PDA

View Full Version : Bernard Pollard Fan Club T-Shirt

TableFin
09-09-2008, 01:19 PM
On September 7, 2008, Pollard was involved in a play that ended with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady being taken off the field with a knee injury and not returning for the rest of the game. It was later revealed that Pollard's hit on Brady most likely has ended the quarterback's season.http://www.believemerch.com/product/bernard-pollard-fan-club-red-tee

My Hero!

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 01:22 PM
youre a loser, straight up.

PAT13
09-09-2008, 01:26 PM
We are all fans of the greatest game and things like that show me how classless some of us are. The good thing, it's just the minority. I don't like the Pats, neighter the Jets but to be happy about that ?? Come on. Show some class !!!!

MrEncinas
09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Classless.

MustangFinFan
09-09-2008, 01:40 PM
how is it classless? a member of a team that CHEATED, that beat us around for the past couple years....is out for the year.

cheating....is classless. these are the same idiots who watch UFC (which has classless and stupid written all over it) to watch someone get the sh!t beat out of them, and then cheer when one guy is on the floor knocked out.......then tell US we are being classless.

no, im glad Brady is out for the year. And i think Bernard is a King for doing what he did. DOWN WITH THE PATS!

Adam First
09-09-2008, 01:42 PM
I want one of them. Screw class, that's hilarious.

Stugots13
09-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Some people need to get over themselves. Also maybe work on a sense of humor.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 01:46 PM
how is it classless? a member of a team that CHEATED, that beat us around for the past couple years....is out for the year.

cheating....is classless. these are the same idiots who watch UFC (which has classless and stupid written all over it) to watch someone get the sh!t beat out of them, and then cheer when one guy is on the floor knocked out.......then tell US we are being classless.

no, im glad Brady is out for the year. And i think Bernard is a King for doing what he did. DOWN WITH THE PATS!

Phin fans like you dont deserve to see this franchise turned around. just because the Pats dont have clueless monkeys running their franchise doesnt mean you have to be a hater. if Pats fans rejoiced over Ronnies blown out knee, how would that be? i watch UFC, so am i an idiot? every athlete assumes certain risks in their given sport, but when one suffers a serious inujury, do people have to rejoice or make fun of that guy. im sure most of this has gone over your head based on the low iq you have shown me.

Vaark
09-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I feel kind of hypocritical about this. My natural gut reaction is this is classless and I don't condone it. However, last year during Belicheat's payback pissy fit tour where the Cheatriots were humiliating us and other teams by piling up the score, I was actively rooting for a clean hit to take out Brady as a consequence for keeping him in and throwing TDs long after the game was in the fridge.

It IS karma that the team's now reaping what they sowed last season.. but IMO it's also tempting Karma to celebrate a great player's season-ending injury.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM

Bingo. We have a winner.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:05 PM

some people need to know what karma is. but i guess when you are 1-16 your last 17 games, how much worse can it get. when Langford or Merling or some other promising player goes down, just remember how funny it was when Brady shredded his knee. i know when Ronnie went down last year i was in stitches. man that was hilarious.

PAT13
09-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Agree with you zachthomas76

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:08 PM
I feel kind of hypocritical about this. My natural gut reaction was this is classless and I don't condone it. However, last year during Belicheat's payback pissy fit where the Cheatriots were humiliating us and other teams by piling up the score, I was actively rooting for a clean hit to take out Brady as a consequence for keeping him in and throwing TDs long after the game was in the fridge.

It IS karma that the team's getting what they deserved, but IMO it's also tempting Karma to celebrate a great players season-ending injury.

You have the right of it. This isn't just about wishing an injury upon a player.

This is about actions having consequences. This about some of the oldest and truest conventions of the sport.

You act with class, if you want to be treated with class.

You act with NO class, if you want to be treated with NO class.

Period. End of story on that one.

Last year Tom Brady and the Patriots acted absurdly, living on the edge by acting with zero class. All of the smug press conferences where Brady would treat everyone like idiots (a la Saban), talk about how they try to "kill" teams and never let up off the gas pedal, then go out there and never take their starters out of the game even up by 35 points in the fourth quarter, going for it on 4th down while up by 30 points, throwing deep bombs to Randy Moss while up by that much, kicking field goals with seconds to go in games that were already well-concluded...all because people dared to criticize them for CHEATING, which was their own doing. They were engaged in RIDICULOUSLY dangerous tactics because all it takes is one defender that is fed up with those kinds of classless acts, to engage in a reckless or even outright dirty hit...and BAM, the Patriots are DONE.

Sure enough, that's exactly what Bernard Pollard did. He had no respect for Tom Brady or the Patriots, and he engaged in a reckless hit.

This is all about actions having consequences.

So some people need to get over themselves. These are grown men getting paid tens of millions of dollars, engaging in actions which may or may not have consequences. Perfectly ok to have a joke at their expense.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:13 PM
some people need to know what karma is. but i guess when you are 1-16 your last 17 games, how much worse can it get. when Langford or Merling or some other promising player goes down, just remember how funny it was when Brady shredded his knee. i know when Ronnie went down last year i was in stitches. man that was hilarious.

If a child gets spanked and begins crying, you feel sorry for the child. But, if you know that the child got spanked because he disobeyed his parents and started playing with knives in electrical sockets, then you're damn happy the child got taught his rightful lesson...because it's good for the child and it's good for any of the child's siblings that see it.

Brady and the Patriots just got taught their rightful lesson, and I couldn't be happier about it. All is right with the world. The world has once again learned that if you want to be treated with respect, you treat others with respect. If you want to be treated with no respect, you treat others with no respect.

CitizenSnips
09-09-2008, 02:14 PM
ironically, i blame the hit more so on the patriots gaurd who cut pollard to the ground more so then pollard himself. I mean if he wasn't at knee level, he wouldn't have hit brady in the knee.

Theres a lesson for guards, block like a man.

phinman1
09-09-2008, 02:17 PM
You have the right of it. This isn't just about wishing an injury upon a player.

This is about actions having consequences. This about some of the oldest and truest conventions of the sport.

Last year Tom Brady and the Patriots acted absurdly, living on the edge by acting with zero class. All of the smug press conferences where Brady would treat everyone like idiots (a la Saban), talk about how they try to "kill" teams and never let up off the gas pedal, then go out there and never take their starters out of the game even up by 35 points in the fourth quarter, going for it on 4th down while up by 30 points, throwing deep bombs to Randy Moss while up by that much, kicking field goals with seconds to go in games that were already well-concluded...all because people dared to criticize them for CHEATING, which was their own doing. They were engaged in RIDICULOUSLY dangerous tactics because all it takes is one defender that is fed up with those kinds of classless acts, to engage in a reckless or even outright dirty hit...and BAM, the Patriots are DONE.

Sure enough, that's exactly what Bernard Pollard did. He had no respect for Tom Brady or the Patriots, and he engaged in a reckless hit.

So some people need to get over themselves. These are grown men getting paid tens of millions of dollars, engaging in actions which may or may not have consequences. Perfectly ok to have a joke at their expense.

Bingo.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:20 PM
If a child gets spanked and begins crying, you feel sorry for the child. But, if you know that the child got spanked because he disobeyed his parents and started playing with knives in electrical sockets, then you're damn happy the child got taught his rightful lesson...because it's good for the child and it's good for any of the child's siblings that see it.

Brady and the Patriots just got taught their rightful lesson, and I couldn't be happier about it. All is right with the world. The world has once again learned that if you want to be treated with respect, you treat others with respect. If you want to be treated with no respect, you treat others with no respect.

i dont need to cheer any injury on any player, let alone make ******* threads about it. ya, the Pats ran the score up on people. if the Phins actually had the ability to run up a score on a team, morons on here would somehow spin it in an attempt to justify it. i dont need a lecture from you or anyone else. you say what comes around goes around. just remember that when Phin players start dropping.

Myles Fynch
09-09-2008, 02:20 PM
The Patriots certainly did have this one coming, but I see a difference between the organization getting what it deserved, and a player having to rehab from a devastating and painful injury for the better part of a year. I mocked Belichick's 15 second presser in the hallway after their SB defeat, so I don't feel I need to lighten up, but enjoying someone else's physical injury is different than enjoying their athletic humiliations.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
ironically, i blame the hit more so on the patriots gaurd who cut pollard to the ground more so then pollard himself. I mean if he wasn't at knee level, he wouldn't have hit brady in the knee.

Theres a lesson for guards, block like a man.

first off, it was the back blocking him, not a guard. secondly, that had no bearing on the hit whatsoever. the hit wasnt dirty imo, the reaction of Phin fans is fairly predictable. you have fans of a team that sucks, and i guess being haters and trying to downgrade others is all they have now. kinda sad really.

fatkirstyalley
09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
I love it.....they cheated and karma got em. I think Tom will be just fine.

Tetragrammaton
09-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Football is just a bunch of millionaires playing catch for an hour. Fans that create things like these are taking the game way too seriously.

NYPhinFan
09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Again..I never wish bad or injury on anyone..but you def see the points about how the Patriots acted last year and the animosity alot of people feel towards them. I found myself last year screaming at the TV in the reckless and shameless way they ran up the score on people and gloated about it afterwards.

I am not sitting here jumping up and down with glee that he got hurt...but any feeling of remorse or feeling bad for them how long since left the building. You live by the sword..you die by it.. When I saw Brady fake a spike in the game against Miami last year when they were clearly ahead and clearly in no danger of losing that game...I said to myself..just a blatant disregard for any respect or sportsmanship. You know what that loud roar was at the end of the Super Bowl?? It was the collective joy of almost every fan in this league seeing the Pats get what they sowed all year. There is a right way and wrong way of conducting yourself....The Pats left a BAD taste in alot of peoples mouths.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
The Patriots certainly did have this one coming, but I see a difference between the organization getting what it deserved, and a player having to rehab from a devastating and painful injury for the better part of a year. I mocked Belichick's 15 second presser in the hallway after their SB defeat, so I don't feel I need to lighten up, but enjoying someone else's physical injury is different than enjoying their athletic humiliations.

This is much more fitting as a consequence for their actions a year ago than simply losing the Super Bowl. They didn't lose the Super Bowl because of their zero class tactics. They lost the Super Bowl because the Giants were the better, more fundamentally sound football team for playoff settings. To say that losing the Super Bowl was the Patriots' comeuppance takes away from the Giants' accomplishment, and that's not fair.

On the other hand, this WAS comeuppance for the zero class attitude they had, because Bernard Pollard didn't give a rats arse that he was recklessly going after Brady's knee. He may have, if that QB were a guy he respected more. We don't know. But this was exactly what any rational fan of the Patriots should have feared MOST when they saw what the Pats were doing in terms of running up the score, mouthing off, not taking starters out, etc.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:29 PM
i dont need to cheer any injury on any player, let alone make ******* threads about it. ya, the Pats ran the score up on people. if the Phins actually had the ability to run up a score on a team, morons on here would somehow spin it in an attempt to justify it. i dont need a lecture from you or anyone else. you say what comes around goes around. just remember that when Phin players start dropping.

Speculation, at best. I know plenty of posters on here that would have been bringing up how dangerous and classless it would be to engage in running up the score and other classless tactics.

I don't care what you need or don't need. The Patriots got what they deserved.

phinman1
09-09-2008, 02:32 PM

So self righteous, yet you are the only one hurtling names at others on this board. Typical.

As for Brady and the Pats, they had it coming. Karma's a *****.

Dr. Phin
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
The football gods were angry with the Cheatriots...Tom just got a lightning bolt up his a**!!!

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Speculation, at best. I know plenty of posters on here that would have been bringing up how dangerous and classless it would be to engage in running up the score and other classless tactics.

I don't care what you need or don't need. The Patriots got what they deserved.

dont quote my posts or address me then. does Joey Porter act with class? walking up and kicking the ball off the tee in warmups. if a pat player did it, oh god, i can just hear the whining. spinjobs are great. i agree karma bit NE, but that was their team as a whole. ive seen many a Phin fan wish a season ending injury on Brady many times. its classless. but i guess when your team is so crappy thats their only shot at winning, i understand it to a degree. btw CK, Matt Ryan is terrible, bang on there.:up:

H4wt Pocket
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Although I don't wish injury upon any player, I can't say that I'm not happy about Brady's injury. My first gut reaction was to think that the shirt was ridiculous and distasteful, but after thinking about how they cheated and ran up the score...it doesn't bother me. What goes around comes around.

Also, even though his injury is significant, I don't think it's that bad to joke about it. It's not like he has a spinal cord injury and he will be paralyzed for the rest of his life.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:36 PM
So self righteous, yet you are the only one hurtling names at others on this board. Typical.

As for Brady and the Pats, they had it coming. Karma's a *****.

self righteous would be the poster above me. lol. im not saying i dont hate the arrogance of the Pats, but to wish or rejoice after a season ending injury to Brady just brings you down to that level, does it not?

phinman1
09-09-2008, 02:37 PM
dont quote my posts or address me then. does Joey Porter act with class? walking up and kicking the ball off the tee in warmups. if a pat player did it, oh god, i can just hear the whining. spinjobs are great. i agree karma bit NE, but that was their team as a whole. ive seen many a Phin fan wish a season ending injury on Brady many times. its classless. but i guess when your team is so crappy thats their only shot at winning, i understand it to a degree. btw CK, Matt Ryan is terrible, bang on there.:up:

You speak of class, and yet your posts lack class.

Predaphin
09-09-2008, 02:39 PM
hey look, I'm glad Brady is ok, I'm glad this was not a life threatining injury or that he was not unconcious for some time. This was a clean legal hit that resulted in a little bad luck for the Pats.

Some call it misfortune, some call it Karma. Call it what you want, but those shirts are hilarious and there is nothing wrong with a little bit of payback on a cheating team.

Like Tom Jackson said on NFL blitz, the patriots now need to watch out for all those times they ran up the score on teams, now is that time for payback.

Now is that time to give Bill Belicheck a wedgie!!!

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:43 PM

I'll do whatever the hell I want, within the confines of the TOS. Live with it.

And when did I ever say that Matt Ryan would be a bust? On the contrary I've defended Ryan several times and a bunch of Beck fans would always blast me when I took it as a GIVEN that he is better than John Beck.

Typical ignorance.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:44 PM
hey look, I'm glad Brady is ok, I'm glad this was not a life threatining injury or that he was not unconcious for some time. This was a clean legal hit that resulted in a little bad luck for the Pats.

Some call it misfortune, some call it Karma. Call it what you want, but those shirts are hilarious and there is nothing wrong with a little bit of payback on a cheating team.

Like Tom Jackson said on NFL blitz, the patriots now need to watch out for all those times they ran up the score on teams, now is that time for payback.

Now is that time to give Bill Belicheck a wedgie!!!

Well said. Some folks need to get over themselves and get a sense of humor.

Myles Fynch
09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
To say that losing the Super Bowl was the Patriots' comeuppance takes away from the Giants' accomplishment, and that's not fair.

I didn't say that. The Giants beat them on the field where it counts, and I would never diminish their accomplishments in gameplanning or execution by giving Karma the credit instead. I just said I enjoyed their professional humiliation. I also wish Tom Brady a speedy recovery so we can beat him on the field next year.

CitizenSnips
09-09-2008, 02:50 PM
first off, it was the back blocking him, not a guard. secondly, that had no bearing on the hit whatsoever. the hit wasnt dirty imo, the reaction of Phin fans is fairly predictable. you have fans of a team that sucks, and i guess being haters and trying to downgrade others is all they have now. kinda sad really.

Ok then, let that be a lesson to all RBs then, Block like men. The RB cut Pollard, and that could have, ironically, ended Pollards season. Because Pollard was cut down, he then hit Brady very low, which lead to Bradys season being over.

I never said the hit was dirty, cause it wasn't. But if they had blocked Pollard straight up, he wouldn't have been anywhere near Brady's knee.

hestar
09-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Screw tom brady and the pats.I'm sure they didn't feel sorry for us when our secondary/team was so banged up last year...As a matter of fact,I remember the game last year in miami.They were up 28-7 I think?.Instead of taking a knee,they were in their hurry up offense and then scored on a 25 yard? pass to go up 35-7..

Yeah the pats have real class.I'm happy tom brady's out for the year :hi5:Maybe tom bradys faking it so he can go and spy on teams for next year ;).

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:56 PM
I'll do whatever the hell I want, within the confines of the TOS. Live with it.

And when did I ever say that Matt Ryan would be a bust? On the contrary I've defended Ryan several times and a bunch of Beck fans would always blast me when I took it as a GIVEN that he is better than John Beck.

Typical ignorance.

hmm, maybe i have you mixed up with your sidekick ftp. one of you said ryan sucks. but youre a beck fan, so was that a conflict of interest for you?

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 02:59 PM
hmm, maybe i have you mixed up with your sidekick ftp. one of you said ryan sucks. but youre a beck fan, so was that a conflict of interest for you?

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan and a football fan and I call them as I see them. I looked at Matt Ryan and said you know what, I don't care what anyone WANTS to think, he's better than John Beck. I looked at Josh McCown, and I said you know what, I don't care what anyone WANTS to think, he's not as good as John Beck. Perhaps you need a support group to help you get over that fact?

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Ok then, let that be a lesson to all RBs then, Block like men. The RB cut Pollard, and that could have, ironically, ended Pollards season. Because Pollard was cut down, he then hit Brady very low, which lead to Bradys season being over.

I never said the hit was dirty, cause it wasn't. But if they had blocked Pollard straight up, he wouldn't have been anywhere near Brady's knee.

players on every team cut block guys every week. more specifically, backs generally go low on a pass rusher when they are giving up size. its not just the pats who this. go watch tapes of denvers o line over the years if you want to see cut blocking.

CitizenSnips
09-09-2008, 03:02 PM
players on every team cut block guys every week. more specifically, backs generally go low on a pass rusher when they are giving up size. its not just the pats who this. go watch tapes of denvers o line over the years if you want to see cut blocking.

DID I SAY THE PATS ONLY DID THIS? WAS I CALLING THE PATS DIRTY?

N O O O O O O

sheesh your just snappin out blindly now. All i said was that RBs, IN GENERAL, not just NE RBS, should block like men.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm a Miami Dolphins fan and a football fan and I call them as I see them. I looked at Matt Ryan and said you know what, I don't care what anyone WANTS to think, he's better than John Beck. I looked at Josh McCown, and I said you know what, I don't care what anyone WANTS to think, he's not as good as John Beck. Perhaps you need a support group to help you get over that fact?

josh mccown sucks. my dog knows that. saying Matt Ryan is better than John Beck is like saying you think Halle Berry is better looking than Rosanne Barr.

Third Eye
09-09-2008, 03:05 PM

I agree with your post for the most part, however the hit was not reckless or outright dirty at all.

I was a slight believer in "what goes around, comes around" before last Sunday and, well, you can call me more of a believer right now.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 03:06 PM
DID I SAY THE PATS ONLY DID THIS? WAS I CALLING THE PATS DIRTY?

N O O O O O O

sheesh your just snappin out blindly now. All i said was that RBs, IN GENERAL, not just NE RBS, should block like men.

ya youre right. 200 lb running backs should block 265 lb bltizing lb's like men. ill get that memo out to teams immediately. you said because of a result of the Pats player not blocking "like a man", it resulted in Brady getting hurt. lol you are so far off its not even funny. it happens, its a freak thing. it wasnt dirty, it wasnt do to how Pollard got blocked, it just happens sometimes. never once have i said it was a dirty hit or anything. i just think the reaction of some is a little classless. but hey, it is what it is.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 03:07 PM
I agree with your post for the most part, however the hit was not reckless or outright dirty at all.

I was a slight believer in "what goes around, comes around" before last Sunday and, well, you can call me more of a believer right now.

I've seen the hit a bunch and I honestly thought it was a reckless hit. Not necessarily DIRTY or ILLEGAL, but definitely reckless. Players (not named Vince Wilfork) usually have a sense about going right into another guy's knee like that.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
I've seen the hit a bunch and I honestly thought it was a reckless hit. Not necessarily DIRTY or ILLEGAL, but definitely reckless. Players (not named Vince Wilfork) usually have a sense about going right into another guy's knee like that.

thats one thing i will agree with you on. Vince Wilfork is beyond dirty. he threw a forearm shiver right into Losmans knee the other year. it was obvious what his intent was, and it was to injure. did Wilfork even get suspended for that, or was it just a fine? Losman only ended up with a sprain as i recall, but that hit had way more malice than Pollards.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 03:17 PM
thats one thing i will agree with you on. Vince Wilfork is beyond dirty. he threw a forearm shiver right into Losmans knee the other year. it was obvious what his intent was, and it was to injure. did Wilfork even get suspended for that, or was it just a fine? Losman only ended up with a sprain as i recall, but that hit had way more malice than Pollards.

Yeah that was a real dirty hit. I think he got fined for it, that's it. He claimed he was putting his elbow out to break his fall. Whatever, he was as you say putting an elbow shiver right into Losman's knee and Losman did end up missing games because of it.

Wilfork's an absurdly nice guy in real person, but on the football field, he takes on this completely dirty persona to get into peoples' heads. I think a bunch of Patriots players do the same, like Richard Seymour and Rodney Harrison. I'd even go as far as saying it's sort of a team thing.

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah that was a real dirty hit. I think he got fined for it, that's it. He claimed he was putting his elbow out to break his fall. Whatever, he was as you say putting an elbow shiver right into Losman's knee and Losman did end up missing games because of it.

Wilfork's an absurdly nice guy in real person, but on the football field, he takes on this completely dirty persona to get into peoples' heads. I think a bunch of Patriots players do the same, like Richard Seymour and Rodney Harrison. I'd even go as far as saying it's sort of a team thing.

Richard Seymour stepped on a guy that was down as well, a few weeks after the Haynesworth incident. It wasnt nearly as blatant or bad, but not a single person even brought it up. I forget who it was against, but he purposely stepped on the guy.

Flip Tanneflop
09-09-2008, 03:54 PM

First of all two wrongs dont make a right. Yes, I know...three lefts do.

Secondly, why was it so wrong for the Patriots to score on other teams????? I still dont get that. The last time I checked, this IS THE NFL. Im pretty sure every player on all of those defenses that couldnt stop Brady were all pulling hefty paychecks for playing the game. This isnt little league. There is no 4 score rule where everyone quits playing because one team is leading by too much.

Pinkboy
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM

I agree. Class is overrated.. And it has been too tied into with being "politically correct" lately. Just for the sake of it.. The media has f***ed up in regards to that. As most things they f*** up.

bigchub22
09-09-2008, 04:01 PM

I am a fighter and teach fighters if you dont understand the sport that just keep your mouth shut cause you are classless

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
First of all two wrongs dont make a right. Yes, I know...three lefts do.

Secondly, why was it so wrong for the Patriots to score on other teams????? I still dont get that. The last time I checked, this IS THE NFL. Im pretty sure every player on all of those defenses that couldnt stop Brady were all pulling hefty paychecks for playing the game. This isnt little league. There is no 4 score rule where everyone quits playing because one team is leading by too much.

I'm sorry but going for it on fourth down when you're ahead by 30 in the fourth quarter? That's classless. So is taking timeouts at the end of games to kick a field goal when you're already up by a bunch. So is throwing huge play-action bombs to Randy Moss when you're up by 30 in the fourth quarter.

PerfectFinz72
09-09-2008, 04:11 PM
This thread should be closed. Its embarassing.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 04:44 PM
This thread should be closed. Its embarassing.

Embarrassing is your lack of a sense of humor.

BobDole
09-09-2008, 05:07 PM
that **** was karma any way you look at it. and pollard didn't have intent, so why shouldn't i be pumped about not having to face him twice this year to humiliate us?

sorry guys. my high horse died a few years back.

Mile High Fin
09-09-2008, 05:08 PM
:jt0323:

Vertical Limit
09-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Oh yes this is hilarious! A chance the guy may never walk the same again for the rest of his life, and could be career threatening, is the absolute most

I swear, some of you people that were giving Daunte Culpepper blow jobs when he was here with a tri-ligament tear, are now finding this funny? Hypocrites. Jesus Christ, I have a friend who torn her ACL/MCL playing tennis and it's been 5 years and she still isn't the same since; has gone through many surgeries and etc.

Football is just a game people. Get real already. I'm sure God really wanted to punish Brady and give him bad karma and make him suffer because his coach cheated on a football game. Lol?

Some people on this site has shown me a new side of them that is down right disgusting, and stupid.

By the way, where the heck are the mods on this site these past days? This is acceptable on the main forums? Someone move this **** to the Depths.

jared81
09-09-2008, 05:22 PM
im so sick of people and their grandstanding, you have all done things in your life that werent right, ive helped plenty of people and gone out of my way in situations, and all of a sudden im "classless" for being happy tom brady is hurt. well I AM happy hes hurt

Gadsden86
09-09-2008, 05:37 PM
:shakeno:Not cool. I am not a brady fan but never wish someone to get hurt.

Crisis
09-09-2008, 05:39 PM
LOL!

I'm ordering one.

dolpns13
09-09-2008, 05:50 PM
I put this in the other thread but this seems to be the more popular one so this is what i say.

I hate the Ratriots and everything they stand for...

They are so lost in their own arrogance they had an 18-1 ring made.. Are you kidding me!!! Perhaps this will bring them down to earth and help them to realize that they are not immortal...

This needed to happen to the Ratriot franchise for their classless 2007 campaign and how they view themselves going forward..

Have we forgotten about 2007, all the gloating, concieted arrogance, how they acted as they were "entitled" to win it all, like they were divine, like they are the gods of football and can do and act anyway they like, like they make the rules...all the arrogant interviews Tommy gave...going for it on 4th downs up 20 points game in and game out...throwing play action passes to the endzone on 4th down up by 20 with 30 seconds left in the game...going for it on 4th down at the superbowl instead of kicking a field goal...leaving the field early during the superbowl because you're a GD cry baby... Did I mention cheating...And Bellichick didnt even have the balls to admit it. This isnt a bash on Tom Brady alone, but on the entire franchise.

Now im fired up and ranting! kharma's a *****!

for those who disagree, save your "dolpns13, youre so classless" speaches, I don't care.

RockyMtnPhinfan
09-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I am sure no one REALLY wants him to be injured, you know, for life or anything like that. But i did feel some small amount of pressure relief when he was injured. This only states that he instills fear in his opponents, so if nothing else it is a compliment to his ability as a player to change a game and even an entire season. I wouldn't wear a t-shirt saying it, but i am secretly more hopeful about our matchups against them now. Either way, we have a season now where things could get a little interesting in the AFC East and for that i am thankful.

ckparrothead
09-09-2008, 06:37 PM
im so sick of people and their grandstanding, you have all done things in your life that werent right, ive helped plenty of people and gone out of my way in situations, and all of a sudden im "classless" for being happy tom brady is hurt. well I AM happy hes hurt

That's a really good word for it: grandstanding.

CirclingWagons
09-09-2008, 06:48 PM
http://www.believemerch.com/product/bernard-pollard-fan-club-red-tee

My Hero!

just ordered one for me and my Dad (he's a finfan)

Gonzo
09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
I think this thread will be more interesting in here. :d-day:

dolpns13
09-09-2008, 06:55 PM
just ordered one for me and my Dad (he's a finfan)

how do you live in the same house

CirclingWagons
09-09-2008, 07:44 PM
how do you live in the same house

we don't...he lives in Miami and I live in Louisiana

Flip Tanneflop
09-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh yes this is hilarious! A chance the guy may never walk the same again for the rest of his life, and could be career threatening, is the absolute most

I swear, some of you people that were giving Daunte Culpepper blow jobs when he was here with a tri-ligament tear, are now finding this funny? Hypocrites. Jesus Christ, I have a friend who torn her ACL/MCL playing tennis and it's been 5 years and she still isn't the same since; has gone through many surgeries and etc.

Football is just a game people. Get real already. I'm sure God really wanted to punish Brady and give him bad karma and make him suffer because his coach cheated on a football game. Lol?

Some people on this site has shown me a new side of them that is down right disgusting, and stupid.

By the way, where the heck are the mods on this site these past days? This is acceptable on the main forums? Someone move this **** to the Depths.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

ReelBigFins07
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Richard Seymour stepped on a guy that was down as well, a few weeks after the Haynesworth incident. It wasnt nearly as blatant or bad, but not a single person even brought it up. I forget who it was against, but he purposely stepped on the guy.

why r u on this site if youre not a fins fan, ZachThomas76!, u have a zach thomas picture, a ricky williams avatar and youre defending the patriots...at least all these phins fans posting comments against you stick with their team and always defend the dolphins through the worst...Pats are the biggest disgrace in the history of the NFL and got off relatively clean for cheating to win three superbowls...they deserve this

#1 Fan
09-10-2008, 02:12 PM
i'm thrilled he was injured. my bad. i hate him, the patriots, and the way they delibratley injure, cheat, etc. at the end of the day, he still makes millions of dollars a year . . . he doesn't need my pitty.

also, i'm happy that ESPN can't gush all over him this season too. maybe they'll talk about other teams besides the patriots.

nephinsfan
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Wow, some people on here really need to get a sense of humor. There is some serious "holier than thou" crap in here.

I dont care what anyone here writes on this forum, anyone that is not a pats fan that claims they did not smile when they heard the news is freakin liar.

PerfectFinz72
09-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Embarrassing is your lack of a sense of humor.

This response is surprising coming from you. You didn't strike me as the type that would find this funny.

SpurzN703
09-11-2008, 03:18 PM

Exactly. Have fun with it, live a little :beer1:

BobDole
09-12-2008, 09:40 AM
This response is surprising coming from you. You didn't strike me as the type that would find this funny.

pack your bags CK, you are going on a guilt trip.