PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl commercials measure up?

Jaydog57
02-04-2002, 12:03 AM
As far as commercials go, the best ones are reserved for the SuperBowl. I usually could care less for them, but sometimes they can be pretty funny for the Super Bowl. At 2 million dollars for a 30 second spot, they are also the most expensive. Think they were worth it this year? Some of the Budweiser/Bud Light ones were pretty cool.:cool:

dolfan06
02-04-2002, 12:10 AM
the dude running up the stairs, taking his clothes off and sliding across satin sheets and going out the widow, hanging his shorts on a tree branch was an absolute riot. i gauge the funny ones by how hard my wife laughs, and that was a killer!:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

phinsphan4ever
02-04-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the dude running up the stairs, taking his clothes off and sliding across satin sheets and going out the widow, hanging his shorts on a tree branch was an absolute riot. i gauge the funny ones by how hard my wife laughs, and that was a killer!:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the only one that I liked. The ones this year and in last year's superbowls have disappointed in my opinion.:yell:

dolfan06
02-04-2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by aqua&orange54

That was the only one that I liked. The ones this year and in last year's superbowls have disappointed in my opinion.:yell: as much as they spent on it, i thought the pepsi ad with brittany was pretty bad!:(

iceblizzard69
02-04-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06

That was good and so was the How ya doin when the country guy actually responds to the question. Now that was funny!