PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09 questions

Fin_Frenzy_84
08-03-2008, 10:02 PM
this might be complicated to understand but in franchise mode if u draft in the 09 draft will the actuall real rookies be in the draft if someone understands my question can u please sum it up

CitizenSnips
08-03-2008, 10:08 PM
this might be complicated to understand but in franchise mode if u draft in the 09 draft will the actuall real rookies be in the draft if someone understands my question can u please sum it up

no they will not. the rookies will be randomly generated names and players, not the real class with the likes of Stafford, Tebow, etc.

However, if you want that draft class, rent/buy NCAA 09, play a season in the dynasty mode or sim a season, and then it lets you save that roster so you can import it into madden, which allows you to put that draft class in as the actual draft class of 09.

footballer
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
if you saved "ncaa rosters"(ncaa 08) (graduating class)- you can up load that into madden 08, but they will not have their names, just their college number( ie:mcfadden will be rb5, instead of his name) if im not mistaken, their is an option to name all the players you draft... but you have to hhave the file from ncaa 08 to do it-

JuanchoColombia
08-04-2008, 04:14 PM
if you're on a ps3 just download the game save to the pc and put it on a flash drive ;) (I don't know if you can do that on the 360....)

SpaceMountain16
08-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Buy the 360 version, you wont be confused at all because there is absolutely nothing to do in the franchise.

The Standard
08-14-2008, 08:50 PM
how do I see "Play-art" during the pre play on offense.

jimmy42jack0
08-17-2008, 09:44 PM
in ncaa 09 go to xbox live and then the section where you download rosters...enter the gamertag "EArosters com" and you'll download the real players in the game for this year's roster...that way when you transport the data to madden it will have all the real names

jimmy42jack0
08-17-2008, 09:48 PM
also...i have a question...what auto subs settings are realistic for subbing with a 12 minute game?