PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys see Spikes?



CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 08:41 PM
yes, I know this will be moved...but I just wanted your guys thoughts on Takeo Spikes if you saw him play today....did you see the hit he put on troy brown?...or his other hits, or picks?....I'm so excited:eek:

PatsWin2002
09-07-2003, 08:42 PM
No. Which one was he? :lol:

Pitty
09-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Yeah, Spikes had an awesome day.

I just mentioned in my other post of his hit on Brown, that was straight SICK!

You think he's happy to be out of Cincy? :D

CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by PatsWin2002
No. Which one was he? :lol:
:lol:

hey buddy...sorry bout the game...we deserved to beat you guys though...:cool:

CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Pitty
Yeah, Spikes had an awesome day.

I just mentioned in my other post of his hit on Brown, that was straight SICK!

You think he's happy to be out of Cincy? :D
hell yeah Pitty!...brown went airborne with that hit:lol:
i never knew how bad he wanted out of cincy till now:evil:

PatsWin2002
09-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:lol:

hey buddy...sorry bout the game...we deserved to beat you guys though...:cool:

Oh, you definitely deserved to win. Your defense was the story. It was hard to tell if Bledsoe missed Price at all.

The game was as bad as the score indicated, but it would've been a bit different if we'd not had stupid penalties and if Patten had gotten that other foot in bounds in the endzone.

I think the only break we got was when that flea flicker pass was dropped. He shoulda caught that one.

I already went to buffalorange and said congrats. I'm glad we don't face you again until this one is a distant memory.

Wdolfan
09-07-2003, 08:51 PM
was he the black guy?

ShinyChicken
09-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Stop over at BFZ sometime, Patswin... I like your style.

www.billsfanzone.com/fanzone

ShinyChicken
09-07-2003, 08:56 PM
I love that recent Spikes quote saying he goes to sleep smiling every night, knowing he did the right thing coming to Buffalo :D

He looked extremely pumped and excited out there today. He loved being on the field in Buffalo.

CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by PatsWin2002


Oh, you definitely deserved to win. Your defense was the story. It was hard to tell if Bledsoe missed Price at all.

The game was as bad as the score indicated, but it would've been a bit different if we'd not had stupid penalties and if Patten had gotten that other foot in bounds in the endzone.

I think the only break we got was when that flea flicker pass was dropped. He shoulda caught that one.

I already went to buffalorange and said congrats. I'm glad we don't face you again until this one is a distant memory.
good luck to you guys...not too much luck though:lol:

CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by ShinyChicken
I love that recent Spikes quote saying he goes to sleep smiling every night, knowing he did the right thing coming to Buffalo :D

He looked extremely pumped and excited out there today. He loved being on the field in Buffalo.
man, after every hit he seemed to just get crazier and crazier:lol:

:hail: TD

Disgustipate
09-07-2003, 08:59 PM
They banned me at Buffalorange =(

CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipate
They banned me at Buffalorange =(
hey gusty...i miss ya over at ganggreen:lol:

ShinyChicken
09-07-2003, 09:05 PM
IMHO, although BuffaloRange is still a good board... BFZ has passed it in quality.

Muck
09-07-2003, 09:05 PM
Spikes looked like a madman out there. Very impressive.

NO- RING MARINO
09-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Bills looked awesome. That Defence can stop anybody. Good Luck. CSB Sportsline makes the Bills #4 in their Power Rating wiith only 3 teams ahead of them. I thought the Patsies were the Dorkfins for a moment.

M-REAL
09-07-2003, 10:09 PM
Circle and other Bill's fans- Your team looked very impressive in its first one, and one more shut out like that from the Bills and they'll be the ones I'll worry about instead of the Pats. Now remember, you won't see me writing this down again so take it for what it's worth..;)

CirclingWagons
09-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by M-REAL
Circle and other Bill's fans- Your team looked very impressive in its first one, and one more shut out like that from the Bills and they'll be the ones I'll worry about instead of the Pats. Now remember, you won't see me writing this down again so take it for what it's worth..;)
I appreciate that mreal and noring...I'm taking this win for what its worth...one win...but it is special, and I'm not going to deny myself the pleasure of it...more important than being 1-0 overall, we are 1-0 in the division...we were only 2-4 in the division last year, so that must change...We "should" win next week...so, hopefully we'll be 2-0 heading into joe robbie(obviously 3-0 walkin' out:evil: )

M-REAL
09-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Maybe.:evil: you'll win, maybe not. But if both of our teams can knock off the Jets and the Pats, things could get interesting......:D

dolphan
09-08-2003, 01:53 AM
I think I speak for everyone when I say...

GO EAGLES NEXT WEEK (vs. Pats)

The Spaz
09-08-2003, 08:46 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TypicalBill
09-08-2003, 09:02 AM
Spikes is something special... this is just the begining of a long career with the Bills... lots of records to be broken.