PDA

View Full Version : I can't take it any more!

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:00 PM
When the Fins drafted John Beck, I became an instant fan. As a lifelong Raider fan, I quickly found a second team to cheer for.

Sadly, I am finding it difficult to cheer for this team. Not because of the FO, but because of it's fan base. Holy Cow you have some stupid people that cheer for this team. I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life! I cannot believe how you talk about your players. No wonder guys don't like playing here. How about you actually let the coaches, who know more than you, make some decisions around here. How about you actually get behind some of your players, instead of bringing them down. John Beck is in his second year. He got thrown into a bad situation last year and his confidence was shaken. NOT HIS FAULT. He still played well in a couple of the games. He outplayed the opposing QB's in both the Philly and Pittsburg games! It's not his fault the ENTIRE TEAM SUCKED! Now, you are ready to give up on him because he hasn't been great in practice. Some of you are complete idiots! Hello, Henne and McCown both have more INTs than Beck. Beck has shown better accuracy, and since when is checking down a bad thing? It just means that he found a different receiver because nobody else could get open or find separation within the alloted time. He was checking down in timed drills, people. Are you that blind that you cannot see the facts!

Luckily for you, the coaches are smarter than you. If they do sign a washed up Pennington, it will be McCinterception that is gone, not Beck. However, I wish it were Beck. I'd love to see him traded to an organization with an intelligent fan base. One that actually understands football. One that is patient and willing to let someone with talent develop. Besides Beck and Wilford, the other person I really feel bad for is Henne. Despite his potential, he will have problems as well, and you will eventually give up on him as you have given up on Beck.

You deserve the lack of success you have had. Because the fans, and even the media, are some of the worst I have seen. I am giving up on you guys. There is no hope. You will never see things as they are; only the way you want them to be. One of two things will happen, and most of you will like neither. 1. John Beck will become a great player, only to realize he is not appreciated, and end up leaving as a Free Agent. 2. He will get traded and develop into a great QB, while the Fins continue looking for the next Marino, only to realize he is not out there. Poor Chad Henne will follow John Beck's fate. You like him now, but wait until he has a typical rookie game. You will give up on him as well and the "Let's draft Tim Tebow" talk will begin.

Good things come to those who wait. You people simply don't know how to wait!

ZachThomas76
08-07-2008, 04:03 PM
I agree the people who say "lets draft Tebow" are lost. John Beck is 27, and still obviously needs alot of seasoning, perhaps even years still. Thats where the impatience comes from, and also this regime who has a clue didnt handpick John Beck. That human chipmunk Cam Cameron did.

ccphinfan
08-07-2008, 04:03 PM
I feel so much smarter having read your post

Sean
08-07-2008, 04:04 PM
idk why people have given up on beck he basically got thrown into the worst position a rookie could ever be thrown into. people aren't patient now a days they want an instant Tom Brady.

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx
08-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow a raiders fan is telling us dolphins fans were a bad fan base?

SpaceMountain16
08-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Well you do raise some good points. John Beck was cast into a bad situation as a rookie QB, and he really didn't react well to it. I dont know how many guys would have though. How many QB's played well when their first games featured Blitz happy defenses like Jim Johnson's and Dick Lebeau's. It was a foolish move for Cameron to start Beck away from Miami against those teams, allowing him to get eaten alive. I'm not saying Beck is an all-pro player, but i dont think it's fair to cast him aside after five games!

SuperMarksBros.
08-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, you're a diehard.

This thread is ridiculous.

kud
08-07-2008, 04:11 PM
When you said you were a Faider fan I was no longer interested in what you had to say.

You dare question the Dolfan base when your "#1 team's" fan base consists of mostly wannabe gang-bangers. :rolleyes:

Mogwai
08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Well, bye. I disagree with many Dolphins fans, but I have no doubt that I am a fan of the Dolphins and I can call my fan brothers idiots if I want to as long as we all bleed teal. We don't need some Raiders fan with a mancrush on Beck coming in and insulting our fanbase. You obviously have your opinions and if you lack the character to stand up for your beliefs without just resorting to calling everyone who disagrees intellectually deficient then feel free to get the hell out.

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah, you're a diehard.

This thread is ridiculous.

Never said I was a diehard. I said I want to be a Fin Fan but poeple like you make it difficult. One thing I've observed, is that the more ignorant fans like yourself, are usually the ones the know the least about the game itself. This is why your criticism of players becomes all the more difficult to deal with. You simply do not know what you are talking about most of the time. It's actually sad, in a funny sort of way. There is never any substance to your responses. Just emotional outbursts and uneducated observations.

dolpns13
08-07-2008, 04:17 PM
When the Fins drafted John Beck, I became an instant fan. As a lifelong Raider fan, I quickly found a second team to cheer for.

Sadly, I am finding it difficult to cheer for this team. Not because of the FO, but because of it's fan base. Holy Cow you have some stupid people that cheer for this team. I have never seen a bigger bunch of whiners in my life! I cannot believe how you talk about your players. No wonder guys don't like playing here. How about you actually let the coaches, who know more than you, make some decisions around here. How about you actually get behind some of your players, instead of bringing them down. John Beck is in his second year. He got thrown into a bad situation last year and his confidence was shaken. NOT HIS FAULT. He still played well in a couple of the games. He outplayed the opposing QB's in both the Philly and Pittsburg games! It's not his fault the ENTIRE TEAM SUCKED! Now, you are ready to give up on him because he hasn't been great in practice. Some of you are complete idiots! Hello, Henne and McCown both have more INTs than Beck. Beck has shown better accuracy, and since when is checking down a bad thing? It just means that he found a different receiver because nobody else could get open or find separation within the alloted time. He was checking down in timed drills, people. Are you that blind that you cannot see the facts!

Luckily for you, the coaches are smarter than you. If they do sign a washed up Pennington, it will be McCinterception that is gone, not Beck. However, I wish it were Beck. I'd love to see him traded to an organization with an intelligent fan base. One that actually understands football. One that is patient and willing to let someone with talent develop. Besides Beck and Wilford, the other person I really feel bad for is Henne. Despite his potential, he will have problems as well, and you will eventually give up on him as you have given up on Beck.

You deserve the lack of success you have had. Because the fans, and even the media, are some of the worst I have seen. I am giving up on you guys. There is no hope. You will never see things as they are; only the way you want them to be. One of two things will happen, and most of you will like neither. 1. John Beck will become a great player, only to realize he is not appreciated, and end up leaving as a Free Agent. 2. He will get traded and develop into a great QB, while the Fins continue looking for the next Marino, only to realize he is not out there. Poor Chad Henne will follow John Beck's fate. You like him now, but wait until he has a typical rookie game. You will give up on him as well and the "Let's draft Tim Tebow" talk will begin.

:sidelol: I made it all the way to the 9th line before I figured out I was way too good to continue reading the post... Go back to being a full time raiderette.

Does ones life suck so bad that one feels the need to come onto a message board and bash an entire fanbase biasly? :sidelol: :rolleyes2:

SuperMarksBros.
08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Never said I was a diehard. I said I want to be a Fin Fan but poeple like you make it difficult. One thing I've observed, is that the more ignorant fans like yourself, are usually the ones the know the least about the game itself. This is why your criticism of players becomes all the more difficult to deal with. You simply do not know what you are talking about most of the time. It's actually sad, in a funny sort of way. There is never any substance to your responses. Just emotional outbursts and uneducated observations.
LOL, what are you talking about? I never said we should get rid of Beck, please stop spewing your pathetic libel on this message board.

OH NOES, I HAVE MY OWN OPINION ABOUT PENNINGTON, AND IT DOESNT AGREE WITH YOURS!! Hilarious. Guess you'll be leaving now, posts as brilliant as these will not be missed.

ccphinfan
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM

don't bother. you sound like an arrogant ******* anyways

Predaphin
08-07-2008, 04:24 PM

Great, now go patiently wait for Jamarcus Russell to lose weight....just don't hold you're breath...lol.....Or didn't your coaches just re-sign Marquis Tuiasosopo???...lol...wait another 5 years, I'm sure he'll be great.

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
don't bother. you sound like an arrogant ******* anyways

...emotional outburst... nothing of substance...

Thank you for proving my point. :hi5:

dolpns13
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Great, now go patiently wait for Jamarcus Russell to lose weight....just don't hold you're breath...lol.....Or didn't your coaches just re-sign Marquis Tuiasosopo???...lol...wait another 5 years, I'm sure he'll be great.
too bad hes got alot of wieght to lose too!!!

ccphinfan
08-07-2008, 04:32 PM
[quote=cougarfinfan;1062553722]...emotional outburst... nothing of substance...

Thank you for proving my point. :hi5:[/quo
There was plenty of substance, your an arrogant jerk..and you have no point

Canadianfishfan

First off.. you're not a Dolphin fan.. you're a self proclaimed Raiders fan. Second... some people don't share your enthusiasm for Beck. So you're going to come ot OUR message board and insult us? Not uniquely more intelligent and insightful.

We are passionate about our team. When passion is involved.. many things are said. Im sure if I were to go to a Raiders board.. I would be delighted to be elevated by the enlightened fan base.. From my last stop into Oakland.. I don't think that'll be happening.

So remember where you are, understand that people may not like your boy Beck. And understand everyone is entitled to their opinions.

QrtBck13
Take your Montel Williams sensitive BS to a forum who gives a rip.

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Wow a raiders fan is telling us dolphins fans were a bad fan base?

I believe the words I used were "some" and "dumb". I never said all of you, and I never said you were "bad".

sleek
08-07-2008, 04:37 PM

The second sentence of your quote is priceless:"As a lifelong Raider fan, I quickly found a second team to cheer for."

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:40 PM

Can't argue with you there. Although, what can I do? Ironically, I posted a thread about a year ago stating that I would trade Russell for Beck any day. I got a lot of takers!

kud
08-07-2008, 04:41 PM
I believe the words I used were "some" and "dumb". I never said all of you, and I never said you were "bad".

When your fan base learns that it's a football game and not gang/turf wars then you can have an opinion on dolphins fans.

Canadianfishfan
08-07-2008, 04:41 PM

Im sorry.. your original post is full of generalities as to 'which fans' of our fan base makes your support for our team difficult to give. I think you open yourself up for misrepresentation when your bush has such a broad stroke.

Personally, I may follow players in the news, but I don't go to other message boards criticizing their fans, media etc.. to be honest I just couldn't be bothered.

My advice to you would be to understand people are going to say alot of unpleasant things about you. If you choose to come back and read their responses (Which will only makes you more upset, so I wouldn't)... don't bother responding. Unless you only started this thread to pick fights with people.

Good luck in Raiderville..

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Take your Montel Williams sensitive BS to a forum who gives a rip.

By the sounds of things, it would appear that it's you guys that are the "sensitive" ones.

Finfang
08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Not a very smart idea to start a thread bashing Dolphin fans at a Dolphin board and not expect to get both barrels. Especially being a part time fan. In fact it is downright ignorant!

themole
08-07-2008, 04:44 PM
The second sentence of your quote is priceless:"As a lifelong Raider fan, I quickly found a second team to cheer for."

Ya know, people usually follow the teams in their region. NFL sees to that, just like them freezeing out all Dolphans in NOFL to promote success for the Jags.

The man made many valid points in his post and I don't disagree with him.

ccphinfan
08-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Ya know, people usually follow the teams in their region. NFL sees to that, just like them freezeing out all Dolphans in NOFL to promote success for the Jags.

Other than coming to a DOLPHIN message board, and expressing he thinks dolphin fans are stupid because the are discussing thier OPINION about the team they are passionate about. It makes perfect sense

QrtBck13
08-07-2008, 04:55 PM
By the sounds of things, it would appear that it's you guys that are the "sensitive" ones.

nah i just dont want to hear the 2 sense of some loser fan from Oak. You know who my 2nd Fav team is? .....The Miami Dolphins. My 3rd?....The Phins. I dont wanna hear what some nerd oak fan thinks about how we treat our players. Your not die hard.....so stop talking.

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 04:59 PM
First off.. you're not a Dolphin fan.. you're a self proclaimed Raiders fan. Second... some people don't share your enthusiasm for Beck. So you're going to come ot OUR message board and insult us? Not uniquely more intelligent and insightful.

We are passionate about our team. When passion is involved.. many things are said. Im sure if I were to go to a Raiders board.. I would be delighted to be elevated by the enlightened fan base.. From my last stop into Oakland.. I don't think that'll be happening.

So remember where you are, understand that people may not like your boy Beck. And understand everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I would argue that, based on my actions, I am more of a fan than some of this board. Truth is, I have followed the Fins more the last year than the Raiders. When I say followed, I mean I have spent time on the boards, reading and catching up with the team. Like everyone else, I disappointed by them having such a bad year last year. I really do hope the best for this franchise, and I will most likely continue to follow them even if you get rid of Beck.

Notwithstanding, I have been amazed at how quickly this site in particular seems to turn on it's own. I don't understand how you can give up on players without seeing them in real live game situations. Yes, you can argue that you have seen Beck, but have you? If you base your experience on last years games, then base it on all games. All anyone seems to remember is the Buffalo game. How about the others where he played as well or better than some very good QB's? There is a prejudice against Beck that I cannot put my finger on, and it is disturbing. If you are a true fan, then give ALL players the benefit of the doubt.

A Henne interception is just that, an interception. But somehow it has become a "fine throw that somehow got tipped". It is what it is. Noboday wants to speak to the facts. Go back and read the blogs. Even with the biased journalism, you will find the Beck has the least INT's, has been the most accurate, and has as good as or better than the other QB's, with the exception of the one practice he was truly bad. If you are a true fan, don't you want the best product out there on the field? If so, then look at the facts. I said FACTS, not opinions. Look up the stats. You might surprise yourself. Beck has been the most consistant, and I believe the coaches will surprise you with their decisions. If I am wrong, so be it. I will eat crow. But, I believe it will be the Beck Bashers on this site that will be eating the most crow. Question is, will they support him, even if he is the coaches choice? Somehow I doubt it.

themole
08-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Other than coming to a DOLPHIN message board, and expressing he thinks dolphin fans are stupid because the are discussing thier OPINION about the team they are passionate about. It makes perfect sense

It's quite obvious he didn't come here to start any crap. He has 117 thanks in 8 post. That's pretty impressive to me.

Let him vent. There are a few long time posters here that would agree with his assessment. He didn't say ALL, he said some. I'm sure you've felt the same way at times.

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Not a very smart idea to start a thread bashing Dolphin fans at a Dolphin board and not expect to get both barrels. Especially being a part time fan. In fact it is downright ignorant!

Don't worry, I can take it. In fact, I expected it. It doesn't change what I had to say. Truth is, as you can see, some people have agreed with what I have to say. What bothers you more, the fact that what I said is true, or that it came from a Raider fan?

The fact that I am willing to come onto this board and share my opinions about this team should tell you something. I do care about this team, and I want to see them win. I am interested in more than just Beck. With respect to Beck however, I would like to see him get a fair shot. I think he is a good kid, He has worked hard and at the very least deserves respect from the Dolphin Fan Base. It he doesn't cut it, fine. But give him a chance, for crying out loud.

ccphinfan
08-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Don't worry, I can take it. In fact, I expected it. It doesn't change what I had to say. Truth is, as you can see, some people have agreed with what I have to say. What bothers you more, the fact that what I said is true, or that it came from a Raider fan?

The fact that I am willing to come onto this board and share my opinions about this team should tell you something. I do care about this team, and I want to see them win. I am interested in more than just Beck. With respect to Beck however, I would like to see him get a fair shot. I think he is a good kid, He has worked hard and at the very least deserves respect from the Dolphin Fan Base. It he doesn't cut it, fine. But give him a chance, for crying out loud.

Mr Beck is this you??? just kidding..see now if your original post would of sounded more like this instead of saying posters are dumb or stupid we'd be fine!!

themole
08-07-2008, 05:15 PM

I think John Beck will do just fine. I KNOW he's a good person.

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 05:16 PM
When your fan base learns that it's a football game and not gang/turf wars then you can have an opinion on dolphins fans.

Gang wars have nothing to do with me, or with my post. My post was about some of the Dolphins Fan Base, so it is very relevant to this site, but thank you again for proving my point.

By the way, I do appreciate some of the banter and I can certainly see why I have gotten some of you on the defensive. If nothing else, my post has served to make you think. Some of you are good fans, and some of you clearly have an understanding of the game.

Some of you however, think that name calling and insulting people makes you a good fan. I am sorry to tell you, but it doesn't. Actually, it brings you down to the level of some of those "gang banger wanna be" Raider fans. Oh yes, I will be the first to admit that they exist. It's tough deal with, as is our Jump Suit Wearing Psycho owner that we have, but I never said it was easy.

Having another team like the Dolphins to follow and cheer for has been refreshing for me. It doesn't take anything away from my desire for the Raiders to win, but the fact that I also like the Raiders doesn't make me a lousy Dolphin Fan either. Are you telling me than none of you have another team or player that you would like to see succeed?

themole
08-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Mr Beck is this you??? just kidding..see now if your original post would of sounded more like this instead of saying posters are dumb or stupid we'd be fine!!

Hey man, it's training camp and it's HOT! The heat is even taking it's toll on the Posters. :lol:

cougarfinfan
08-07-2008, 05:19 PM

I can see that! Then again, I doubt I would have ruffled as many feathers and gotten people to think as much, would I? Truth is, I want this team to win as much as any of you. That alone makes me a fan. I just can't take the idiodic posts any longer, and I doubt I am alone in that!

Canadianfishfan
08-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I would argue that, based on my actions, I am more of a fan than some of this board. Truth is, I have followed the Fins more the last year than the Raiders. When I say followed, I mean I have spent time on the boards, reading and catching up with the team. Like everyone else, I disappointed by them having such a bad year last year. I really do hope the best for this franchise, and I will most likely continue to follow them even if you get rid of Beck.

Notwithstanding, I have been amazed at how quickly this site in particular seems to turn on it's own. I don't understand how you can give up on players without seeing them in real live game situations. Yes, you can argue that you have seen Beck, but have you? If you base your experience on last years games, then base it on all games. All anyone seems to remember is the Buffalo game. How about the others where he played as well or better than some very good QB's? There is a prejudice against Beck that I cannot put my finger on, and it is disturbing. If you are a true fan, then give ALL players the benefit of the doubt.

A Henne interception is just that, an interception. But somehow it has become a "fine throw that somehow got tipped". It is what it is. Noboday wants to speak to the facts. Go back and read the blogs. Even with the biased journalism, you will find the Beck has the least INT's, has been the most accurate, and has as good as or better than the other QB's, with the exception of the one practice he was truly bad. If you are a true fan, don't you want the best product out there on the field? If so, then look at the facts. I said FACTS, not opinions. Look up the stats. You might surprise yourself. Beck has been the most consistant, and I believe the coaches will surprise you with their decisions. If I am wrong, so be it. I will eat crow. But, I believe it will be the Beck Bashers on this site that will be eating the most crow. Question is, will they support him, even if he is the coaches choice? Somehow I doubt it.

I understand your argument about Beck, but thats what FANS do. Short for Fanatic. Sometimes it's illogical. But it is what it is, and it's the same for every sport. Every watch european or south american soccer fans.. talk about taking fanaticism to another level!

There are many here who are worthy of dialong. More that aren't. I just ignore those posts and those people who bother me. Besides, we're all complete strangers.... why take things personally?

themole
08-07-2008, 05:40 PM
I understand your argument about Beck, but thats what FANS do. Short for Fanatic. Sometimes it's illogical. But it is what it is, and it's the same for every sport. Every watch european or south american soccer fans.. talk about taking fanaticism to another level!

There are many here who are worthy of dialong. More that aren't. I just ignore those posts and those people who bother me. Besides, we're all complete strangers.... why take things personally?

Because you don't have to be concerned about killing a friendship. :lol:

kud
08-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Gang wars have nothing to do with me, or with my post. My post was about some of the Dolphins Fan Base, so it is very relevant to this site, but thank you again for proving my point.

By the way, I do appreciate some of the banter and I can certainly see why I have gotten some of you on the defensive. If nothing else, my post has served to make you think. Some of you are good fans, and some of you clearly have an understanding of the game.

Some of you however, think that name calling and insulting people makes you a good fan. I am sorry to tell you, but it doesn't. Actually, it brings you down to the level of some of those "gang banger wanna be" Raider fans. Oh yes, I will be the first to admit that they exist. It's tough deal with, as is our Jump Suit Wearing Psycho owner that we have, but I never said it was easy.

Having another team like the Dolphins to follow and cheer for has been refreshing for me. It doesn't take anything away from my desire for the Raiders to win, but the fact that I also like the Raiders doesn't make me a lousy Dolphin Fan either. Are you telling me than none of you have another team or player that you would like to see succeed?

I've been at this site for awhile now. I've heard probably hundreds of complaints about our fan base since I joined this site. It gets REALLY old. Just because you don't approve of some people's approach being a fan doesn't make them any less of a fan, and it doesn't make them bad fans. If they're on this site, especially in the offseason, they are diehards. And this coming froma 'raiders fan first' it's hard to take you seriously when the fins aren't even your first team.

The doom n' gloomers on this site, are few from what i've seen, and every fan base have some of those types. Bottom line is, you insult one dolphins fan you insult all dolphins fans as far as i'm concerned; and i'm gonna take it personally.

99% of us are as passionate fans, it really doesn't matter how we choose to express ourselves, as fans, what matters is our devotion to the team. Some people get carried away with insults and what not, but that's a character issue, not a fan issue.

themole
08-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I've been at this site for awhile now. I've heard probably hundreds of complaints about our fan base since I joined this site. It gets REALLY old. Just because you don't approve of some people's approach being a fan doesn't make them any less of a fan, and it doesn't make them bad fans. If they're on this site, especially in the offseason, they are diehards. And this coming froma 'raiders fan first' it's hard to take you seriously when the fins aren't even your first team.

The doom n' gloomers on this site, are few from what i've seen, and every fan base have some of those types. Bottom line is, you insult one dolphins fan you insult all dolphins fans as far as i'm concerned; and i'm gonna take it personally.

99% of us are as passionate fans, it really doesn't matter how we choose to express ourselves, as fans, what matters is our devotion to the team. Some people get carried away with insults and what not, but that's a character issue, not a fan issue.

Kud, he had to do it with a shotgun because the TOS won't allow him to use a rifle. IMO, he just shot in the air by prefacing his accusation with "Some" not everyone.

kud
08-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Kud, he had to do it with a shotgun because the TOS won't allow him to use a rifle. IMO, he just shot in the air by prefacing his accusation with "Some" not everyone.

Well clearly he wasn't successful circumventing the ToS since his thread landed in the depths. :wink:

But yeah, I understand how some people may be frustrated with other fans. I just don't dig the calling out other fans thing. Keep it to yourself, otherwise personalize it via PM if your that bothered.

It's not his right to decide what consists of a 'good fan.'

Finfang
08-07-2008, 07:14 PM

I'll tell you what bothers me the most. It is absolutely ridiculous that a so called Dolphin fan who has been rooting for this team for about one year can come to this site and attack the entire Miami Dolphin fan base. What gives you the right to come here and judge us Dolphin fans. For your information I am 41 years old and have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I am a loyal fan who has stuck by this team for 36 effin' years. Don't tell me or anyone else here what Dolphin fans are about cause quite frankly you don't count. We eat, sleep, and bleed Dolphin football that is why we are here. Loyalty comes from years of service not posting on a message board once or twice or spouting off about how you LUV the Dolphins now because John Beck is here. You don't know squat about this football team or it's fans. I can only tell you the things I have been through for this team. I live out of state and I haven't missed a Dolphin game in 20 years. I once walked a mile in a screaming blizzard to watch the Dolphins at the local sports because I couldn't dig my car out. You know why? Because I love this god damn football team!!!!

So go crawl back in your hole part timer because what you have to say about this group of fans is absolute rubbish. We will stick together, disagree, fight, scratch and claw but one thing is for sure. We all want to win because we love the Miami Dolphins!!!!!!

Brassmonki14120
08-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Wow. I'm a Bills fans and hate the phins and most of the fans except the retired 4 year old. I think John Beck sucks nuggets and think he'll be lucky to be a back up QB anywhere in the league 5 years from now.

But... I have to admit that I was impressed with the way you kool-aid drinking phin fans pulled together and went rabbid on this obvious "Miami fan posing as an Oakland fan". Really, it's good to finally see some pride and unity in you guys. Good job you losers.

Now on to coug, "When the Fins drafted John Beck, I became an instant fan."
Really? An instant fan because of Beck? Even Joeseph Smith wouldn't be a fan of Beck, and neither is anbody in the Tonawanda Ward.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:28 PM

What a Beck homer post. Maybe the faiders will do him a favor and let him hold their clipboard after we cut him. Then you wont have to go so far to lick his balls.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:35 PM

So you admittedly are a faiders fan...not even a phins fan...just a Beck homer. And in a post where you say our entire team sucks, you get thanked for it by about a dozen more clueless ****ing Beck homers. Now alot of these Beck homers want to say Im not a real fan because I call a spade a spade and come out and say Beck completely blows. But, they agree with posts that say our whole team sucks!:rolleyes:

Ridiculous. And sickening the lengths some of the people who thanked you will go to get a taste of Becks ****. Bash the entire team but, call me a fake fan for bashing one player. A player who ****ing blows btw, and is completely irrelevant because at best he is the ****ing clipboard holder and no use to this team. He will never be ahead of Henne as the QB of the future for this team, and he wont start over Pennington. He is most likely cut. **** Beck.

Whats the big deal about bashing the biggest ****ing scrub on the team that wont sniff the field? All of you Beck homers who bashed me just for having an opinion when I never said anything negative toward you can suck a fat ****. I would say I hate to say I told ya so....but, in this circumstance I really dont. I told yall *******. Beck is trash. The worst ****ing QB ever to wear the aqua and orange. And considering Culpepper was just here, thats tough to do.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:38 PM

Is that right??? Well tell BP he dosent know what he is talking about when he sends Becks sorry *** packing. Maybe its you that dont know what youre talking about.

People who criticised Beck were right to do so. He isnt any good. AT ALL. If you would keep your lips off his balls for a couple of seconds, maybe you could spend some time learning about the NFL.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:42 PM

No he didnt. His points were majorly flawed. Beck blows. And of course you dont disagree with him because youre just another Beck homer in line with him to get Becks **** jammed up your ***.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
It's quite obvious he didn't come here to start any crap. He has 117 thanks in 8 post. That's pretty impressive to me.

Let him vent. There are a few long time posters here that would agree with his assessment. He didn't say ALL, he said some. I'm sure you've felt the same way at times.

117 thanks you say.... WELL THAT ISNT HARD TO DO HERE. All you have to do is come on FH and say.....I tasted Becks **** and he blew a huge ****ing load in my mouth and it was great!!!!! You will get at least a dozen or so thanks right off the top from all the other Beck homers who follow Zoltan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY5KFdFRs20&feature=related I mean CK, and worship Beck. Clueless fans who still yet, believe they know it all like their leader Zoltan, who are completely lost on NFL QBing. Half of them dont have Sunday Ticket, dont watch every game, play too much madden and fantasy leagues, and just dont get it. Hell, they still believe in a Cam Cameron pick at QB. Insane.

Then they so rudely bash other posters just for suggesting Beck isnt any good. And they can call it bashing a player if they want. Reality is all you have to do is make an honest thoughtful critique of Beck that has great substance without trying to bash him and you will begin getting personally attacked by Zoltans cult. Then when you just start really hammering Beck because of it, and dont fire back with personal attacks, they will abuse the hell out of you and try and belittle every point you make no matter what its about. So now Beck is on the brink of being cut and I say **** it. Im coming down here to the depths and hammering.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:53 PM
I think John Beck will do just fine. I KNOW he's a good person.

Well he isnt doing fine at QBing in the league. And he might be a good person, but that dosent make him a good NFL QB.

WVDolphan
08-11-2008, 11:58 PM
I'll tell you what bothers me the most. It is absolutely ridiculous that a so called Dolphin fan who has been rooting for this team for about one year can come to this site and attack the entire Miami Dolphin fan base. What gives you the right to come here and judge us Dolphin fans. For your information I am 41 years old and have been a fan since I was 5 years old. I am a loyal fan who has stuck by this team for 36 effin' years. Don't tell me or anyone else here what Dolphin fans are about cause quite frankly you don't count. We eat, sleep, and bleed Dolphin football that is why we are here. Loyalty comes from years of service not posting on a message board once or twice or spouting off about how you LUV the Dolphins now because John Beck is here. You don't know squat about this football team or it's fans. I can only tell you the things I have been through for this team. I live out of state and I haven't missed a Dolphin game in 20 years. I once walked a mile in a screaming blizzard to watch the Dolphins at the local sports because I couldn't dig my car out. You know why? Because I love this god damn football team!!!!

So go crawl back in your hole part timer because what you have to say about this group of fans is absolute rubbish. We will stick together, disagree, fight, scratch and claw but one thing is for sure. We all want to win because we love the Miami Dolphins!!!!!!

I havent read this until now. This is post of the ****ing year. And I think I might have just met one guy who might be a slight notch higher on the diehard list than myself. If I were a few years older though like you, I wouldve gone to the sports bars to catch the games on satelite before Sunday Ticket starter. I havent missed a game since though. I can definately see me walking though blizzards if I had to though. :up:

Fang youre the man. This is why I have mad respect for all of your posts and thoughts on the team.

Jammin29
08-12-2008, 08:46 AM

Lol! thankfully u don't support the atlanta hawks.

anyway i havnt been on this site for long but it seems to me, know body (well not many) people here are hating on our players like your saying (cept maybe chad coz he was a jet). Its just we care about improving so talking about cutting/replacing players who dont perform isnt that bad. After the offseason, its all strong support (imo anyway, i could be wrong).

but shut up dude, im pretty sure the fins have a larger fan base then the raiders

CedarPhin
08-24-2008, 08:23 AM
LOL @ this thread. It's funny that we have a guy who likes our team "part-time" coming over here to tell us what bad fans we are. And he's a ****ing Raider fan nonetheless. The Original Post is one of the most arrogant, pathetic, useless posts I've ever read during my time on the interwebs. Go back to the Raiders, and cheer with their pathetic team with their pathetic fans. You don't belong here. Maybe you can join Beck at the In-N-Out as chief fry cook.

LMAO. Don't let the door hit you on the way out buddy.

How did I miss this thread before?

BleedinGreenNC
08-29-2008, 01:51 PM
I agree the people who say "lets draft Tebow" are lost. John Beck is 27, and still obviously needs alot of seasoning, perhaps even years still. Thats where the impatience comes from, and also this regime who has a clue didnt handpick John Beck. That human chipmunk Cam Cameron did.

Tebow will be drafted by the Chiefs, that team is going to suck bad this year!

PhinzN703
08-30-2008, 12:38 PM

Don't lump us all in one egg basket man, not all of the folks on here whine and talk **** about everything