Justasportsfan
09-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Who's there?

OWen.

Owen who?

Owen 1 dolphins. :woot:

Jets81
09-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Aside of the loss coming at home, to the Jets, in Brett Favre's debut, and Sporano's first game, it really gave Phin fans as opportunity to see exactly what they have in Chad Pennington. He's a guy that will kill your running game yet still give you enough hope to believe you can win, only to take away at the last minute when it counts the most.

That's not smack either, it's the truth.

SSnowman
09-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Did he bring his friend Owen 4? You know, Owen 4 Superbowls?

#1dolphinsfan
09-09-2008, 01:24 AM
How long did it take you to come up with that

BobDole
09-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Who's there?

OWen.

Owen who?

knock knock.

who's there?

owen and 1.

owen and 1 who?

owen and juan are gonna double team your mom tonight.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Wildbill3
09-12-2008, 04:34 PM
I answered the door it was your mother... don't worry I sent her home happy.

Willy76
09-13-2008, 07:34 PM
knock knock.

who's there?

owen and 1.

owen and 1 who?

owen and juan are gonna double team your mom tonight.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Vaark
09-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Who's there?

OWen.

Owen who?

knOCK, ETC...
Bison Byotch: "Who's There?"

Voice: "Gopher Cure"

Bison Byotch: "Gopher Cure WHO?"

Voice: "Gophercure SELF Jill" :silverphin:

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-13-2008, 08:51 PM
knock knock

whos there?

bill

bill who?

billdo

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-13-2008, 08:59 PM
I answered the door it was your mother... don't worry I sent her home happy.

knock knock

whos there

owen

owen who

owen his mom came back for more

Fin_Frenzy_84
09-13-2008, 09:01 PM
knock knock

whos there

hoosiers

hoosiers who

hoosiers daddy...Byotch

Justasportsfan
09-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Owen 2 ... Lol. Fins swallow. YOu guys revived Kurt Warners carreer.

BobDole
09-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Owen 2 ... Lol. Fins swallow. YOu guys revived Kurt Warners carreer.

we swallow, gargle, felch ..... you name it, we do it. that game yesterday was painful. you guys, on the other hand, looked great. trent edwards - whoever would have thunk it. now the bills - since the jets aren't there yet - are officially on the hook for beating the pats in the afc east. are you guys good enough?

Justasportsfan
09-15-2008, 11:11 AM
are you guys good enough?don't know yet to be honest. Season is early. Looking good so far but if you're a bills fan, you tend to expect a hearbreak is not far away.

BobDole
09-15-2008, 11:30 AM
don't know yet to be honest. Season is early. Looking good so far but if you're a bills fan, you tend to expect a hearbreak is not far away.

you guys don't look great on paper, but man do you guys play like a team. i hope you can keep it up, because jebus knows the fins and jets are keifer strugglin. i'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the year. fugg the patsies. :up:

Justasportsfan
09-15-2008, 01:17 PM
you guys don't look great on paper, but man do you guys play like a team. i hope you can keep it up, because jebus knows the fins and jets are keifer strugglin. i'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the year. fugg the patsies. :up:

thanks. TO be honest, I'm hoping the bills-fins rivalry gets back to what it once was. Our division was so much better then when the teams weren't cheating.

To get back on topic and being in this forum, I hope Owen 16 makes an appearance first before your team becomes competititve.

BobDole
09-15-2008, 02:16 PM
thanks. TO be honest, I'm hoping the bills-fins rivalry gets back to what it once was. Our division was so much better then when the teams weren't cheating.

To get back on topic and being in this forum, I hope Owen 16 makes an appearance first before your team becomes competititve.

yup, those were the days. but alas, we are right smack in the midst of the bellichek era of professional football - egos up, integrity down. it's funny how all the people that jump on the patsy bandwagon and are up in arms about brady being hurt have no idea how much the patriots are killing football. sad.

i haven't from owen 16 in a while. but i am gonna meet up with some of his pals. i am meeting owen xxv, owen xxvi, owen xxvii, and owen xxviii for beers later - i'll ask if they've seen owen 16 anywhere. but i can't promise they'll show - sometimes they're a little late and wide right.

Vertical Limit
09-15-2008, 06:36 PM
:lol: :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
yup, those were the days. but alas, we are right smack in the midst of the bellichek era of professional football - egos up, integrity down. it's funny how all the people that jump on the patsy bandwagon and are up in arms about brady being hurt have no idea how much the patriots are killing football. sad.

i haven't from owen 16 in a while. but i am gonna meet up with some of his pals. i am meeting owen xxv, owen xxvi, owen xxvii, and owen xxviii for beers later - i'll ask if they've seen owen 16 anywhere. but i can't promise they'll show - sometimes they're a little late and wide right.

good one.

Owen15 will be there with his daughter owen 2.