PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Requests

Dolphan7
09-12-2008, 08:55 AM
For all those who believe in the power of prayer, I have created this thread for posters to share their prayer requests.

I will start - Please pray for my wife as she is having her Gall Bladder removed today. Please pray for this to be the solution to her pain and that she heal up fast.

Thanks!

D7:)

Dolphan7
10-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Well.....thank you for all your prayers and support. The surgery went well and the Mrs. is back in the saddle.

Lappy
10-01-2008, 03:12 PM
that's great news!

Dolphan7
11-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Please pray for our country. We are going to need it. We have a long tough road ahead of us.

poornate
12-19-2008, 12:19 AM
I am never sure about religion... but i am sure that the good thoughts and intentions of others can never be bad.... D7... i know you are a praying person and if you would consider me and my family once it would be appreciated.

...and merry Christmas to you!

SpurzN703
12-20-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't mean to be a party pooper but why pray for the country now? Haven't people been praying for the country forever if not the last several hundred years? I mean honestly, I think the world would continue being as it is with or without some folks praying for it, but that's just me.

:)

Dolphan7
12-20-2008, 02:23 PM
I am never sure about religion... but i am sure that the good thoughts and intentions of others can never be bad.... D7... i know you are a praying person and if you would consider me and my family once it would be appreciated.

...and merry Christmas to you!Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Nate.

I will pray for God's best in your life and family.

miamikid92
01-05-2009, 08:31 PM
I don't mean to be a party pooper but why pray for the country now? Haven't people been praying for the country forever if not the last several hundred years? I mean honestly, I think the world would continue being as it is with or without some folks praying for it, but that's just me.

:)
So basically you're saying that we should quit praying because we have been put into the position where our country isn't doing so well despite past prayers... maybe we would be doing worse if the prayers hadn't been prayed? Depends on your beliefs I suppose.. and one would think that you plan on being a party pooper when venturing into a prayer thread, without the intentions of prayer.

Prayers to you and your wife dolphan, and our country :)

Dolphan7
01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks!

miamikid92
01-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Thank you :)

Marino613
03-02-2009, 01:44 AM
However you pray, pray for the people on that boat including the the NFL players who are still lost at sea!

finataxia24
03-02-2009, 10:25 AM
thoughts & prayers go out to those familes & the 2 guys missing.
god please help them...amen

Dolphan7
03-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Pray for these men....as well as the Octomom's 14 children.

finataxia24
03-02-2009, 02:33 PM
my younger brother
needs prayer, his life has gone off the rails. my parents are to old to have to deal with the way he is acting.his name is ben.
thank u.

SnakeoilSeller
03-27-2009, 06:20 AM
I have a pretty big day today, I am a private person by nature so I don''t know how comfortable I would feel going into description, but if some could just have a good thought in your heart, I would be grateful. Thank you.

Dolphan7
03-27-2009, 10:35 AM
I have a pretty big day today, I am a private person by nature so I don''t know how comfortable I would feel going into description, but if some could just have a good thought in your heart, I would be grateful. Thank you.Don't need to know the details, God already does. Praying for you today.:up:

Nancy08
09-21-2009, 10:44 PM
we have the nice topic.
It's good to know that there are people who were praying for you, isn't it?

When you pray, rather let your heart be without words than your words without heart.

"Prayer is the language of a man burdened with a sense of need."

poornate
09-22-2009, 07:42 PM
my wife's cousin died in the Georgia flooding last night...22 years old... they have asked for prayer...

HansMojo
09-23-2009, 02:42 AM
my wife's cousin died in the Georgia flooding last night...22 years old... they have asked for prayer...
Dang man, that's rough. Thanks for posting. I'll be praying for your family and passing the prayer request along. This has been a tough time for you already and now this. I'm really sorry man. God Bless.

Dolphan7
09-23-2009, 11:43 AM
You Got it Nate!

SpurzN703
09-23-2009, 01:14 PM
So basically you're saying that we should quit praying because we have been put into the position where our country isn't doing so well despite past prayers... maybe we would be doing worse if the prayers hadn't been prayed? Depends on your beliefs I suppose.. and one would think that you plan on being a party pooper when venturing into a prayer thread, without the intentions of prayer.

Prayers to you and your wife dolphan, and our country :)

What I meant was that since the country was already and is still is in trouble even despite prayers being said, why continue to do it? I have no problem with you or D7 or anyone praying, I am allowed to question it though.

People like to associate something in life "working" or "positive" with prayers. What about the negative stuff?

That be my point/question :up:

SpurzN703
09-23-2009, 01:14 PM

I'm sorry to hear that man. :(

poornate
09-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Let me weigh in... my wife's family asked for prayer... it comforts them in tough times... I'm not going to say a prayer, it's not me... D7 is a good man and he believes in the power of prayer... they asked for it, and his faith in the act leads him to try and do something for a stranger... the act itself, performed, obviously means something...

Thanks for your thoughts for her family guys...

finataxia24
11-27-2009, 04:17 PM
please pray for alabama

it would mean alot.....

everyone
everyone

now

thank u amen

newlownorder
10-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Let me weigh in... my wife's family asked for prayer... it comforts them in tough times... I'm not going to say a prayer, it's not me... D7 is a good man and he believes in the power of prayer... they asked for it, and his faith in the act leads him to try and do something for a stranger... the act itself, performed, obviously means something...

Thanks for your thoughts for her family guys...

I will pray for you and your family.

coachkato
08-16-2011, 04:26 AM
God knows our requests before we ask. It gives us a chance to spend time with Him. But He does want us to ask.

Prayer gives us a chance to share with each other.

Pray for me as I need a job. I have two young kids and a wife and haven't worked for 2 1/2 months. No income coming is.

Fin_Frenzy_84
08-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Prayers sent out.