PDA

View Full Version : Chemical weapons pose threat to Israel

Dolphin39
07-16-2008, 11:23 PM
In light of the ridculous exchange of dead Israeli solders for live known terrorists, this story highlights the dangers Israel faces each and every day.

http://www.rapturealert.com/2008/071508chemweapons.asp

emeraldfin
07-17-2008, 05:00 AM
Any type of nuclear attack will lead to WWIII. If that scenario was to play out Isreal then declares war on Syria + Iran and that will lead to EU and US intervention.

xMChemicalRx
07-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Oh please quit your cries for sympathy. Isreal kills far more arabs and poses much more of a threat to Iran. Isreal currently hold 23 nuclear warheads. Please stop trying to make it seem like isreal is the victim

Miamian
07-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Oh please quit your cries for sympathy. Isreal kills far more arabs and poses much more of a threat to Iran. Isreal currently hold 23 nuclear warheads. Please stop trying to make it seem like isreal is the victim
Maybe if the Arabs would try to refrain from attacking, so many of them wouldn't die. Only Israel can be attacked and be blamed.

ih8brady
07-25-2008, 07:19 AM
This is a joke right? "Rapture Alert" as a source of information? Lmao! Why not Pat Robertston or that urine soaked lunatic on the streets yelling "Jesus saves!"

LouPhinFan
07-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Iran knows better. Can you imagine what would happen if they launched an unprovoked chemical or nuclear attack on Israel? The rest of the world would turn Iran into a parking lot for Iraq, Afgahnistan, and Pakistan. That's what would happen.

Heres a well thought out article on the situation.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1826310,00.html?xid=site-cnn-partner

MChemical:

Israel has those warheads as a deterrent against the entire ME. How else is an 8500 sq mile country of a little over 2 million people going to keep from being "wipped off the map" by all those Arab countries that harbor a deep hatred for them?

Dolphin39
07-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Maybe if the Arabs would try to refrain from attacking, so many of them wouldn't die. Only Israel can be attacked and be blamed.

Its sad how many don't understand this. Its Israel who has to fight in order to stay alive. But yet, Israel is the nation who is blamed. :israel:

Tetragrammaton
07-26-2008, 04:26 PM
I am starting to believe that Iran won't be engaging in war with Israel. I had my reservations before, but now I am convinced. Money makes the world go round, and wars that are unwinnable don't.

Miamian
07-26-2008, 04:40 PM
I am starting to believe that Iran won't be engaging in war with Israel. I had my reservations before, but now I am convinced. Money makes the world go round, and wars that are unwinnable don't.
Money makes the western world go round. Radical Muslims put a higher value on jihad and martyrdom.

miamikid92
08-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Its sad how many don't understand this. Its Israel who has to fight in order to stay alive. But yet, Israel is the nation who is blamed. :israel:

And it's America who has to protect Israel like a mother protecting its baby, and for what reason? Who knows... :rolleyes:

DownDolfin
08-22-2008, 02:21 AM

If you think ether side is 100% right or wrong,Then IMHO you don't know what your talking about.They are both victims of their own stupidity.

Miamian
08-22-2008, 11:06 AM
And it's America who has to protect Israel like a mother protecting its baby, and for what reason? Who knows... :rolleyes:
That's simplistic thinking. America supplies money and arms because it's in America's interest. Israel is a thorn in the side of the Arab bloc and has access to both the Mediterraneaen and Red Seas. Plus, if American agents are in trouble in the region, it's the best place to escape to.

Miamian
08-22-2008, 11:07 AM
If you think ether side is 100% right or wrong,Then IMHO you don't know what your talking about.They are both victims of their own stupidity.
What stupidity? Daring to exist?

Marino613
08-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Why is this in the religion forum? This is clearly a political concern.

miamikid92
08-23-2008, 12:06 AM
That's simplistic thinking. America supplies money and arms because it's in America's interest. Israel is a thorn in the side of the Arab bloc and has access to both the Mediterraneaen and Red Seas. Plus, if American agents are in trouble in the region, it's the best place to escape to.
Those perks are pretty minor if you take into the account the amount of money, and American soldiers that we lose in supporting Israel so greatly. Are you aware of the fact that 1/3 of U.S foreign aid has gone to Israel in recent years? Is having a thorn in the side of the Arab bloc and access to both the Mediterranean and Red Seas worth that much money and lives? What gets to me is how all you see in our news is how evil those Palestinians are, and how "Innocent" the Israelis are.. pretty suspicious business ;)

Marino613
08-23-2008, 10:55 AM
...American soldiers that we lose in supporting Israel so greatly.

While I don't believe that Israel is faultless (nor is the palestinian leadership or the surrounding arab neighbors), I have to question this statement. How many American soldiers do we lose in supporting Israel? There was reagan's beirut trip (which was a mistake and I don't recall actually being asked for by Israel.)

PS I still don't see why this thread is in the religion section. It should be in the political forum.

Miamian
08-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Those perks are pretty minor if you take into the account the amount of money, and American soldiers that we lose in supporting Israel so greatly. Are you aware of the fact that 1/3 of U.S foreign aid has gone to Israel in recent years? Is having a thorn in the side of the Arab bloc and access to both the Mediterranean and Red Seas worth that much money and lives? What gets to me is how all you see in our news is how evil those Palestinians are, and how "Innocent" the Israelis are.. pretty suspicious business ;)
You also don't read about concessions that Israel makes to American business interests.

The Lavi, for instance, was scrapped due much in part to pressure from the Reagan administration's and its opposition to potential competition with the F-16.

Within the past two to three years, US pressure led to Israel cancelling potentially lucrative deals to upgrade Chinese Harpy drones and Venezuelan air force jets.

American soldiers are lost because America is also fighting a global war on terror. 9-11 plays pretty figuratively.

Also, having that access on both seas is very major, Israel is much more a reliable ally than Egypt. But, it's also a small part of the strategy. The thorn in the side comes from it being a buffer area.

miamikid92
09-03-2008, 06:01 AM
You also don't read about concessions that Israel makes to American business interests.

The Lavi, for instance, was scrapped due much in part to pressure from the Reagan administration's and its opposition to potential competition with the F-16.

Within the past two to three years, US pressure led to Israel cancelling potentially lucrative deals to upgrade Chinese Harpy drones and Venezuelan air force jets.

American soldiers are lost because America is also fighting a global war on terror. 9-11 plays pretty figuratively.

Also, having that access on both seas is very major, Israel is much more a reliable ally than Egypt. But, it's also a small part of the strategy. The thorn in the side comes from it being a buffer area.

I still think Americas support to Israel has a bigger downside than upside. The sooner we dump them, the better off we will be.

LouPhinFan
09-03-2008, 07:46 AM
I still think Americas support to Israel has a bigger downside than upside. The sooner we dump them, the better off we will be.

Well thankfully you're not the one making decisions. Our relationship with Israel is good for both countries.

miamikid92
09-16-2008, 10:28 PM
Well thankfully you're not the one making decisions. Our relationship with Israel is good for both countries.:lol:

emeraldfin
09-17-2008, 05:33 AM

Thorn in the side? Bit of an understatment.

Miamian
09-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Thorn in the side? Bit of an understatment.
That's non-commital in terms of which side one thinks is right or wrong, but looking at it from a strategic perspective, what if we didn't exist.

Dolphin39
09-17-2008, 09:52 PM
For a country who most believe has nuclear weapons, Israel has shown nothing but the highest restraint. On the contrary, the muslims have done nothing but threaten to kill every jew in Israel and on the face of the earth.

Israel is the nation who is always being provoked.

McCain/Palin!

kilgore Trout
09-19-2008, 01:28 AM
?