PDA

View Full Version : Iranian opponent of Islam

Miamian
06-22-2008, 02:00 AM
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1213794275742&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

To Westerners and moderate Muslims shocked by the radical form of Islam now topping nightly newscasts, the efforts of liberal-minded Muslims like Tawfik Hamid, Italian Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi and a handful of others may seem like the perfect solution. Not so for Ali Sina, who has a different suggestion: destroy Islam.

Sina, who runs Faith Freedom International - an Internet forum dedicated to debunking Islam - calls himself "probably the biggest anti-Islam person alive." The publication of his latest book, Understanding Muhammad: A Psychobiography of Allah's Prophet, will likely cement that position. In it, Sina suggests that Islam's central figure suffered from a series of mental disorders, including narcissistic personality disorder, temporal lobe epilepsy and obsessive compulsive disorder.

"Islam is the biggest hoax, the biggest lie," he says. "Yes, a billion people believe it. But truth is truth. People will eventually see it. Believe me, there is no other answer. We will pay a great price until we realize that this is the solution - to undermine Islam itself, to show Muslims that this religion is not from God, that Muhammad was a charlatan and a liar."

Methinks that the smelly brown stuff may soon hit the fan.

Blackocrates
06-22-2008, 04:40 AM
I get the impression that he has a very small following.

Tetragrammaton
06-22-2008, 10:40 AM
People like this just add fuel to the fire for an inevitable religious war.

LouPhinFan
06-23-2008, 09:19 AM
People like this just add fuel to the fire for an inevitable religious war.

Yeah, but how do you know he's not speaking the truth?

Just playing devil's advocate...

Dolphan7
06-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Fatwah issued in 10 -9 -8 -7 -............

LouPhinFan
06-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Fatwah issued in 10 -9 -8 -7 -............

10 count??!! Are you crazy???!!! The Fatwah on this guy was issued in 2.3 seconds...

Dolphan7
06-23-2008, 03:25 PM
10 count??!! Are you crazy???!!! The Fatwah on this guy was issued in 2.3 seconds...:sidelol:
I don't know, they have to pray first. That takes time.