PDA

View Full Version : New Ritual

FinsFanLuke
09-06-2008, 09:29 PM
In honor of the new moves that landed Favre in NY and Pennington in Miami, I came up with a new ritual for the New York Jets Miami Dolphins games. Now, what food item do we all get when we go on a Jet flight somewhere? Chicken! As many of you know, the FDA probably would not pass this food due to the lackluster content of this cardboard like material. To bring closure to the Jets-Dolphins rivalry and this food, if you eat it, just remember the lovely aroma that comes out of our back ends whenever we eat food. With this barely legal chicken from Jets it makes our back ends stink even more and reminds us how much the Jets stink. So in honor of Brett, this stink's for you! Remember to eat your chicken Dol-fans

Birdman
09-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Que?

dolphinator86
09-06-2008, 09:37 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT.....if i am eating anything its nachos maybe a braut and wash it down with a nice cold Coors Light with the vented widemouth

MartinTheSNAKE
09-06-2008, 09:39 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT.....if i am eating anything its nachos maybe a braut and wash it down with a nice cold Coors Light with the vented widemouth

Coors Lite? Hey Thats cool man if you like drinking piss water :up:

dolphinator86
09-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Coors Lite? Hey Thats cool man if you like drinking piss water :up:

You think im gonna waste my Yuengling/Guiness or my hard liquor on washing down nachos and brauts. PLEASE!!! You need something easy to drink

Gonzo
09-06-2008, 09:44 PM
You get chicken? I get mini-pretzels and a $5 ****ty scotch. :(

H4wt Pocket
09-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Yuengling

Mmmmm....

Also, nice sig Luke.

Flip Tanneflop
09-06-2008, 11:27 PM

Bullseye all the way around. Although wings or a philly cheese steak sandwich would also be in consideration. Brats and nachos are definately in the top 5 of the rotation.

As far as the original post goes......wtf???:err: