PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Tattoos

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 10:09 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/IMG00013-1.jpg

Just got mine Saturday. Curious to see if anyone else has one. If so, post a pic?

Im pumped for 08 season!

NyPhan23
09-02-2008, 10:10 AM
yea i been wanting to get one, but i kinda wanna improvise with the logo a bit. interested to see what other people have too.

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 10:11 AM
OMG. football must be your life. lol. guess now it really is.

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 10:14 AM

Well I have a Yankee one too.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/IMG00012-1.jpg

Pinkboy
09-02-2008, 10:32 AM
That's cheap....... Why didn't you go "all out" and do something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8guMii5Uuw

LOL . Finhead ?

rzemanski
09-02-2008, 10:47 AM

Personal attacks are not allowed.

awesome sarcasm bro, i guess its cool to rag on people about tattoos these days. on a dolphins forum no less.

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 10:49 AM
awesome sarcasm bro, i guess its cool to rag on people about tattoos these days. on a dolphins forum no less.

Really. Some people just dont get it. Sucks for them. :lol:

rzemanski
09-02-2008, 10:50 AM
"Bet with Bleed GnW:Bleed GnW agrees to donate $100 to the Make a Wish Foundation if the jets lose, and i agree to do the same if the Dolphins loose."

do donations to the make a wish foundation make you feel more like a man? i guess bets with internet friends are your life. bpackers for lyfe dawg.

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Im a Die hard, Dolphins and Yankee fan. I see no problem with getting a tattoo. Since this is a Dolphins fan site, I figure I would share something like that with all of you. Next time, I know to keep it to myself.

Pitbull13
09-02-2008, 10:56 AM

Just got mine Saturday. Curious to see if anyone else has one. If so, post a pic?

Im pumped for 08 season!

Nice I like the 13 in there as well. Nice representation. :hi5:

Pitbull13
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Well I have a Yankee one too.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/IMG00012-1.jpg

Dude, I've seen better tattos on cattle. No just kidding. Go Sox! :lol:

ChrisJNelson
09-02-2008, 11:10 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 11:17 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Nice!

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Really. Some people just dont get it. Sucks for them. :lol:lmao. yea sucks for me that im not looked at as a dolphin worshiper. theres a thin line between a fan and an obsession. i bet you spy on all the players in the showers through the locker room wall too huh.

kud
09-02-2008, 11:46 AM
lmao. yea sucks for me that im not looked at as a dolphin worshiper. theres a thin line between a fan and an obsession. i bet you spy on all the players in the showers through the locker room wall too huh.

There is? Now my feelings are hurt. I planned to get a Dolphins tattoo in the near future. :boohoo: Oh well I guess there are worse things than being Dolphins obsessed.

Certainly not on my head like that ******* pats fan greyboy posted. that's just embarrasing.

HurriPhin
09-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Nice tats gentlemen.:woot:
I've got some work done but none of the Fins (or Canes). I just might have to change that real soon.

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 11:52 AM
OMG:unsure::rolleyes:

SabanHater
09-02-2008, 11:53 AM
just goes to show you how stupid Pats fans are.

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 11:55 AM
lmao. yea sucks for me that im not looked at as a dolphin worshiper. theres a thin line between a fan and an obsession. i bet you spy on all the players in the showers through the locker room wall too huh.

Personal attacks are not allowed.

Obsessed? Dont think so. Im passionate about my sports teams. I live and die with them. You obviously dont give a ****. No need to post if you are going to talk negatively.

aesop
09-02-2008, 11:58 AM
I have 500 dollars for the first person to tattoo the Dolphins helmet on their head.

kud
09-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Obsessed? Dont think so. Im passionate about my sports teams. I live and die with them. You obviously dont give a ****. No need to post if you are going to talk negatively.

I think he's just a little jealous of your sweeeeet tat. :up:

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 12:00 PM
I think he's just a little jealous of your sweeeeet tat. :up:
yea thats real SWEET man. i bet the chicks dig it too.:up:

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 12:02 PM
yea im a looser:up:im the one with a sports logo tated on my body. i have 8 tats but none of a sports logo. look i was born and raised a dolphins fan, but imo its too far. imo

aesop
09-02-2008, 12:05 PM
yea im a looser:up:im the one with a sports logo tated on my body. i have 8 tats but none of a sports logo. look i was born and raised a dolphins fan, but imo its too far. imoWhat are your 8 tattoos?

FinNation13
09-02-2008, 12:06 PM
yea im a looser:up:im the one with a sports logo tated on my body. i have 8 tats but none of a sports logo. look i was born and raised a dolphins fan, but imo its too far. imo

Why is it too far? You 8 tattoos? Why isnt that too far? I dont get it. Sports is a passion of mine. Somebody might get a Harley because they love motorcycles. Whats the difference?

Dolphins7273
09-02-2008, 12:13 PM
What are your 8 tattoos?

Maybe it's the 7 dwarfs ganging up on Snow White. :D

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 12:16 PM
What are your 8 tattoos?i have one of my son, one of my daughter (baby pics) one of a silohoutte of a shark, one of a tribal sun. one with my parents names with born, died dates, one of a bikini chick holding a surf board on a beach scene, one of the virgin mary with praying hands behind it. and one of an indian armband, (im part seminole) note none of which are trademarks

Pinkboy
09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
i have one of my son, one of my daughter (baby pics) one of a silohoutte of a shark, one of a tribal sun. one with my parents names with born, died dates, one of a bikini chick holding a surf board on a beach scene, one of the virgin mary with praying hands behind it. and one of an indian armband, (im part seminole) note none of which are trademarks

So you have a chick in a bikini next to the virgin mary on the beach praying behind a surfboard ?

:lol:

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
So you have a chick in a bikini next to the virgin mary on the beach wearing beads behind a surfboard ? :lol:yea thats what i said. that was too funny. lmao...... ok yea im the tool. hasnt middle school started for you yet. does your mommy know your skipping?

Mcganiel
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM

What?? This is the difference between a Northeast sports fan compared to a Florida Dolphins fan, sorry guys i know there are some diehards down there but this shows the overall mentality of the week florida dolphin fans. Its not an obsession is a freakn PASSION. Get it straight....

Pinkboy
09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
haha, just razzin ya bpackers.. Don't act all defensive and insecure now....... Doesn't look good on you-- especially when you're spending time here trying to put someone down all because he decides to have a tattoo of a sports team

I mean, there are plenty of other things in this big world to be nerved about than someone deciding to get a measly tattoo, right ?;)

Tpaddle
09-02-2008, 12:30 PM
That's cheap....... Why didn't you go "all out" and do something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8guMii5Uuw

LOL . Finhead ?

lol thats sick

kud
09-02-2008, 12:32 PM

What's the difference? Between your 8 tats and a dolphins logo tat? They say if you're gonna get ink you it should be something you're proud of. If you were born and raised a dolfan i'm sure you're proud, like all of us at FH.

I have two tats and I regret one of them, because it's meaningless to me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't regret 'marking myself a dolfan for life.' (just not anywhere above my neck) But to each their own.

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
What's the difference? Between your 8 tats and a dolphins logo tat? They say if you're gonna get ink you it should be something you're proud of. If you were born and raised a dolfan i'm sure you're proud, like all of us at FH.

I have two tats and I regret one of them, because it's meaningless to me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't regret 'marking myself a dolfan for life.' (just not anywhere above my neck) But to each their own.
the difference between my tats and a sports LOGO. is that mine are all original. there not a trademark. im not saying i dont like the tats but for me. i guess im just more of an original type guy. no logo is going on this body.

MichaelBusiness
09-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I have seen other Fins tattoos on this site under a different thread name i think.

...It was a while ago though

Gonzo
09-02-2008, 01:01 PM
I've considered getting something related to the Phins. Watching the phins has been a big part of my life, so it would have a lot more meaning than a ****ty tribal band, especially considering I don't belong to a tribe and I don't pop my collar. Probably wouldn't do the logo, but something related. Not that I have any problem with logos. My friend was in a serious car accident in a VW once and was lucky to survive. Now he has a VW tattoo. Nothing wrong with logo tattoos if it has some meaning to you.

Nosferatu
09-02-2008, 01:02 PM
the difference between my tats and a sports LOGO. is that mine are all original. there not a trademark. im not saying i dont like the tats but for me. i guess im just more of an original type guy. no logo is going on this body.

Yup, virgin mary, a chick in a bikini, tribal armbands, names of parents / kids, real original. No one has ever done that. Ever. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I can't think of a time where I ever saw any of those as a tattoo. You should add some barbwire around your bicep to add to your originality. You're a work of art, baby!

I guess you're original in that you made a collage of a bunch of random sh!t that no one in their right mind would put on the same human body, but to each his own.

Also, you speak like a 12-year old. If you indeed do have kids, I feel sorry for them, but somehow I think you're lying. Regardless, you're being a pretty big douche for judging people. I'm a die hard fan, and while I'd never get a tattoo of the logo or anything related to the Fins, I can understand why someone would.

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Yup, virgin mary, a chick in a bikini, tribal armbands, names of parents / kids, real original. No one has ever done that. Ever. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I can't think of a time where I ever saw any of those as a tattoo. You should add some barbwire around your bicep to add to your originality. You're a work of art, baby!

I guess you're original in that you made a collage of a bunch of random sh!t that no one in their right mind would put on the same human body, but to each his own.

Also, you speak like a 12-year old. If you indeed do have kids, I feel sorry for them, but somehow I think you're lying. Regardless, you're being a pretty big douche for judging people. I'm a die hard fan, and while I'd never get a tattoo of the logo or anything related to the Fins, I can understand why someone would.
hey pal you really need to watch it. when you start talking about peoples familys i.e children youre really pressing your luck. i never downed anybody for getting the tats they got. just said i wouldnt do it. so watch it before b4 you go to far my friend. :shakeno:

xMChemicalRx
09-02-2008, 01:17 PM
I have 500 dollars for the first person to tattoo the Dolphins helmet on their head.

hahahahahaha great post lol

xMChemicalRx
09-02-2008, 01:24 PM
hey pal you really need to watch it. when you start talking about peoples familys i.e children youre really pressing your luck. i never downed anybody for getting the tats they got. just said i wouldnt do it. so watch it before b4 you go to far my friend. :shakeno:

Let's not take it too far guys. bpackers probably understands that he is wrong. I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Let's not take it too far guys. bpackers probably understands that he is wrong. I respectfully disagree with your opinion.
how am i wrong for having an opnion? its my opnion. i just wouldnt get a fins logo on my body. never lashed out on anyone for it though. never said anything about anyones family either which really really isnt the right thing to do to some people.

Nosferatu
09-02-2008, 01:32 PM

I didn't say anything negative about your family, nice try though. I just said getting a tattoo of your family members' names isn't original, and it's not.

Also, you DID "down" their tats, try reading back a couple pages.

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 01:45 PM
I didn't say anything negative about your family, nice try though. I just said getting a tattoo of your family members' names isn't original, and it's not.

Also, you DID "down" their tats, try reading back a couple pages.first of all you should try reading back also. i have my parents names, and i have my kidt portrits. my parents and kids arent a sports logo pal.

drdolphin
09-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Here is mine. Not fully healed when pic was taken.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/docbirthmark-1.jpg

Nosferatu
09-02-2008, 01:56 PM
first of all you should try reading back also. i have my parents names, and i have my kidt portrits. my parents and kids arent a sports logo pal.

Did this really add anything to the conversation? Talking to you is like talking to my dog, only I can usually understand what my dog wants when it makes incoherent noises. Seriously, I get the feeling I'm talking to a kid in high school in his computer lab.

aesop
09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
A tribal sun and a shark silhouette and you're dogging people for a Dolphins logo?

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 02:51 PM
its not a SPORTS LOGO.

Nosferatu
09-02-2008, 02:54 PM
It's Not A Tumor

SpurzN703
09-02-2008, 02:55 PM
i have one of my son, one of my daughter (baby pics) one of a silohoutte of a shark, one of a tribal sun. one with my parents names with born, died dates, one of a bikini chick holding a surf board on a beach scene, one of the virgin mary with praying hands behind it. and one of an indian armband, (im part seminole) note none of which are trademarks

To each his own friend

SpurzN703
09-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Sweet tat Drdolphin! :hi5:

SabanHater
09-02-2008, 03:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/fFunkyMonkeyTattoo3430-1.jpg

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 03:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/fFunkyMonkeyTattoo3430-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifnow thats funny

rzemanski
09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
hey "pal" I think this is a hilarious post. bpackers1i should def not be allowed to have children. im sure he beats them when the "seminole wind" comes blownin down his neck. im sure the tribal arm band is really a family crest of sorts right pack? and I know the shark tat was from when you wrestled that shark in the caymen islands back in 94'. we know all the stories, but the fact remains ur a complete tool to ever judge a dolphins fan for getting a fins tat on a FINS FORUM!

DolfanMan4Life
09-02-2008, 03:58 PM
hey "pal" I think this is a hilarious post. bpackers1i should def not be allowed to have children. im sure he beats them when the "seminole wind" comes blownin down his neck. im sure the tribal arm band is really a family crest of sorts right pack? and I know the shark tat was from when you wrestled that shark in the caymen islands back in 94'. we know all the stories, but the fact remains ur a complete tool to ever judge a dolphins fan for getting a fins tat on a FINS FORUM!

Yeah thats just not cool, theres no reason to even type that in, you might not like it but cant you just say it to your friends in the room or just think about it, theres no reason to type it in to this post that you think its stupid that someone got a sports tattoo................That official makes you a tool and goes against everything this site is about FIN Togetherness and a Winning Spirit!!!

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 03:59 PM
:terrytate:

bpackers13
09-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah thats just not cool, theres no reason to even type that in, you might not like it but cant you just say it to your friends in the room or just think about it, theres no reason to type it in to this post that you think its stupid that someone got a sports tattoo................That official makes you a tool and goes against everything this site is about FIN Togetherness and a Winning Spirit!!!to all whos feelings i hurt, im sorry to all my little kids for making them cry. i promise i will give you all kisses before nite nite time. :bighug:

Phorever Phins
09-02-2008, 05:48 PM

Im pumped for 08 season!

Thats awesome I got one just like that one without the 13. but on my leg

Dolfan73
09-02-2008, 06:33 PM
mines in my avy, i need to get it filled but love it nonetheless though

Hardpoint
09-02-2008, 11:10 PM
awesome tatt dude. I considered getting one once, but I still don't know what I'd add to it besides the logo. I'd probably go with something along the lines of "Dol-Fan 4 Life" or some such...were I to actually go thru with it that is.

dolFAN27
09-02-2008, 11:18 PM
I expected a jet fan to put a tat on their head, but i guess pat fans are just as stupid.

chewski
09-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Wanted something different so I got Taz wearing a marino jersey throwing his helmet down, it was when Marino retired

WVDolphan
09-02-2008, 11:32 PM

:lol: Awesome post.

Im as hardcore of a fan as they come myself, but just not the tattoo kinda guy. If I ever did get one though....it would definately be the phins logo with a 13, similar to the OPs.

Personally, I think tattoo's are kind of a bad fad that will fade(in fact its already started) much like the guys with the ear piercing etc etc.... Many people will wish they had never gotten them eventually.

True stuff that last forever, like the love of the phins for instance, is one thing. But, some of this fad stuff much like the douchebag youre talking about in this post Im quoting is just ridiculous. Tribal bands, barbed wire, religious nonsense(mostly on people who are you would never see in a church), etc etc etc....FAD.

Personally I loved that one "New Rule" on Bill Maher's show about the chicks with the tattoo's on their lower back that are supposed to suggest they are "spiritual". Maher---"Youre not spiritial. Youre a drunk slut who cant remember the guys name who you woke up beside today." :lol:

But, I certainly dont have a problem with people who get tattoo's that are legit, like a phins logo or something that truly means something to them. To each his own. :up:

HurriPhin
09-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Personally, I think tattoo's are kind of a bad fad that will fade(in fact its already started)

??? a fad ??? Tattoos have been a practice since the neolithic times (10,00 BC) and have been a traditional American practice since the early 1900's. This "fad" will never fade.