PDA

View Full Version : Anquan Boldin...

minus
09-08-2003, 02:49 PM
ALL I HAVE OT SAY IS WOW!!!!Like I said he is playmaker and don't pay too much attention to combine numbers.I was hoping for Boldin to be wearing Dolphins uniform but o well.

Barbarian
09-09-2003, 01:50 PM
Between him and Rogers, I'm starting to think that this is the year that the Rookie WR finally makes an impact.

Prime Time
09-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I was hoping for Miami to draft this guy, he is a player. I know he was playing the Lions Defense but he is a very productive guy...him and Rogers will get over 1,000 yards this year (barring injury). These two guys will be good for years to come.

SMadison29
09-10-2003, 11:55 AM
I'm in the same boat with you guys. In many of my mock drafts I had us taking him. How great would our draft class look so far if we had taken Boldin & Smith. Boldin certainly showed speed on that 76 yard TD. Hell he's almost a quarter of the way to 1000 yards & it's only week one, lol.

Prime Time
09-10-2003, 08:10 PM
I know that is unbelievable. It was the Lions defense, but against any other defense it owuld have been an 125 yard day or so. I wouldhave taken a Boldin - Chambers duo....that would be great. The next Moss and Carter ;)