PDA

View Full Version : Afc East Foes

finatic1354
08-23-2008, 02:48 PM
All you AFC east ****'s better get ready....The FINS Express is gonna roll over all of you.............
:kick::thumbup::clapping::ninja::bye:

nyjunc
08-24-2008, 06:46 AM
I hope it rolls as smoothly as the Saban expresss and the cameron express:lol:

BeastMode
08-26-2008, 02:27 AM
I hope it rolls as smoothly as the Saban expresss and the cameron express:lol:
:sidelol:

BobDole
08-26-2008, 10:20 AM
:sidelol:

is this our old friend beast reincarnated? or just a designer imposter?

BeastMode
08-27-2008, 12:40 AM
is this our old friend beast reincarnated? or just a designer imposter?
:ponder:

BobDole
08-27-2008, 03:23 PM
:ponder:

i guess not. just go through some fairly recent threads in the depths and you'll know who i am talking about. his stuff wasn't all that bad.

BleedinGreenNC
08-29-2008, 01:50 PM
All you AFC east ****'s better get ready....The FINS Express is gonna roll over all of you.............
:kick::thumbup::clapping::ninja::bye:

The only rolling thats going to happen is Ricky with his Spliff.:rolleyes2:

arsenal
09-03-2008, 01:25 PM
^a ricky weed reference... new and exciting!

Jets fans you cant hide your fear... its pretty clear you all know you basically are ****ed week 1, just accept it and stop trying to act like you believe you'll win... we can see right through you guys...

Brassmonki14120
09-03-2008, 02:30 PM
^a ricky weed reference... new and exciting!

Jets fans you cant hide your fear... its pretty clear you all know you basically are ****ed week 1, just accept it and stop trying to act like you believe you'll win... we can see right through you guys...

YES JETS FANS! MUHAHA!

I see you trembling in fear as Chad "Strong Arm" Penny launches 11 maybe even 12 yard passes with deadly accuracy to.... ted ginn jr!

Then urinate yourselves in horror as the offensive line that's been playing together for a relatively short period of time dominates your D-Line and... stuff.

And then kill yourselves rather than face Ricky Reborn and Ronnie who is taking it kinda easy right now because he's still a little tender and we aint gonna rush anything (unless Ricky struggles and we push him a lil bit)!

Be aware of the hovering falcon, Bill Parcells, who isn't doing anything that has to do with what's going on down on the field but is watching none the less!

Finally you will melt in the scortching hell fire that is "The Miami Humidity"! Witness how it turns the native miami females skin into tough, cracked leather and fear for your lives as the skin cancer creeps up on you! MUHAHAHA!

You're doomed, DOOMED, DOOMED!

arsenal
09-04-2008, 08:03 AM
YES JETS FANS! MUHAHA!

I see you trembling in fear...................

You're doomed, DOOMED, DOOMED!

glad even a mentally challenged person like yourself can see the truth...

Jets81
09-04-2008, 08:07 AM
double post
:lol:

Jets81
09-04-2008, 08:07 AM
glad even a mentally challenged person like yourself can see the truth...

He's not the one living in the fantasy world.... :lol:

arsenal
09-04-2008, 08:22 AM
He's not the one living in the fantasy world.... :lol:

how do you know where hes living, is he your roommate? did you and your boyfriend monki finally move in together... congratulations!!

you guys can hold hands and console each other as the seconds tick off the Dolphins 34-10 drubbing of the hapless Jets...

Jets81
09-04-2008, 08:45 AM
how do you know where hes living, is he your roommate? did you and your boyfriend monki finally move in together... congratulations!!

you guys can hold hands and console each other as the seconds tick off the Dolphins 34-10 drubbing of the hapless Jets...

I don't know where he lives and I don't dig guys. What can I say, I'm just not open to that sort of thing like you teal loving fish fans are.

And smack or no, you must not know a hell of a lot about football if you think Chad Pennington can lead an offense to 20 points, let alone 34. Man are you in for a shock. :rolleyes2: