PDA

View Full Version : Wrong forum, but too good not to bring to the masses...My Hero!!

outtawack311
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
At first I wasn't sure if this was classless or funny, but after careful consideration I am definitely leaning towards hilarious.

http://www.believemerch.com/product/bernard-pollard-fan-club-red-tee

Flip Tanneflop
09-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Classless.

Dolphann4life
09-09-2008, 03:55 PM
i wouldn't buy it...but it is AWESOME!!!!

Travis34
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Classless.

I didn't like that Tom Brady destroyed us all the time, but he was a great player, leader, and role model.

But to wish someone to get injured is uncalled for.

fatkirstyalley
09-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Tom will prop his injured knee up on a pile of thousand dollar bills. Classless or not I dont care he will be fine. I think its hilarious. **** Tom Brady

Raoul Duke
09-09-2008, 04:03 PM
that is by far the greatest shirt ever. sucks for Brady but this is part of the "business". haha

BobDole
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
oh, it's hilarious. no question. he didn't do it on purpose - so why would it be classless? i might even buy one of those. word riggs.

dolpns13
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Haha, thats freakin awesome!!!

LibertineOneThree
09-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Get off your politically correct high horses. Nobody wished he were injured. Nobody tried to injure him. People are just rubbing Pats' noses in it the loss of their star player, just like they've been rubbing everyone elses's nose in their million dollar wins and free agency 'coups'.

I hope Brady's OK, from a humanly perspective. But I hope the Pats lose the rest of their games and all their ring hungry franchise gypsys move on to the next high paying party spoiler.

Long live Pollard.

WISfinfan13
09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Something bad finally happens to the Patriots. Bad Karma comes back and bites them in the a$$.

(See the cheating scandal of 2007)

ZachThomas76
09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Get off your politically correct high horses. Nobody wished he were injured. Nobody tried to injure him. People are just rubbing Pats' noses in it the loss of their star player, just like they've been rubbing everyone elses's nose in their million dollar wins and free agency 'coups'.

I hope Brady's OK, from a humanly perspective. But I hope the Pats lose the rest of their games and all their ring hungry franchise gypsys move on to the next high paying party spoiler.

Long live Pollard.

ive seen many a Phin fan over the last few years wish injury on Brady. i guess those pinheads got their wish. the fact that your favourite team sucks so bad that you have to take glee in crap like that pretty much sums up this franchise the last 6 years, and some of its "fans".

dolpns13
09-09-2008, 04:28 PM

Long live Pollard.

They are so lost in their own arrogance they had an 18-1 ring made.. Are you kidding me!!! Perhaps this will bring them down to earth and help them to realize that they are not immortal...

This needed to happen to the Ratriot franchise for their classless 2007 campaign. Have we forgotten about 2007, all the arrogant interviews Tommy gave...going for it on 4th downs up 20 points game in and game out...throwing play action passes to the endzone on 4th down up by 20 with 30 seconds left in the game...going for it on 4th down at the superbowl instead of kicking a field goal...leaving the field early during the superbowl because you're a GD cry baby... Did I mention cheating...

Now im fired up and ranting! kharma's a *****!

for those who disagree, save your "dolpns13, youre so classless" speaches, I don't care

hehtisham
09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
It's not classless at all. He didn't specifically deserve it but the patriots did. Harrison is a dirt bag and so is the entire organization.

dolfan19
09-09-2008, 06:20 PM
They are so lost in their own arrogance they had an 18-1 ring made.. Are you kidding me!!! Perhaps this will bring them down to earth and help them to realize that they are not immortal...

This needed to happen to the Ratriot franchise for their classless 2007 campaign. Have we forgotten about 2007, all the arrogant interviews Tommy gave...going for it on 4th downs up 20 points game in and game out...throwing play action passes to the endzone on 4th down up by 20 with 30 seconds left in the game...going for it on 4th down at the superbowl instead of kicking a field goal...leaving the field early during the superbowl because you're a GD cry baby... Did I mention cheating...

Now im fired up and ranting! kharma's a *****!

for those who disagree, save your "dolpns13, youre so classless" speaches, I don't care

I don't see what's so wrong with that...I do it in Madden all the time.:D

miamiron
09-09-2008, 06:59 PM
At first I wasn't sure if this was classless or funny, but after careful consideration I am definitely leaning towards hilarious.

http://www.believemerch.com/product/bernard-pollard-fan-club-red-tee

If you knew it was the wrong forum then prey tell
why did you still post it???