Fury
06-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Thoughts?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/06/kerneysig_edited2-1.jpg

zach8111
06-17-2008, 07:38 PM
i like it

but let me tell you brock lesnar is gonna get his *** kicked soon in the UFC by my cousin mark "the hammer" coleman

F5Fury
06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
i like it

but let me tell you brock lesnar is gonna get his *** kicked soon in the UFC by my cousin mark "the hammer" coleman

Lol. You wish. Brock Lesnar owns! :woot: ;)

#1dolphinsfan
06-17-2008, 08:29 PM
its a cool sig

jimmyjones
06-21-2008, 06:15 PM
i like it

For him being your cousin, you don't know much about him. He tore his mcl and isn't fighting. :err:

zach8111
06-22-2008, 02:29 AM
For him being your cousin, you don't know much about him. He tore his mcl and isn't fighting. :err:

when was this? i hadnt heard anything about that. i dont see him much because he usually fights in pride fighting championships (not UFC where he is a 2 time heavy weight champion) in japan. i know a **** ton about him. he went to high school at st. joe central catholic high school in fremont ohio. he is a 2 time state champ in HS and a national champion in Div 1 College wrestling (Ohio State). ummmm, what else. lol. he actually helped me out in one of my wrestling matches in high school. he helped coach me a few time.

i havent followed him much lately but i didnt hear ANYTHING about his mcl. but he is suppose to fight brock lesner a total of 3 times within the next 2 years, so he will recover (even though he is over 40 now)

jimmyjones
06-22-2008, 02:55 PM
when was this? i hadnt heard anything about that. i dont see him much because he usually fights in pride fighting championships (not UFC where he is a 2 time heavy weight champion) in japan. i know a **** ton about him. he went to high school at st. joe central catholic high school in fremont ohio. he is a 2 time state champ in HS and a national champion in Div 1 College wrestling (Ohio State). ummmm, what else. lol. he actually helped me out in one of my wrestling matches in high school. he helped coach me a few time.

i havent followed him much lately but i didnt hear ANYTHING about his mcl. but he is suppose to fight brock lesner a total of 3 times within the next 2 years, so he will recover (even though he is over 40 now)

Well, the UFC announced that Lesnar was going to fight Heath Herring at like the first of the month because Coleman is having the knee problem.

zach8111
06-22-2008, 04:49 PM
that stinks