PDA

View Full Version : Hard hitting Fins force Brett Favre's official retirement!

Charlie Wilson
09-03-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm Charlie Wilson reporting from sunny Miami Florida as a down beat Brett Favre prepares to take the podium to adress the media after a 28-10 loss to the Miami Dolphins. Brett Favre emerges from the Jets locker room with a confused look on his face, hanging his shoulders in extreme dissapointment

(Reporter #1) Brett, can you tell us how your feeling right now?

* Brett shifts around in his seat, hesitant to answer the question awaiting
him*

(Brett Favre) Sore. Let me start by saying that nothing should surprise you in the NFL but still, this is a tough pill to swallow. First and foremost you have to give credit to that Dolphins defense. You prepare and prepare yet these guys seemed to be all over the place. All in all, those guys played a tremendous game and came out on top today.

*Favre looks down obviously dissapointed and in discomfort from the multiple sacks.*

(Reporter #2) Mr. Favre, you guys led the game 10-3 going into half time, you came out and gave up three interceptions to relinquish the lead
can you tell us a little bit about that?

* Favre's face turns bright red *

(Brett Favre) I couldn't get it done. Look, my teammates played great. Our receivers were where they were supposed to be and I just didn't get
the passes there. I wish I could tell you it was due to injury but it wasn't. I'm getting old. It's performances like this that have me second
guessing my come back.

(Reporter #2) Second guessing you -

* Favre cuts the reporter off *

(Brett Favre) Yes, second guessing my comeback. I apologize to my teammates, my coaches, and most importantly my fans....

* Favre covers his face and squeezes the bridge of his nose obviously trying to force out some tears *

(Brett Favre) I just can't do this anymore....I've lost my passion, my hunger and most importantly my mind to think I could be effective
on a horrible team like this one.

* Favre wipes a tear from his eye *

(Brett Favre) I'm done

* Favre shoves the podium in frustration and storms off to the locker room throwing a temper tantrum that could only be compared to that of
a child. Favre forever dissapears never to play another down for the Jets again. *

lod01
09-03-2008, 07:52 PM
More like "Favre destroys 'fins but Ricky looks great in humiliating loss".

Jets81
09-04-2008, 08:04 AM
I could probably play DB for the Phins. Man are you guys screwed.

arsenal
09-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I could probably play DB for the Phins. Man are you guys screwed.

true, we'd let you play DB because any bum off the street can come into the secondary and get a few picks off Favre :lol:

Jets81
09-04-2008, 08:41 AM
true, we'd let you play DB because any bum off the street can come into the secondary and get a few picks off Favre :lol:

At least they don't go for 6 the other way half the time. :lol:

Charlie Wilson
09-04-2008, 02:19 PM
^^^^ coming from the same guy that was d*ckriding CP last year

Jets81
09-04-2008, 04:54 PM
^^^^ coming from the same guy that was d*ckriding CP last year

Looks like the fan base is following the team right into the toilet.

And whats with the queer comments you guys seem to happy to throw out all the time. Sound like you have some issues that you need to get out into the open, Charlie.

As for the Pennington comment, you must have me confused with someone else...

finsfanjay13
09-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Jets81: Your 'Douchebag of the Year' award just arrived. You may pick it up between 1 pm and 4 pm today. Also, as the recipient of the award, you are given one free ******* courtesy of Brett Favre. Word is that "Mangina" is willing to tickle the nuts.

Once again, congratulations! This is an unprecedented award.

Oh, forgot to mention our sponsor: Summer's Eve, for when you're smelling like fish, clean it up with the scent of summer!

M4RINO13
09-07-2008, 11:42 AM
...I nearly peed myself after reading the "after-game interview" thing... Charlie Wilson... I have to say that you made my Sunday morning even brighter because I was thinking the same thing... today will be the day that Brett wishes he had just RETIRED... PERIOD! Good reading Charlie!

:lol:
GO PHINS!!!!