PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 sale

childoftheko4n
07-10-2008, 07:27 PM
not sure where to put this so i figured here would be a start. Sorry if its wrong area

I have a used premium used xbx360 for sale. Includes harddrive, 2 controls, charging station with 2 rechargeable battery kits and a wireless bluetooth headset.

I will also include Call of Duty 4, Ghost Recon 2, Madden 08 and Saint's Row

I am looking for around 300 but am open to offers. Feel free to message me

Apologize again if in wrong area.:unsure:

CitizenSnips
07-10-2008, 09:47 PM
not sure where to put this so i figured here would be a start. Sorry if its wrong area

I have a used premium used xbx360 for sale. Includes harddrive, 2 controls, charging station with 2 rechargeable battery kits and a wireless bluetooth headset.

I will also include Call of Duty 4, Ghost Recon 2, Madden 08 and Saint's Row

I am looking for around 300 but am open to offers. Feel free to message me

Apologize again if in wrong area.:unsure:

its in the right area, I mean we're the only ones that'd be interested. However, im sorry to tell you this but you should shoot for $250.

The xbox just got a price cut. You can buy a NEW one for $300 now (with a bigger harddrive to boot).

You have a much better chance hitting your mark if you individually sell some of it.

SpaceMountain16
07-11-2008, 07:59 PM
its in the right area, I mean we're the only ones that'd be interested. However, im sorry to tell you this but you should shoot for $250.

The xbox just got a price cut. You can buy a NEW one for $300 now (with a bigger harddrive to boot).

You have a much better chance hitting your mark if you individually sell some of it.

True but buying one new wont come with the two controllers and chargers or the games. I think 300 would be a good price for his 360 if i actually wanted one.

childoftheko4n
07-12-2008, 01:06 AM
300 is ideal, but id consider 250 possibly. who knows.

CitizenSnips
07-12-2008, 03:20 AM
300 is ideal, but id consider 250 possibly. who knows.

im not denying its a deal, its just really hard to get fair value on things like chargers and controllers.