PDA

View Full Version : Last minute change?

PAR
09-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Maybe someone could help me out here. I did not get any top flight RBs in my draft, and could not trade for one. So I have both Correll Buckhalter and Duce Staley. Buck will actually start the game, but Staley may get a lot of play. Damn him and his holdout. He has the agility and skill-level needed to go against a defense like Tampa Bay. Eventually, I will keep one of them (probably Staley). I know it looks bleak, but I need advice on who to start tonight. Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

SMadison29
09-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Philly's RB situation is screwy. They start Buckhalter but he got what, one carry? Staley & 3rd stringer Westbrook had more carries. That's probably a good indication to keep Staley over Buckhalter.

PAR
09-13-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by SMadison29
Philly's RB situation is screwy. They start Buckhalter but he got what, one carry? Staley & 3rd stringer Westbrook had more carries. That's probably a good indication to keep Staley over Buckhalter.

Yeah! thanks SMadison. I dropped Buckhalter just because of that. But what pisses me off is that Andy Reid does not have a clue as who to start, even this week. I'll keep Staley because IMO he is still the best back they have. But now this week Reid is even considering starting Westbrook. WTH?

Al_Tru_Ist
09-13-2003, 08:39 PM
you should drop both of them...you might as well have Thomas Jones and Michael Pittman. or Anthony Thomas and Adrian Peterson. Try to trade for a guy like Stacey Mack or Troy Hambrick instead, maybe.