PDA

View Full Version : i need A new ps3 game!!

Greatness920
07-30-2008, 12:49 AM
can anyone help me out i dont feel like payin 60 bucks for any of the games out right now and i went to gamestop yesterday and uncharted and ratchet and clank r still 50 bucks used after so long... the game i was considering is folklore cuz it was like 30 new and 26 or something used anyone know bout that one i liked the demo way back when.. any other games or suggestions people have heres the list of games i have

MGS4, Madden 08, COD4, fifa07 ps2 cuz its fun, Motorstorm, GtaIV, Tony Hawk Skating thing, Oblivion and shivering isles, Ninja Gaiden, and i think thats it!

JuanchoColombia
07-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Knowing you have fifa07 for ps2, I would say fifa08 (ps3).... It's really good, big improvement over last gen and should be cheap by now.

Or you could buy instead the mgs trilogy for 30 bucks... I did it last month and don't regret it.... 3 awesome classic games and like 50 hours total gameplay for half the price of a ps3 game.

I'm now planning to buy the hitman trilogy too, which is also a great option.

.... of course, that is if you dont have a 40gb

BARF
07-30-2008, 02:25 AM
go to gamefly.com that is like netflix for video games and if u like the games keep it and it is way cheaper than the store. i gta4 for 40.00. uncharted is like 30 or 35

Miami 13
07-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Warhawk!! It just became a Greatest Hits and it's only $29.99 and you can also download it right from the PS Store, still the best PS3 exclusive to date.

CitizenSnips
07-30-2008, 01:49 PM
I see you have Tony Hawk, so I'll suggest "Skate". If your a fan of skateboarding, or at least the games, you owe it to yourself to play this game. It blows anything Tony Hawks games have ever done out of the water. Im pretty sure its around 30 as well.

Greatness920
07-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Knowing you have fifa07 for ps2, I would say fifa08 (ps3).... It's really good, big improvement over last gen and should be cheap by now.

Or you could buy instead the mgs trilogy for 30 bucks... I did it last month and don't regret it.... 3 awesome classic games and like 50 hours total gameplay for half the price of a ps3 game.

I'm now planning to buy the hitman trilogy too, which is also a great option.

.... of course, that is if you dont have a 40gb

funny u say fifa 08 cuz i want it but 09 comes out in september so i was just gonna wait and i realized madden will be out in a couple weeks so i might just wait it out and i have snake eater for ps2 that game was def one of my all time favs those boss battles were awesome lol

JuanchoColombia
07-30-2008, 08:57 PM
funny u say fifa 08 cuz i want it but 09 comes out in september so i was just gonna wait and i realized madden will be out in a couple weeks so i might just wait it out and i have snake eater for ps2 that game was def one of my all time favs those boss battles were awesome lol

yeah, I'm gonna pass on 09 and fifa 2010..... I will stick with 08 'til fifa World Cup 2010, :up:

Dolfan5000
07-31-2008, 12:22 AM
Get Motorstorm, Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden Sigma or any of the other greatest hits games that came out a couple days ago. They're all 29.99 now :)

Greatness920
07-31-2008, 01:42 PM
i actually have motorstorm and ninja gaiden lol i think im gonna rent uncharted at blockbuster since its single player with no online.

TakeOne
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
I heard theyre gonna release another Getaway video game.
Did they ever make a video game for the Dark Knight?
SpiderMan2 for the ps2 was tha shiiiiat.

JuanchoColombia
07-31-2008, 09:38 PM
I heard theyre gonna release another Getaway video game.

It got canceled or posponed or something like that.

Greatness920
07-31-2008, 10:27 PM
i just rent uncharted and i must say everything everybody said about this game is true the game is unbelivable and its an old game! wow its awesome lol

CitizenSnips
07-31-2008, 10:46 PM
It got canceled or posponed or something like that.

the publisher, which was Vivendi games, who recently merged with Activision, dropped the game. Right now it could still be made, but the current publisher is no longer publishing it. (in other words, the moneys gone)

The other Notable that got dropped was Ghostbusters, which was shaping up to be a pretty cool game...

Get Up And Go
07-31-2008, 11:36 PM
The other Notable that got dropped was Ghostbusters, which was shaping up to be a pretty cool game...

I'm sure another publisher will pick it up. The game is too far along for it to just die. right?

CitizenSnips
07-31-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm sure another publisher will pick it up. The game is too far along for it to just die. right?

It should get picked up, but it is possible it could fall to the wayside, stranger things have happened. But very recently they showed off a tech demo of the game and it honestly looks pretty awesome. I'd imagine someone will pick it up.

EA gets so much crap for being greedy but Activision is right up there with them. Ghostbusters, though it looks like its gonna be a pretty good game, isn't going to sell several million copies, so Activision dropped it. (Activision, the same company that whores out Guiar Hero and Tony Hawk until they literally ran that into the ground)

JuanchoColombia
08-01-2008, 02:04 AM
the publisher, which was Vivendi games, who recently merged with Activision, dropped the game. Right now it could still be made, but the current publisher is no longer publishing it. (in other words, the moneys gone)

Vivendi??? I thought it was published by Sony Europe and being developed by a Sony's subsidary :ponder:

SarahAnn
08-07-2008, 11:03 PM
A rather passed on game that you can get cheap and I think is good is Bladestorm. Theres a Demo in the PS Store if you wana try it out first.