PDA

View Full Version : Rofl

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Lats year we had a better defense and better offense we also scored more points then the Bills, yet the Bills are a playoff team this year and the Dolphins just suck. The Jets are one year removed form the playoffs add a ton of talent yet they have no cahnce of beating the Bills or making the playoffs....cause a Bill fan says so. Amazing how the Bills have done the least in the division over the last 10 years, yet they are the only team outside the Pats to be playoff worthy. WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen anyone brag about their 1-15 team. So desperate that he thinks O and D ranking are better than their 1-15 record.

Worst of all, this guy is a MOD on FH :sidelol::sidelol:

Sure, go ahead and delete the thread because I'm smacking what a MOD said. :sidelol:

BobDole
07-31-2008, 03:25 PM
is jason's peter gonna end his contract dispute with your butthole soon?

i figure no, seeing how losman's thumb got jammed because you were sitting on it too hard.

you're gonna have to be more gentle with your fragile players bro.

Wildbill3
07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
I've never seen anyone brag about their 1-15 team. So desperate that he thinks O and D ranking are better than their 1-15 record.

Sure, go ahead and delete the thread because I'm smacking what a MOD said. :sidelol::err:I'm not sure why you think I would delete a thread about trying to talk smack about a mod? Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between good ol fashioned smack and the kind of bs where someone takes a "real" problem with staff to the smack forums....

retired opfinistic
07-31-2008, 03:31 PM

Sure, go ahead and delete the thread because I'm smacking what a MOD said. :sidelol:
:err:

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
is jason's peter gonna end his contract dispute with your butthole soon?

i figure no, seeing how losman's thumb got jammed because you were sitting on it too hard.

you're gonna have to be more gentle with your fragile players bro.

Even without Peters, who's gonna rush our qb now that JT is gone (even when he was here he was Peters' *****) ?

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
:err:I'm not sure why you think I would delete a thread about trying to talk smack about a mod? Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between good ol fashioned smack and the kind of bs where someone takes a "real" problem with staff to the smack forums....

my thread laughing at FTP being a MOD was deleted.I wasn't complaining about it, I was laughing.

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 03:33 PM
:err:

changing ones handle is against TOS is it not?

retired opfinistic
07-31-2008, 03:39 PM
changing ones handle is against TOS is it not?
Leave my handle alone. :lol: I'm retired now, much kinder and gentler....ooops, did I make a typo when quoting you? My bad. :wink:

HurriPhin
07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
I've never seen anyone brag about their 1-15 team.

Thats b/c you've never been witness to a proud franchise.
:df81:

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 03:47 PM
Leave my handle alone. :lol: I'm retired now, much kinder and gentler....ooops, did I make a typo when quoting you? My bad. :wink:

:lol:

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Thats b/c you've never been witness to a proud franchise.
:df81:it's not the fins for sure. the NFL most fairweathered fans in the NFL.

BobDole
07-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Even without Peters, who's gonna rush our qb now that JT is gone (even when he was here he was Peters' *****) ?

we are gonna blitz you behemoth lovers so bad next year your gonna taste *dolphins* peter every time you kiss your boyfriend raul on his oh so comforting lips. how does my stomach taste she says.

Justasportsfan
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
we are gonna blitz you behemoth lovers so bad next year your gonna taste *dolphins* peter every time you kiss your boyfriend raul on his oh so comforting lips. how does my stomach taste she says.

Hey Dole, I think you're typing your conversation with whoever you're fighting with with here on FH. We don't need to read your personal issues.

BobDole
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
it's not the fins for sure. the NFL most fairweathered fans in the NFL.

the NFL most NFL fairweathered NFL fans NFL in NFL the NFL NFL would have made more sense.

malkovich malkovich.

BobDole
07-31-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey Dole, I think you're typing your conversation with whoever you're fighting with with here on FH. We don't need to read your personal issues.

fighting with? okay. :err:

i know i've done this before, but again it seems appropriate.

step 1: read justa's post

step 2: look at the picture directly under what he wrote

step 3: ponder

Justasportsfan
08-01-2008, 02:11 PM
step 2: look at the picture directly under what he wrote

step 3: ponder

you're pondering your mom?

BleedinGreenNC
08-01-2008, 02:17 PM
:read:

retired opfinistic
08-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Bleed! How's married life treating you?

dolfan06
08-01-2008, 04:42 PM

.what the hell is the "F" for, Folphins or Fluffalo?:rolleyes2:

Wildbill3
08-01-2008, 05:12 PM
what the hell is the "F" for, Folphins or Fluffalo?:rolleyes2:
fart

dolfan06
08-01-2008, 11:37 PM
fartgee, thats a surprise. i was trying to be nice.:d-day:

BobDole
08-02-2008, 07:36 PM
you're pondering your mom?

:grapeape:

ugh.

INPHINITY
08-03-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm F-in lost... :unsure:

Brassmonki14120
08-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Still, it is pretty fricken funny reading his posts that project the phins as some great miracle of football and I can't wait to see how long he keeps up this love affair with Beck.

arsenal
08-04-2008, 10:51 AM

you've also never seen a womans vagina... or a Bills superbowl victory... so who really cares

retired opfinistic
08-04-2008, 11:04 AM
you've also never seen a womans vagina... or a Bills superbowl victory... so who really cares
He may be a hermaphrodite, so you could be half wrong, you know.

arsenal
08-05-2008, 07:50 AM
He may be a hermaphrodite, so you could be half wrong, you know.

very true... too bad for Bills fans theres no half superbowl victories :hi5:

Brassmonki14120
08-05-2008, 09:26 AM

Arse, You're only 27 so you've never seen a miami Super Bowl victory.

You have seen Wanny jump ship, The Nictator crap on the phins, Cam Cameron hand over play calling to Mike Mularkey.

In the last decade you've heard promises of bringing a winning franchise to Miami but noone has even made an honest effort to deliver. Could have had Drew Brees but WH was too cheap and picked up Daunte. Could have had Quinn but instead took Ginn...and his family.

How does it feel to be minus Chambers, Welker, Zach and JT?

How does it feel to have a coach who's best credential is being hired by BP?

How does it feel to have the some of the crappiest recievers and Quarterbacks in the league?

How does it feel to be coming off a 1-15 season and having the worst record in the league last season?

How does it feel to have a shot at being the worst team in the league again THIS season?

How does it feel when you can't watch sports center on Monday morning because you don't want to see your own teams highlights?

Justasportsfan
08-05-2008, 09:55 AM
at 27 Assenal did see his fins get Beeetched by Kelly and co on their way to those 4 sb losses. He did witness the great SHula humbled by Marv. Dan was Kelly's beeeiotch and Shula was MArv's $5 whore. Assenal did witness that.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2008, 10:21 AM
I'll answer your questions Monkeyboy.

Weird, but exciting, a fresh start is just what we need in Miami.

Given the Tunas track record pretty God Damn good.

How does it feel to have the some of the crappiest recievers and Quarterbacks in the league?

Untested, not crappiest. Hoping some of these young step up and take starting positions instead of us having to pick the best of a bad lot.

How does it feel to be coming off a 1-15 season and having the worst record in the league last season?

I feel like a Lions fan.

How does it feel to have a shot at being the worst team in the league again THIS season?

Kansas City and Atlanta both have a better shot at that dubious title. We aren't gonna be great, but we will show some growth by the end of the season.

How does it feel when you can't watch sports center on Monday morning because you don't want to see your own teams highlights?

But you can catch the entire '07 season, uncut and unedited on Comedy Central. :up:

arsenal
08-05-2008, 10:32 AM
lol@notice the bills fans only commenting on the fact that they have never seen a Bills superbowl victory... they know the never seen a womans vagina statement can not be disputed in any way shape or form for most Bills fans...

Brassmonki14120
08-05-2008, 10:35 AM
I'll answer your questions Monkeyboy.

Weird, but exciting, a fresh start is just what we need in Miami.
Given the Tunas track record pretty God Damn good.
Untested, not crappiest. Hoping some of these young step up and take starting positions instead of us having to pick the best of a bad lot.
I feel like a Lions fan.
Kansas City and Atlanta both have a better shot at that dubious title. We aren't gonna be great, but we will show some growth by the end of the season.
But you can catch the entire '07 season, uncut and unedited on Comedy Central. :up:

When you call me "Monkeyboy" you're using your words to hurt. I couldn't get myself to read anything after that.

retired opfinistic
08-05-2008, 10:39 AM
When you call me "Monkeyboy" you're using your words to hurt. I couldn't get myself to read anything after that.
Since I retired I decided not to use hateful words like Assmonkey or Justasportsfag. :d-day:

Brassmonki14120
08-05-2008, 11:02 AM
lol@notice the bills fans only commenting on the fact that they have never seen a Bills superbowl victory... they know the never seen a womans vagina statement can not be disputed in any way shape or form for most Bills fans...

If there any one who isn't gettin' any it's a guy who's purchased a membership to a free message board. There is no way a wife would ever let you live down such a stupid purchase.

Any time she wanted ANYTHING you'ld have to get it for her or hear about how you threw your money away.

And don't give me that macho "my wife knows her place" crap because if she doesn't care about you wasting money then it means she's sending some other guys.

Virgin.

arsenal
08-05-2008, 11:08 AM
lol@brassmonki acting like the street hookers he picks up are his wife...

i dont know how it is in Buffalo, but first off i have no problem spending 30 bucks a year on something... that may be what season tickets at the Ralph are going for, and may seem like a lot... but i dont have to worry about that too much... 2ndly if i had to ask my "wife" for just spending a measly 30 bucks a year, i probably wouldn't have testicles...

but alas i do have testicles and have no need to beg for change from the lady in my life... sorry buddy, buffalo really is *** backwards huh?

Brassmonki14120
08-05-2008, 11:51 AM
lol@brassmonki acting like the street hookers he picks up are his wife...

i dont know how it is in Buffalo, but first off i have no problem spending 30 bucks a year on something... that may be what season tickets at the Ralph are going for, and may seem like a lot... but i dont have to worry about that too much... 2ndly if i had to ask my "wife" for just spending a measly 30 bucks a year, i probably wouldn't have testicles...

but alas i do have testicles and have no need to beg for change from the lady in my life... sorry buddy, buffalo really is *** backwards huh?

If season tickets were $30 in miami they still couldn't sellout.

Spending a measly $30 a year on crap is still crap. If the "wife" in your life doesn't care about you wasting money then read my last post.

And what did you mean by putting wife in quotes? My guess is that you have a life partner and you're the Butch and he's the b****.

PhinzN703
08-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Arse, You're only 27 so you've never seen a miami Super Bowl victory.

You have seen Wanny jump ship, The Nictator crap on the phins, Cam Cameron hand over play calling to Mike Mularkey.

In the last decade you've heard promises of bringing a winning franchise to Miami but noone has even made an honest effort to deliver. Could have had Drew Brees but WH was too cheap and picked up Daunte. Could have had Quinn but instead took Ginn...and his family.

0-4
:hi5:

Brassmonki14120
08-07-2008, 08:30 AM
0-4
:hi5:

1-15 with no real upside going into this season.

No real QB, no real recieving threat, no consistency on the offensive line, no Zach, no JT, no sellouts=blackouts, no respect from anybody.