PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09 Breakdown of Miami Dolphins

vdronniebrown
07-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Madden site is doing breakdowns of each team and they are doing it each day in the order of the draft.

Miami Dolphins
http://maddenlist.com/2008/07/10/3232-miami-dolphins/

IceStorm
07-12-2008, 06:26 PM
I thought you were talking about John Madden for real. Not some fake, unreal, know-nothing video game. haha
Doesn't FH have a forum for this non-Dolphins related stuff?

Now, then. Does anyone know if the REAL John Madden will be doing any Dolphins games this year?

SR 7
07-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I thought you were talking about John Madden for real. Not some fake, unreal, know-nothing video game. haha
Doesn't FH have a forum for this non-Dolphins related stuff?

Now, then. Does anyone know if the REAL John Madden will be doing any Dolphins games this year?

someone must really suck in madden cuz thats some serious hate towards a game lmaoo

moonman
07-12-2008, 07:04 PM
The passing game is a little more shaky. At QB, Dolphins users will have a fairly difficult choice on who to start with all 3 of the QB’s on the roster between 77-79 overall. The choice will like come down to the more mobile Josh McCown (79 SPD) or the strong armed rookie Chad Henne (95 THP). Last years draftee John Beck will likely be the outsider, both in the NFL and Madden, as he offers only a slight accuracy upgrade which really doesn’t compensate for either the weaker arm compared to Henne or the lack of mobility compared to McCown.

*sigh*

Really? I mean...really? Weaker arm? How was it he tested at only behind Russell in arm strength yet people write this stuff? Lack of mobility? Maybe...I guess...

Don't bother to do research. Just sort of write what you want.

FINS4LIFE16
07-12-2008, 07:07 PM
someone must really suck in madden cuz thats some serious hate towards a game lmaoo

lol seriously

SpaceMountain16
07-12-2008, 11:54 PM
who cares what the real John Madden has to think about the NFL? Have you listened to his analysis over the last few years?

dolfanchris
07-13-2008, 12:32 AM
lol ... john madden is retiring to live happily ever after with brett favre

John Biello
07-13-2008, 12:52 AM
*sigh*

Really? I mean...really? Weaker arm? How was it he tested at only behind Russell in arm strength yet people write this stuff? Lack of mobility? Maybe...I guess...

Don't bother to do research. Just sort of write what you want.

dunno sounds about right to me from what i have seen?

vdronniebrown
07-13-2008, 05:42 AM
I think the Dolpins are a good team to use in madden

CitizenSnips
07-13-2008, 09:49 PM
I think the Dolpins are a good team to use in madden

ridiculously fast wr with a strong running game. In the right hands thats down right lethal.

AND Henne has a cannon in madden. 95 throw power!?

vdronniebrown
07-14-2008, 05:34 AM
Henne will be a nice alternative! What you guys think of Ginn? He is so fast in Madden

SR 7
07-15-2008, 02:27 AM
actually last year MIAMI SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED IN MADDEN ESP after the online updates. it was easily teh worst team in the game. this year we have a better run game, O LINE, and QB play is a lot better along wiht wilford. that should help a good amount b/c our QB play was down right horrible last year in the game along with WR core. its the same crap this year but at lesat we have a wilford with spectacular catch compared to bookers lame ***.

Tetragrammaton
07-17-2008, 09:17 PM

We have no night games, so no. We could get a scheduling change late in the year if we do good.

SpaceMountain16
07-21-2008, 12:24 AM
I wonder how hard the JT loss is going to be on the Madden franchise Dolphins? If they were rated in the sixties before, and lost their best player by rating in the high 90's surely they're going to take a hard fall?

BROWN 23
07-23-2008, 12:55 AM
and McCown is moble