PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Meter Added.

Wildbill3
08-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi, like many messageboards we finally got this little feature up and running. Like someones post? love thier avatar? Give em some points, on the other hand do they really tick you off? you can take some points away.

Of course I have it set up so you can't repeatedly take or give points to the same person.... Have fun with it!

Lappy
08-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi, like many messageboards we finally got this little feature up and running. Like someones post? love thier avatar? Give em some points, on the other hand do they really tick you off? you can take some points away.

Of course I have it set up so you can't repeatedly take or give points to the same person.... Have fun with it!

YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM A DIFFERENT SITE!!!! :lol: :hi5:

I love this idea and have been waiting for it! It makes posting a little more fun!

Can you read your rep comments in your user cp?

Wildbill3
08-14-2008, 03:41 PM
YOU STOLE THAT IDEA FROM A DIFFERENT SITE!!!! :lol: :hi5:

I love this idea and have been waiting for it! It makes posting a little more fun!

Can you read your rep comments in your user cp?Lol I think we had it here a long time ago. one of those things lost in the shuffle of board updates I think.

Lappy
08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Lol I think we had it here a long time ago. one of those things lost in the shuffle of board updates I think.

yeah, yeah, yeah what likely story! :wink:

It is a great feature though that I'm sure the guys around here will love!

but I notice I can't neg rep you! :)

Wildbill3
08-14-2008, 03:46 PM
yeah, yeah, yeah what likely story! :wink:

It is a great feature though that I'm the guys around here will love!

but I notice I can't neg rep you! :)
Rofl. I'm sure if the mods and admins could be neg rep'd, we'd quickly go into the negative anytime we handed out warnings/infractions/bans lol. :d-day:

Lappy
08-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Rofl. I'm sure if the mods and admins could be neg rep'd, we'd quickly go into the negative anytime we handed out warnings/infractions/bans lol. :d-day:

is that my first warning????

:D