09-12-2008, 10:20 AM
http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/vidplayer.pl?IDLink=3867243

poornate
09-12-2008, 10:35 AM
That is funny....

FinFatale
09-12-2008, 10:39 AM
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/09/sarah_palin_gives_democrats_he.html

the real interview.......seems to me she wasn't aware of the term......
" the bush doctorine" not what President Bush advocated because she went on to mention that President made mistakes........doesn't she??
Is this all a matter of perception????

Tetragrammaton
09-12-2008, 10:47 AM
I kind of feel bad for her. If they had prepped her right, she could have been a viable candidate in 2012 or beyond. She could have been their next idol if they had played their cards right. Putting her on the ticket to lessen an Obama blowout only hurts her in the future. No one knows where Ferraro or Quayle are now.

FINSFAN2781
09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
I kind of feel bad for her. If they had prepped her right, she could have been a viable candidate in 2012 or beyond. She could have been their next idol if they had played their cards right. Putting her on the ticket to lessen an Obama blowout only hurts her in the future. No one knows where Ferraro or Quayle are now.

Hell no. I dont feel bad for her at all. They've been running from issues the entire time, and shes going for the VP, tough **** if the questions are tough. She accepted it, so she has to deal with it. Why do you think the GOP wouldnt let her leave McCains side. Why do you think they said after this interview she would be back with McCain and probably wont leave him again. Its pathetic and embarrassing. They have been exposed and there is no more hiding from it. The Dems will have a field day with all this.

MDFINFAN
09-12-2008, 11:32 AM
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/09/sarah_palin_gives_democrats_he.html

the real interview.......seems to me she wasn't aware of the term......
" the bush doctorine" not what President Bush advocated because she went on to mention that President made mistakes........doesn't she??
Is this all a matter of perception????

Good try, she didn't know..and was trying to get a concept and the reporter helped her along until she could remember what to say from the rehearsal hall..buzz words, buzz words.. I bet she doesn't have another interveiw for the next 2 weeks until she gets her act together...these 3 in one interviews will be enough red meat for awhile... They play the next one today don't they, I think it's on economics.. do she talk energy only or do she even know what GDP is..we'll see.

FinFatale
09-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Good try, she didn't know..and was trying to get a concept and the reporter helped her along until she could remember what to say from the rehearsal hall..buzz words, buzz words.. I bet she doesn't have another interveiw for the next 2 weeks until she gets her act together...these 3 in one interviews will be enough red meat for awhile... They play the next one today don't they, I think it's on economics.. do she talk energy only or do she even know what GDP is..we'll see.

I don't know MD. I have no secret pass to what goes on behind closed door in either campaign but I anxiously await, even more now the debates.

MDFINFAN
09-12-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't know MD. I have no secret pass to what goes on behind closed door in either campaign but I anxiously await, even more now the debates.

I agree, the debates will be extremely important this cycle.. I'm still not sure what ppl see in Palin, I think she's a nice person, and probably does a good job in AK, but I've been to AK and my wife lived there, it's not as hard to be a governor there as say Arkansas...

But even looking at the debates isn't the end all, it's what's on the guys website that defines them...those are the policies they propose, the lip service is not to deflect unwanted scriunity..