PDA

View Full Version : So who uses the Dolphins playbook in Madden 09???

Predaphin
08-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Although i like this years version of madden, I must say that this is the worst i've played in Madden. I just can't seem to get a grasp of the game or the new playbook.

I think it has more to do with the playbook. This is not the same Dolphin playbook i've used over the years. There are alot of plays missing from the previous phin PB i used before.

And the defensive playbook seemed to get cut in half. No quarters or 4-4???

Slowly but surely I am getting accustomed to the new playbook but i'm coming along slowly. I have to find new bread and butter plays.

What are some good plays in the Defensive playbook???

Dtronic
08-19-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah it's alot different. Hopefully someone has some good plays they post.

Tetragrammaton
08-19-2008, 05:43 PM
I use the offensive playbook, but I use the generic 3-4 playbook because the Dolphin playbook is in 4-3.

There aren't enough running plays in the playbook for my liking, but I manage. I usually hot route at least two receiving options, so I can get down the field. My favorite play for short yardage is in the ace singleback set (2 WR, 2 TE, 1 RB), and I think it is called quick slants. It is the first play. Anyway, both tight ends do very quick slants. If the defense is in 4-3, the linebacker usually cannot get in fast enough, and in the 3-4, if the linebackers are shifting one way, the other tight end is wide open.

Greatness920
08-19-2008, 06:41 PM
i always love trips bunch but i dont have the game so i dunno anything