PDA

View Full Version : CNN Comes Up Short On Reporting Palin Bikini Photo Fraud

BAMAPHIN 22
09-11-2008, 05:11 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
This doctored photograph put Sarah Palin's head on the body of a 23-year-old woman photographed outside Athens, Ga.

A CNN reporter this week didn’t seem to know or care that a fake photo showing a bikini-clad, rifle-toting Sarah Palin had been widely debunked days earlier as a fraud, the latest in series of incidents involving apparent misstatements or inaccurate reporting by the news network.

“(John) McCain has been really good about painting (Barack) Obama as this lightweight … They don’t want that to come back on Sarah Palin, and people say, yes, she looks good in a bikini clutching an AK-47, but is she equipped to run the country?” CNN’s Lola Ogunnaike said in response to a question on the network’s “Reliable Sources” show, which aired Sunday.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/10/cnn-reports-palin-bikini-photo-but-fails-to-tell-viewers-its-a-fake/

Dolphan7
09-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Sounds fair and balanced to me.

What? :foundout:

FinFatale
09-11-2008, 05:56 PM
I have to admit I do like that GUN BIKINI look lol

phinfan3411
09-11-2008, 06:09 PM
I am sorry, I am a hick, is that picture supposed to make me like her less?

If so they better get back to work on photoshop.

Dolphan7
09-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Been staring at that picture for days and just finally raised my view high enough to notice it was Sarah Palin!

That's bad, I know!:tongue: Something about cold hard steel!

LouPhinFan
09-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Personally I like the other one floating around with the short black skirt and high heels. Nice.:wink:

poornate
09-12-2008, 10:03 AM
I really like this one of her cabinet meeting up in Alaska...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/SarahPalinVikings-1.jpg

phinfan3411
09-12-2008, 01:23 PM
I really like this one of her cabinet meeting up in Alaska...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/SarahPalinVikings-1.jpg

I want her to hire her cabinet back then, look at the girl in the upper left. You think she is a Dolphin fan? Probably not, looks like she likes the Vikings.

MDFINFAN
09-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I have to admit I do like that GUN BIKINI look lol

Stop it...:sidelol:

MDFINFAN
09-12-2008, 02:16 PM
I love reading all you guys posts, you brought into the media's the enemy lines of the repubs so well..they've been using that about 20 years now..it keep them insulated against attacks, even truthful ones... so even when a story is true you guys will think it's the liberal media.... This particular story wasn't worth it, but I'd like you guys to do your own research on her, that might require staying away from rightwing media, as they're just as bad as what you call left wing media.. look for the independents sites and media, it's a better read on all canidates.. try being less bias and more fair yourselfs.. I'm for Obama, but I read centrist sites.. I'm trying to make the best pick base on issues and policies..not personalities..

MoFinz
09-12-2008, 02:55 PM
I believe you do MD, but seriously.....about this topic.....what can you say?

LOL

ohall
09-13-2008, 01:18 AM
I love reading all you guys posts, you brought into the media's the enemy lines of the repubs so well..they've been using that about 20 years now..it keep them insulated against attacks, even truthful ones... so even when a story is true you guys will think it's the liberal media.... This particular story wasn't worth it, but I'd like you guys to do your own research on her, that might require staying away from rightwing media, as they're just as bad as what you call left wing media.. look for the independents sites and media, it's a better read on all canidates.. try being less bias and more fair yourselfs.. I'm for Obama, but I read centrist sites.. I'm trying to make the best pick base on issues and policies..not personalities..

It is, not even you can spin that away.

MDFINFAN
09-13-2008, 01:19 AM
It is, not even you can spin that away.

Ohall, read the very next line after that comment, I wasn't addressing this story..thanks..

phinfan3411
09-13-2008, 10:11 AM

MD, I can't speak for everyone, but I, for one, HATE to get slanted, or flat out WRONG news. I rec'd like everyone else, that e-mail on Obama being a muslim, I have been burned so many times, that as soon as I recieve something like that, I go to snopes to check it out. I also corrected my friend that sent it, plenty of REAL ISSUES with Obama, no need to make anything up. For news, I watch my local nbc, usually nbc with Peter Jennings, and for election things I watch CNN. I also listen to Rush almost everyday.

I have been looking for this "evidence" you always speak of to convince me to cross over, get more intelligent, and vote Obama, but so far I am unable to find it, sorry!

ohall
09-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Ohall, read the very next line after that comment, I wasn't addressing this story..thanks..

The next sentence doesn't change anything you said, you just go deeper into your CON hating ways.

tucker
09-13-2008, 11:52 AM
lol @ con hating

ih8brady
09-13-2008, 05:50 PM
MD, I can't speak for everyone, but I, for one, HATE to get slanted, or flat out WRONG news. I rec'd like everyone else, that e-mail on Obama being a muslim, I have been burned so many times, that as soon as I recieve something like that, I go to snopes to check it out. I also corrected my friend that sent it, plenty of REAL ISSUES with Obama, no need to make anything up. For news, I watch my local nbc, usually nbc with Peter Jennings, and for election things I watch CNN. I also listen to Rush almost everyday.

I have been looking for this "evidence" you always speak of to convince me to cross over, get more intelligent, and vote Obama, but so far I am unable to find it, sorry!

Peter Jennings has been dead for about three years. And Rush Limbaugh, wtf?

Oh and can we never have photoshopped images of Hillary or Palin on other woman's bodies? Please. I need to sleep at night.

phinfan3411
09-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Peter Jennings has been dead for about three years. And Rush Limbaugh, wtf?

Oh and can we never have photoshopped images of Hillary or Palin on other woman's bodies? Please. I need to sleep at night.

I was wondering why his performance had slipped lol. I meant Brian Williams, I really watch NBC because a local politician (Joel Giambra) was mad at them for their treatment of him, and decided he was not going to notify them of press conferences. I figured if they pissed him off that much, I should watch them exclusively, and Brian Williams comes on after them.

ih8brady
09-13-2008, 08:48 PM
I was wondering why his performance had slipped lol. I meant Brian Williams, I really watch NBC because a local politician (Joel Giambra) was mad at them for their treatment of him, and decided he was not going to notify them of press conferences. I figured if they pissed him off that much, I should watch them exclusively, and Brian Williams comes on after them.

Are you from Erie County? Giambra was such a dirtbag, I agree it makes anyone look good for standing up to him?

phinfan3411
09-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Are you from Erie County? Giambra was such a dirtbag, I agree it makes anyone look good for standing up to him?

Yes, unfortunately I am, I live outside of Buffalo, work in Buffalo.

ih8brady
09-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Yes, unfortunately I am, I live outside of Buffalo, work in Buffalo.

I know of him unfortunately as well. I'm from, live in and spent most of my life in Buffalo.

phinfan3411
09-13-2008, 11:32 PM
I know of him unfortunately as well. I'm from, live in and spent most of my life in Buffalo.

Small world, I was born in Niagara Falls, lived in Florida for three years ( when I started to love football, and the Dolphins) moved back to Niagara Falls, and have mostly lived in this area since. My wife, and I bought a house on Grand Island a few years ago, and thats about it, hello neighbor.