PDA

View Full Version : Shoud Travis Henry be trade bait?

Al_Tru_Ist
09-13-2003, 01:49 PM
McGahee will be eligible after week 6, and Henry does have fumble problems. He also only rushed for 3.3 per carry last week, despite the 2 TD's. Do you suspect he should have a big year anyway, or is this a good time to shop him around?

The Spaz
09-13-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist
McGahee will be eligible after week 6, and Henry does have fumble problems. He also only rushed for 3.3 per carry last week, despite the 2 TD's. Do you suspect he should have a big year anyway, or is this a good time to shop him around?

Yeah go ahead and trade him concidering it was only the 1st week of the season....LMAO!:lol:

Al_Tru_Ist
09-13-2003, 08:35 PM
He lost 8 fumbles last year, so I'm not very high on him in the first place. The presence of McGahee can only place his job in jeopardy if the fumble problems continue...(that's why they drafted him). He already had a fumble last week, although that was overturned and credited instead to Bledsoe. He had almost 100 yards last week, and scored twice, however, so he could be good for a trade, maybe in a package for a guy like L.T. who had a down week. I'm just trying to assess if anyone knows of any indications that Henry should improve upon last season's stats, which were good overall, but I would rather trade him for better.