PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 teams nobody cares about.

SabanSucks
07-26-2008, 02:53 PM
http://www.comcast.net/sports/forgottenteams/slideshow/view/

TractorTraylor
07-26-2008, 02:56 PM
And here I thought the whole time it was just called the WNBA...

phin2004
07-26-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't like the phins being on that list. I agree with the Rays though. I live in Tampa, and nobody feels like driving to st. pete to see that stupid team. It's all about the Bucs and USF football here.

JC
07-26-2008, 02:58 PM
wow.

Comcast, note to self: Your internet service sucks, is unreliable, and your employees are borderline autistic.

Top 1 companies stockholders don't care about:
1. Comcast

TotoreMexico
07-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Well this troll cares enough to come to a Miami Dolphins forum and post the link

FinFrenzy
07-26-2008, 03:01 PM
I can't believe I smiled through that list until the very last one :foundout:

The poster must be a Buffalo fan......just guessing here...

SabanSucks
07-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Well this troll cares enough to come to a Miami Dolphins forum and post the link

I don't like Miami fans. I could care less about the team.

SabanSucks
07-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Why are the mods here such hysterical ****en women? I didn't write the list. Warfrat? Is that you sweetheart?

FinFrenzy
07-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Why are the mods here such hysterical ****en women? I didn't write the list. Warfrat? Is that you sweetheart?

look at your previous post..................ummmmm got it.....see what your trying to do....gooooddddd :evilmod:

JC
07-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Atleast we're fans.
We have endured one of the worst seasons for fans and for the players and we are still here, supporting the team in posotive ways.
i guess your bandwaggon-ing *** is hoppin on another team, breaking their ankles in the process

FinFrenzy
07-26-2008, 03:25 PM
Atleast we're fans.
We have endured one of the worst seasons for fans and for the players and we are still here, supporting the team in posotive ways.
i guess your bandwaggon-ing *** is hoppin on another team, breaking their ankles in the process

She/he's a Buffalo fan ;)

SabanSucks
07-26-2008, 03:29 PM
look at your previous post..................ummmmm got it.....see what your trying to do....gooooddddd :evilmod:

What i'm trying to do? I posted a link to a list. i didn't publish the thing. Whoever the ***** mod is that moved the thread, can you please explain why you did it? If i know for sure what the rules are it would be less likely for me to break them again. So i have it straight, nothing even bordering on criticism of the dolphins is allowed in the main forum, even links to published articles or lists. Is that correct?

Nublar7
07-26-2008, 04:00 PM
What i'm trying to do? I posted a link to a list. i didn't publish the thing. Whoever the ***** mod is that moved the thread, can you please explain why you did it? If i know for sure what the rules are it would be less likely for me to break them again. So i have it straight, nothing even bordering on criticism of the dolphins is allowed in the main forum, even links to published articles or lists. Is that correct?It was not me who moved the thread from the main forum to the Depths, but I totally agree with the move.

Come on now, don't act all innocent, you knew exactly what you were doing. Are you trying to tell me the first post you make on these boards in over 18 months is just something you thought we would all be interested in and you didn't have any intention to try and stir the pot? Come on now, you are not fooling anyone.

There is a huge difference between posting an article/story that has negative thoughts and someone using their first post in over 18 months to link to a story that has no real information, just someone's opinion on the top 20 teams that suck. Does that really sound like something that belongs in the main forum?

Lets face the facts, you are a Bills fan, who doesn't like the Dolphins or their fans(as you noted above), you saw something you could post and try and have people get upset and rip into you. That is the absolute definition of a thread that belongs in the Depths. Don't act like the innocent messenger, you know exactly what you were trying to do.

The mod who moved it had every right to, and I applaud them for it.

SabanSucks
07-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Come on now, don't act all innocent, you knew exactly what you were doing. Are you trying to tell me the first post you make on these boards in over 18 months is just something you thought we would all be interested in and you didn't have any intention to try and stir the pot?

Are you saying the exact same thread (which was only a link to an online article with absolutely no commentary) would have stayed had a Dolphin fan started it? Bull****.The ******* who moved it did it because it paints a negative picture of the organization, which sorry to say, is pretty accurate. you know why i haven't posted in so long? Click the link. I don't care about the Dolphins. I've basically forgotten Miami even still has a team. I saw the list, it reminded me that the Dolphins are still an old rival of the Bills, and i dropped a link to it for Fish fans to discuss. That's all. If i made the list myself and started a thread to post it i could see your point. it's a ****ing published article posted online for the whole world to see. get over yourselves.

retired opfinistic
07-27-2008, 12:35 AM
We're number 1!!! :woot:

Nublar7
07-27-2008, 02:18 AM
Are you saying the exact same thread (which was only a link to an online article with absolutely no commentary) would have stayed had a Dolphin fan started it? Bull****.The ******* who moved it did it because it paints a negative picture of the organization, which sorry to say, is pretty accurate. you know why i haven't posted in so long? Click the link. I don't care about the Dolphins. I've basically forgotten Miami even still has a team. I saw the list, it reminded me that the Dolphins are still an old rival of the Bills, and i dropped a link to it for Fish fans to discuss. That's all. If i made the list myself and started a thread to post it i could see your point. it's a ****ing published article posted online for the whole world to see. get over yourselves.
:lol: You are not fooling anyone.

fatkirstyalley
07-27-2008, 10:19 AM
I don't like Miami fans. I could care less about the team.
if you could care less about the team why are you here? Honestly more people care baout us than the Bills which I can only assume you are a fan. Only a fat bored uneducated slob from a snowed in basement apartment reads freaking comcast sports articles. The fact that every tema in MLS wasnt 1 through whatever just says all you need to know. Have fun rooting for the Toronto Bills. You jerkoff

feelthepain
07-27-2008, 12:34 PM

You're in the right forum for talkin trash, but I will tell you if you want to get ban, keep up talking smack about the Mods. I'll guarantee you an offical and permmnent exit. Just a little FYI.

BobDole
07-27-2008, 04:20 PM
http://www.comcast.net/sports/forgottenteams/slideshow/view/

this is the forum where crap like that belongs jackass. now do you want to talk **** or just cry like a little *****? unbunch your panties sugar ****. i'll accommodate.

Nublar7
07-28-2008, 12:06 PM
You're in the right forum for talkin trash, but I will tell you if you want to get ban, keep up talking smack about the Mods. I'll guarantee you an offical and permmnent exit. Just a little FYI.Yep, it is the Official Just To Tick You Off Rule:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f18/new-rule-just-to-tick-you-off-222608.html

:D

retired opfinistic
07-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Yep, it is the Official Just To Tick You Off Rule:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f18/new-rule-just-to-tick-you-off-222608.html

:D

At least he's got a decent screen name now.

FinFrenzy
07-28-2008, 12:55 PM
I wonder if he now knows who moved it...:evilmod:

BwanaZulia
07-28-2008, 01:57 PM
We're number 1!!! :woot:

You win one game, get the number one pick and now are number one!

Things are looking up!

BZ

retired opfinistic
07-28-2008, 02:00 PM

Things are looking up!

BZ
:lol:

Another number one and I'll have to go number #2.

dolfan06
07-28-2008, 11:13 PM

Things are looking up!

BZi don't get excited one way or the other until the third preseason game is in the books.

PhinzN703
07-29-2008, 01:30 PM
It was not me who moved the thread from the main forum to the Depths, but I totally agree with the move.

Come on now, don't act all innocent, you knew exactly what you were doing. Are you trying to tell me the first post you make on these boards in over 18 months is just something you thought we would all be interested in and you didn't have any intention to try and stir the pot? Come on now, you are not fooling anyone.

There is a huge difference between posting an article/story that has negative thoughts and someone using their first post in over 18 months to link to a story that has no real information, just someone's opinion on the top 20 teams that suck. Does that really sound like something that belongs in the main forum?

Lets face the facts, you are a Bills fan, who doesn't like the Dolphins or their fans(as you noted above), you saw something you could post and try and have people get upset and rip into you. That is the absolute definition of a thread that belongs in the Depths. Don't act like the innocent messenger, you know exactly what you were trying to do.

The mod who moved it had every right to, and I applaud them for it.

Do people have so much time on their hands that they purposely come to message boards to stir the pot? I mean, where is the joy in that?

PhinzN703
07-29-2008, 01:31 PM

Things are looking up!

BZ

What do you know about looking up? You've been trying to look up since 1967 and even then it didn't work out

:hi5:

steeda
08-02-2008, 09:31 AM
:lol:

Another number one and I'll have to go number #2.

:lol::lol:

SpaceMountain16
08-03-2008, 05:30 AM
This story makes perfect sense, i mean i'm sure the Dolphins fans all across the country like myself and many of the other people on this board, and even fans of the team over seas around the world, dont care about the team at all.

But living in Philadelphia and watching Comcast run the Sixers and Flyers into the ground over the last few years, it's quite obvious where their sports reputation is.

CedarPhin
08-03-2008, 09:52 AM
At least we're #1 in something. LOL. It was nice to see another of my favorite teams on there, the SF Giants.

I agree with most of that except the Raptors and the Marlins, they're definitely on the up and up, but the Marlins lose alot of their fanbase every time they have one of their semi-annual fire sales.

Logan Zade
08-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Well since this is a site for Dolphin fans and you are obviously not one .... go away. Oh and btw where do the bills rate as an NFL team? Hmmm 27th that is where.
http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/13/nfl-team-valuations-biz-07nfl_cz_kb_mo_cs_0913nfl_land.html