PDA

View Full Version : jake long and chad henne sig request

hooshoops
09-04-2008, 08:46 AM
if someone could do a jake long and chad henne sig for me with each players names and the words "franchise playaz" underneath i would be awfully greatful. i have plenty of these credits i could give someone in return.

you guys do some sweet looking work.

burger13
09-04-2008, 08:56 AM
if someone could do a jake long and chad henne sig for me with each players names and the words "franchise playaz" underneath i would be awfully greatful. i have plenty of these credits i could give someone in return.

you guys do some sweet looking work.

I just made the one in my sig, if you want to use it you can and I'll use another one.

hooshoops
09-04-2008, 09:02 AM
that's sweet but i didn't want to bite off yours you already had. can i get the words franchise playaz at the bottom instead of the foundation or is that too much work??? i don't know much about how in depth this sig making is.

burger13
09-04-2008, 09:12 AM
that's sweet but i didn't want to bite off yours you already had. can i get the words "franchise playaz" at the bottom instead of the foundation or is that too much work??? i don't know much about how in depth this sig making is.

no worries, I'm happy to give you this one, I will change mine.

here you go:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

hooshoops
09-04-2008, 09:16 AM
that is awesome. how many credits you want??? how do i make sure when people see it that people see you made it???

also how do i add it to my user account as my sig???? thanks

hooshoops
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
ahhh...i see the sticky at the top. i'll get it when i have a chance.

burger13
09-04-2008, 09:41 AM
that is awesome. how many credits you want??? how do i make sure when people see it that people see you made it???

also how do i add it to my user account as my sig???? thanks

You will need the path for the image...right click on the picture, select properties. Copy the path from the properties window

to add it, go to 'User CP' (on the left side of the aqua bar at the top of the screen). On the left sidebar there is an 'Edit Signature' option

In the input box, select the 'Insert Image' button and paste the path for the picture in the popup window. you can center the image if you want to using the format buttons.

I don't need any credits, a thanks below the signature would be more than enough. :up:

hooshoops
09-04-2008, 11:48 PM
You will need the path for the image...right click on the picture, select properties. Copy the path from the properties window

to add it, go to 'User CP' (on the left side of the aqua bar at the top of the screen). On the left sidebar there is an 'Edit Signature' option

In the input box, select the 'Insert Image' button and paste the path for the picture in the popup window. you can center the image if you want to using the format buttons.

I don't need any credits, a thanks below the signature would be more than enough. :up:

a thanks below you will get. looks like you deleted it or moved it b4 i could grab it. my work computer doesn't allow me to pull stuff over. i'll pm you later i guess.

thanks

burger13
09-05-2008, 08:51 AM
a thanks below you will get. looks like you deleted it or moved it b4 i could grab it. my work computer doesn't allow me to pull stuff over. i'll pm you later i guess.

thanks

it's there for you in the 4th post.