PDA

View Full Version : Former McCain supporter, now supporting Obama. Heres why:

MustangFinFan
09-11-2008, 12:37 PM

MoFinz
09-11-2008, 12:46 PM
:yawn:

Oh, and btw...wrong forum...that's what the PoFom is there for.

MustangFinFan
09-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Another thing I dont like is how the McCain campaign treats Obama like dirt. I disagree quite a bit with Obama, but the truth is he IS a human being. McCain is running the same kind of campaign that Bush ran in 2000 and 2004, bashing his opponent left and right, and look where Bush took us. They made silly accusations of Obama. Obama has said several times that Palin's family is off limits, and over and over again the McCain campaign accused Obama of going after Palin's family.....well me being a conservative, I can tell you right now I did not see how Obama went after Palin's family, so that accusation really is wrong. I should add that I am (or WAS) an assistant director for the McCain campaign for my area...my job was to find info on Obama and publish it. Now I quit, because I see nothing wrong with Obama as a person. I disagree with many of his views, but he has done nothing wrong as a person. I disapprove of the way McCain is running his campaign.

MoFinz
09-11-2008, 01:54 PM

still the wrong forum

MustangFinFan
09-11-2008, 03:34 PM
i should add that Sarah Palin, just last month, completely praised Barack Obama. So the fact that she would come out and bash him after praising him completely, just ticks me off a bit. That doesnt tell me "country first".

MoFinz
09-11-2008, 03:53 PM

find the right forum yet?

Mr772
09-11-2008, 04:17 PM
i should add that Sarah Palin, just last month, completely praised Barack Obama. So the fact that she would come out and bash him after praising him completely, just ticks me off a bit. That doesnt tell me "country first".

I would like to welcome you out of the darkness. The reason McCain's campaign seems so much like the bush campaign is because it's the same people running it.

Ignore sleepy.

Looks like another convert in a battle ground state.

MoFinz
09-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm just keeping this bumped till a mod can move it to the proper forum. There are rules here dontcha know =)

Mr772
09-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Seeing how it's in the PW section I'm not sure where you're trying to bump it too?

MoFinz
09-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Seeing how it's in the PW section I'm not sure where you're trying to bump it too?

Out of the Lounge, where it was orginally posted.......aint it cool how things work when you play by the rules....have at it :lol:

jerseyphin
09-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Right wing my a-- no right wing conservative would vote for Barack Obama

BlueFin
09-11-2008, 04:42 PM
When exactly did you have this conversion from McCain to Obama?

All of your former posts show you to be firmly democratic going back to 2006, before Obama was even running, and criticizing everyone for voting Republican?

Sounds to me like your an Obama supporter that is still an Obama supporter, am I missing something?

MustangFinFan
09-11-2008, 05:05 PM
as a former McCain supporter, there is no question in my mind that McCain WILL win this election. im almost positive he will, and i cannot endure 4 more years of what we are going through. So Obama supporters need to step up and spread the word more...if not, we are going to go through 4 more years of these gas prices, economy, recession, wars, etc.

Dolphins9954
09-11-2008, 05:19 PM
as a former McCain supporter, there is no question in my mind that McCain WILL win this election. im almost positive he will, and i cannot endure 4 more years of what we are going through. So Obama supporters need to step up and spread the word more...if not, we are going to go through 4 more years of these gas prices, economy, recession, wars, etc.

What's funny is that you actually believe you have a choice. Mccain and Obama will get you to the same conclusion. More Big Government, More Debt and loss of liberty. No matter which way you go. If you actually think expanding government and spending. Not to mention adding another 4 to 5 trillion to the debt is going to "change" things. Think again.

phinfan3411
09-11-2008, 05:47 PM
My BS meter was going off big time for this guy, I always remember the most ridiculous posts, not saying voting democrat is ridiculous, just "his" post. Oh, just read it, you will soon remember this guy.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f36/dear-america-sick-of-the-economy-gas-war-then-vote-democrat-221315.html

Why does it mean more if you lie, and say you "used" to support McCain, or you really are a conservative, but seem to vote all liberal, I don't know. I'm consevative, I usually vote that way, John McCain seems much more acceptable now with Palin, but Ron Paul is the MAN. Doesn't change for me.

phinfan3411
09-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Oh, and by the way, you are as much a "right winger", as I am a Jet fan.

MustangFinFan
09-12-2008, 10:50 AM
I as a conservative, know very well if every registered voter, actually voted, the Republicans would probably have 20 seats in Congress, and 10 in the Senate. The Republicans lost 250,000 voters since 2004, and the Democrats gained 2 million voters. States which Bush won by very little, have gained hundreds of thousands of registered democrat voters. John Kerry lost Virginia by about 200,000 votes, meanwhile...about 850,000 people in Virginia did not vote, and out of those 850K, 610K were registered democrats. In Oklahoma, 71% of registered voters are democrats, yet Oklahoma always goes to the Republicans. John Kerry also lost Ohio by a small amount, but I do not have the numbers...and since 2004, Ohio now has 600,000 newly registered democrats, and lost 40,000 registered republicans. Florida has added 400,000 registered democrats since 2004 and lost 150,000 registered republicans. This goes to show that people need to start stepping up and voting. Its for the good of your country, and Im putting my foot down and saying that we cannot afford 4 more years of this.