PDA

View Full Version : Who will throw more TD passes this season?

Brassmonki14120
09-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Bills Punter Brian Moorman or fish backup QB John Beck?

Please note that Moorman leads with 1.

arsenal
09-09-2008, 12:04 PM
i think the better question is, who will be injured first, Trent Edwards or Roscoe Parrish?

my bet is Trent Edwards

feelthepain
09-09-2008, 12:14 PM
i think the better question is, who will be injured first, Trent Edwards or Roscoe Parrish?

my bet is Trent Edwards

Gee I don't know, don't froget about Lynch, OOO, or Stroud!!

Brassmonki14120
09-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Gee I don't know, don't froget about Lynch, OOO, or Stroud!!

Yeah it worries me too. All these guys have game changing abilities.

You fish lovers don't know how lucky you have it. No one really stands out on your team so if someone goes down with an injury theres no real loss of talent when the backup comes in. You can be disappointed no matter who plays.

feelthepain
09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Yeah it worries me too. All these guys have game changing abilities.

You fish lovers don't know how lucky you have it. No one really stands out on your team so if someone goes down with an injury theres no real loss of talent when the backup comes in. You can be disappointed no matter who plays.

Well everyones allowed to make things up and clearly youn take advantage of the fact.

Brassmonki14120
09-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Well everyones allowed to make things up and clearly youn take advantage of the fact.

You have zero clout, you contridict yourself on how you base your opinions.

feelthepain
09-10-2008, 10:41 AM
You have zero clout, you contridict yourself on how you base your opinions.

Zero clout? With who? You? Please, you think I care? Your the fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 95, yet here you are trying with all your power to convince anyone who'll listen that the whole world should respect your team....cause you say so!!! You reasoning for this is because your team won 7 games last year and swept the 1-15 Dolphin and 4-12 Jets. Now anyone who actually watched the Bills play the last several years knows they aren't a team that's proven they're a good football team, but we're supposed to be like Bill fans and believe the Bills are better then they've proven, just to make a few troll Bill fans happy? But I'm the one with zero clout? Seriously, stop with the nonsense!

Brassmonki14120
09-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Zero clout? With who? You? Please, you think I care? Your the fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 95, yet here you are trying with all your power to convince anyone who'll listen that the whole world should respect your team....cause you say so!!! You reasoning for this is because your team won 7 games last year and swept the 1-15 Dolphin and 4-12 Jets. Now anyone who actually watched the Bills play the last several years knows they aren't a team that's proven they're a good football team, but we're supposed to be like Bill fans and believe the Bills are better then they've proven, just to make a few troll Bill fans happy? But I'm the one with zero clout? Seriously, stop with the nonsense!

You can post what you want but the fact is that the Bills have bettered their team this season and are, in fact, a more complete team than the fish. Even your fellow fish lovers have been telling you this and then you question their loyalty to the fish.

feelthepain
09-10-2008, 12:49 PM
You can post what you want but the fact is that the Bills have bettered their team this season and are, in fact, a more complete team than the fish. Even your fellow fish lovers have been telling you this and then you question their loyalty to the fish.

Well there are 15 games left in the season, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Justasportsfan
09-10-2008, 01:01 PM
wow. Myposts were deleted again. In the depths?

:sidelol:

Brassmonki14120
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
What's been deleted?

Justasportsfan
09-10-2008, 01:07 PM
my posts about Denney having more TD's than GInn.

Brassmonki14120
09-10-2008, 01:09 PM
my posts about Denney having more TD's than GInn.

I wonder if it deleted my thanks to you?

feelthepain
09-10-2008, 05:20 PM
wow. Myposts were deleted again. In the depths?

:sidelol:

Personal attacks are not permitted on this site, even in the depths.

WVDolphan
09-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Bills Punter Brian Moorman or fish backup QB John Beck?

Please note that Moorman leads with 1.

Moorman. However if Beck ever plays.....well.....wait a second. Ok even if Beck plays....Moorman. However Beck could still beat him out in fumbles if he gets in! Take that Bills fan!!!

#1dolphinsfan
09-10-2008, 09:20 PM
if the bills punter already has one they he already won unless our QBs play like crap and he gets put in

feelthepain
09-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Moorman. However if Beck ever plays.....well.....wait a second. Ok even if Beck plays....Moorman. However Beck could still beat him out in fumbles if he gets in! Take that Bills fan!!!

You're insulting a Dolphin player, then telling a Bill fan, "take that"!?
Wow, there is no limit to your hate for a Beck is there??

Brassmonki14120
09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
You're insulting a Dolphin player, then telling a Bill fan, "take that"!?
Wow, there is no limit to your hate for a Beck is there??

It's not hate, it's loathing last years wasted 2nd round draft pick that may never take another snap in an NFL regular season game.

feelthepain
09-11-2008, 10:28 AM
It's not hate, it's loathing last years wasted 2nd round draft pick that may never take another snap in an NFL regular season game.

You mean like wasting multiple picks on JP Losman?? Only the Bills were screwed out of more?

Brassmonki14120
09-11-2008, 05:54 PM
You mean like wasting multiple picks on JP Losman?? Only the Bills were screwed out of more?

Nope.

JP never lived up to expectations.

John Beck is a complete bust. He may never start again. He very well may end his career with 559 total yards and 1 td and 3 ints.

ESPN Beck evaluation:

Beck in '07 was a frail-looking kid who lost five fumbles in five games, looked shaky under pressure, and threw one touchdown in 107 attempts, with his longest pass being 22 yards.Beck was billed as the savior in Miami. The team had fish fans convinced that "Beck to Ginn" was a phrase that would be heard in Miami for many years. That phrase may never be heard. In fact the phrase "Beck completes a pass" may never be heard again, anywhere.

Beck is the definition of a bust.

feelthepain
09-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Nope.

JP never lived up to expectations.

John Beck is a complete bust. He may never start again. He very well may end his career with 559 total yards and 1 td and 3 ints.

ESPN Beck evaluation:
Beck was billed as the savior in Miami. The team had fish fans convinced that "Beck to Ginn" was a phrase that would be heard n Miami for many years. That phrase may never be heard. In fact the phrase "Beck completes a pass" may never be heard again, anywhere.

Beck is the definition of a bust.

I see,

JP was not only a first round pick, but a multiple draft pick investment. He's been starter in the NFL since 04 and has yet to secure the starting position or have a winning season. In your opinion, that equals not living up to expectations.

John Beck was a second round pick, played in just 5 games starting just 4, and has been in the league sice 2007. In you opinion this equals a HUGE BUST.

Obviously your view of the two situations is quite exaggerated.

Brassmonki14120
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
JP was not only a first round pick, but a multiple draft pick investment. He's been starter in the NFL since 04 .

That's all you needed to say.

Beck IS DONE! He will never start again unless Pennington gets injured. After this season Beck will be cut, not traded because he has zero value.

feelthepain
09-11-2008, 07:56 PM
That's all you needed to say.

Beck IS DONE! He will never start again unless Pennington gets injured. After this season Beck will be cut, not traded because he has zero value.

JP's a huge, worthless, bust, no matter how you twist things.

Brassmonki14120
09-11-2008, 08:17 PM
JP's a huge, worthless, bust, no matter how you twist things.

JP Losman has lead a team to victories. Beck hasn't won anything, not even a starting job.

Don't get me wrong, I love Beck as a member of the fish. I love the idea of him having to play if Pennington gets injured because Beck has shown that he cannot perform at the pro level.

His pro career has been him taking the snap and then him fumbling, throwing an INT, or dropping down into the fetal position and taking the sack.

After this season Losman will no longer be with the Bills. I'll miss him because I like him as a back up. He's proven that he has the ability to win games.

LtDan
09-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Henne will play if Pennington goes down

feelthepain
09-11-2008, 09:34 PM
JP Losman has lead a team to victories. Beck hasn't won anything, not even a starting job.

Don't get me wrong, I love Beck as a member of the fish. I love the idea of him having to play if Pennington gets injured because Beck has shown that he cannot perform at the pro level.

His pro career has been him taking the snap and then him fumbling, throwing an INT, or dropping down into the fetal position and taking the sack.

After this season Losman will no longer be with the Bills. I'll miss him because I like him as a back up. He's proven that he has the ability to win games.

Again, JP is a huge bust no matter how you twist things.

Brassmonki14120
09-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Again, JP is a huge bust no matter how you twist things.

Spin it however you want but JP would be able to compete for the starting job in Miami, Beck can't.

feelthepain
09-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Spin it however you want but JP would be able to compete for the starting job in Miami, Beck can't.

JP is a bust, Beck hasn't been in the league long enough to be considered a bust and 1st rounders should not be backups going into their 5th season.

Brassmonki14120
09-11-2008, 10:22 PM
JP is a bust, Beck hasn't been in the league long enough to be considered a bust and 1st rounders should not be backups going into their 5th season.

John Beck is going the way of Ryan Leaf. He'll just be as good a player as leaf.

feelthepain
09-11-2008, 11:03 PM
John Beck is going the way of Ryan Leaf. He'll just be as good a player as leaf.

Beck was a 2nd round pick, Leaf was a top 5 pick. If anything JP and Leaf are much more alike.

WVDolphan
09-11-2008, 11:34 PM

Youre giving Beck too much credit. Beck is nowhere near the player Leaf was.

And JP Lossman is more or less a bust. However, unlike Beck, Lossman will continue to find employment in the league as a less than decent backup.

Brassmonki14120
09-12-2008, 08:01 AM
In my first 10 to 20 posts here on finheaven I said JP is not the answer to the Bills QB woes and I admit that Buffalo could have done better with the picks they traded.

JP Losman will be in the league for years and may eventually find his game.

John Beck will be out of the league in a few years and all he will be is a bad memory from the Cameron 1-15 season that fish fans will try to block out.

Brassmonki14120
09-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Getting back to the topic,

Who will have more passing Touchdowns this season, Bills Punter Brian Moorman or fish backup QB John Beck?

emeraldfin
09-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Well if Beck does get a touchdown it would more than likely mean we would lose both Henne and Pennington so I actually hope Moorman has more TD's.

BobDole
09-12-2008, 01:03 PM
moorman will. no smack required for this one.

arsenal
09-25-2008, 10:08 AM

my bet is Trent Edwards

damn i lost... Roscoe Parrish was the correct choice... :maninground:

Brassmonki14120
09-25-2008, 11:25 AM
damn i lost... Roscoe Parrish was the correct choice... :maninground:

Stop posting bad things about Buffalo players! lol The Arsenal points his boney finger as if he was the Angel of Death and POOF, Roscoe goes down to injury!

arsenal
09-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Stop posting bad things about Buffalo players! lol The Arsenal points his boney finger as if he was the Angel of Death and POOF, Roscoe goes down to injury!

haha watch your tone buddy... i might end up pointing that finger at some more Bills players if your not careful :madness:

Brassmonki14120
09-25-2008, 12:41 PM
I'll give ya a shiny nickel if ya point that thing at FTP's keyboard!

CedarPhin
09-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Getting back to the topic,

Who will have more passing Touchdowns this season, Bills Punter Brian Moorman or fish backup QB John Beck?

Moorman.

Fumbles and INTs? Beck..but TDs and actually moving the ball? Moorman (even though he's a punter)

arsenal
09-26-2008, 03:08 PM
who will throw more TDs this season...

Ronnie Brown or whatever gayboy is the Bills 3rd string QB?