PDA

View Full Version : would you stay in california

dolfan06
07-03-2008, 08:55 PM
MUST MAKE BUDGET ! THIS WILL HELP CALIFORNIA DO IT !!

NEW FINES START JULY 1, 2008........... BE CAREFUL
1. Carpool lane --- 1st time $1068.50 starting 7/1/08 (The $271 posted on the highway is out-dated)
Don't do it again because 2nd time is going to be double. 3rd time triple, and 4th time license suspended.

2. Incorrect lane change --- $380. Don't cross the lane on solid lines or at intersections.

3. Block intersection --- $485

4. Driving on the shoulder --- $450

5. Cell phone use in the construction zone. --- Double fine (2 times $285) as of 07/01/08.
AND all Cell phones must be 'hands free' while driving.

6. Passengers over 18 not in their seatbelts ---- both passengers and drivers get tickets .

7. Speeders --- allowance only drive 3 miles above the limit.

8. DUI = JAIL (Stays on your driving record for 10 years!)

9. As of 07/01/08 cell phone use must be 'hands free' while driving. Fine is $285.
They will be watching closely --- easy money for police department.

BobDole
07-03-2008, 09:51 PM
well i guess that depends on how good the bud is that i can legally get there.

and i actually agree with those crazy fines. especially the cell phone one.

dolfan06
07-04-2008, 09:53 AM
well i guess that depends on how good the bud is that i can legally get there.

and i actually agree with those crazy fines. especially the cell phone one.that one fine for the cell phone, they should have started 10 years ago. i was sick of some broad racing to work, talking on her cell phone, putting her makeup on and having a get out of my way attitude. and if you did get in her way, she'd start yelling like it was your fault.:err:

BobDole
07-06-2008, 10:47 AM
that one fine for the cell phone, they should have started 10 years ago. i was sick of some broad racing to work, talking on her cell phone, putting her makeup on and having a get out of my way attitude. and if you did get in her way, she'd start yelling like it was your fault.:err:

and that's just the tip of the iceberg. people need to be held accountable somehow. hit em in their wallets - seems to be the only way people will decide to care. gooooooo capitalism!

CedarPhin
08-05-2008, 08:07 AM
The traffic ticket system in CA is a joke...the tickets are easy as hell to beat, at least in my experience anyway.

arsenal
08-05-2008, 08:21 AM
carpool lane tickets should be higher here in NY... i get so pissed when i see people crossing the lines illegally and driving with one person in the car in the HOV lane... if they get busted they should be paying buttcrack loads of money... if i gotta wait in traffic cause im driving solo, so should they