PDA

View Full Version : Owner, Wdolfan HEyZinger, Fires head coach & dumps key players

Wdolfan
09-10-2003, 05:51 AM
ap wire-

Today The Owner of the Madden 2k4 Miami Dolphins Rocked the boat. The coach was fired, Fiedler, Royals & Fletcher were flat out released. Sam Madison was traded to Chi. for a 1st & 3rd round pick. the Team will operate with out a head coach for the remainder of the season The oc & dc will run their units respectively & players will collect (no more direct deposit) their paycheck directly from the owner who will evaluate & deduct any fee's he has labeled "fines detremental to the teams growth" from the pay checks. NFLPA is looking into the fines.

Clumpy
09-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Salary cap violations up the ying yang :foundout:

rickykicks@$$
09-10-2003, 07:38 AM
Sounds good to me, we are not going to make the playoffs this year so why not get an early start on the house cleaning.

Prime Time
09-10-2003, 02:25 PM
I don't understand why people trade away all our players....our team rocks as we are...got to keep it together as long as possible. Man I have trouble keeping it together and most of you just give players away, but Clump is right...Salary Cap Violations will hurt.

MarinoFan4Life
09-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Thats an understatement... Fiedler seems to get better in this game... I wouldn't release him. and the cap penalties are gonna hurt you SOOOOO bad next year... that first round pick won't do you any bit of good because you won't be able to afford him. haha

Prime Time
09-10-2003, 07:59 PM
Very true. IMO...this is what I will do when I hit my first off-season I will sign Mike McMahon to be behind Jay and in front of Griese...then I will have very little money to sign anyone else but the following year I woudln't re-sign Griese and I get 7 mil, then I have my QB of the future until Jay retires, then Mike steps in.