PDA

View Full Version : Palin Interview Part II

phinfan3411
09-14-2008, 10:30 PM
It seems there was some manipulation of the Palin interview, that is, of course if this is a credible source....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/13/abc-news-edited-out-key-parts-sarah-palin-interview

Way to go ABC!!!:up:

FinFatale
09-14-2008, 10:42 PM
It seems there was some manipulation of the Palin interview, that is, of course if this is a credible source....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/13/abc-news-edited-out-key-parts-sarah-palin-interview

the crediblity of this story seems to backed up by the link within the story......

MDFINFAN
09-14-2008, 10:50 PM

if this is true that's a shame..because she looked lost in the presentation on TV....I can't believe they would try something like that when they know she'll said something and it'll be research and they'd be exposed..but newsgroups do stupid stuff.

MDFINFAN
09-14-2008, 11:07 PM
I don't know p3411, nothings coming from the McCain camp on this, it's all right wing bloggers...that doesn't make this not true..I just don't know..

MoFinz
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
i noticed how chopped up it was during the first night, but i hoped it had been edited for time, and not substantively. If true, that's shameful.

ohall
09-15-2008, 01:16 AM
if this is true that's a shame..because she looked lost in the presentation on TV....I can't believe they would try something like that when they know she'll said something and it'll be research and they'd be exposed..but newsgroups do stupid stuff.

That's because you don't think the main stream media is LIB leaning. Every freaking poll taken on this subject says Americans think the media is left leaning, but some of you are so stubborn you refuse to admit the obvious.

MDFINFAN
09-15-2008, 05:14 PM
That's because you don't think the main stream media is LIB leaning. Every freaking poll taken on this subject says Americans think the media is left leaning, but some of you are so stubborn you refuse to admit the obvious.

Have you ever gave thought to americans as blind followers, they've been told for years that the media is liberal, say it long and often enough and what happens, it becomes true. And that's been the campaign of the repubs over the last 20 years. so when americans say that....duhhhhh, what do you expect? Doesn't make it true, but preception is key to people's thoughts.

phinfan3411
09-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Have you ever gave thought to americans as blind followers, they've been told for years that the media is liberal, say it long and often enough and what happens, it becomes true. And that's been the campaign of the repubs over the last 20 years. so when americans say that....duhhhhh, what do you expect? Doesn't make it true, but preception is key to people's thoughts.

So, how would you explain this very thread by one of the major networks news agency, Right Leaning??????

There was a study by MSNBC (I will find it if you don't believe me) where they studied 140 plus reporters, not only did 120 plus support democrats, but they made campaign contributions. I will give you fox as being right leaning, but all the rest imo are liberal.

One more telling item, there is a current thread here in the pofo, on the state of politics today, and in it, three different posters state, they will support the President, no matter who gets in. Take a guess which way they "lean", no surprise to me.

phinfan3411
09-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Oh, I'll just post it:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19113485/

MDFINFAN
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
So, how would you explain this very thread by one of the major networks news agency, Right Leaning??????

There was a study by MSNBC (I will find it if you don't believe me) where they studied 140 plus reporters, not only did 120 plus support democrats, but they made campaign contributions. I will give you fox as being right leaning, but all the rest imo are liberal.

One more telling item, there is a current thread here in the pofo, on the state of politics today, and in it, three different posters state, they will support the President, no matter who gets in. Take a guess which way they "lean", no surprise to me.

The same way I think, without over reacting and that they're human, and make mistakes too... I still think CNN is pretty balance, I've always said that msnbc leans left and fox leans right and cnn is the closest to the middle...you'll find that in pretty much all my posts on the subject.. but the repubs call all media liberal..again say it over and over again, it becomes true...that's my take and i'm sticking to it...:lol:

Wildbill3
09-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Wow if it was edited to remove the sections bolded... just wow.

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 12:51 PM
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/12/abc-edits-out-palin-objection-to-holy-war-question/

Fox picked up on it. And anyone can read the transcripts from ABC here: I tried searching for it on ABC but I couldn't find it. Either it was taken down, or was never on there, or I don't know what I am doing.

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/12/abc-edits-out-palin-objection-to-holy-war-question/

Fox picked up on it. And anyone can read the transcripts from ABC here: I tried searching for it on ABC but I couldn't find it. Either it was taken down, or was never on there, or I don't know what I am doing.

Say it isn't so, Fox picked up on it...wow..

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 01:44 PM
I sent an email to ABC asking for the transcripts. They responded that I could purchase them for $14.95.

I don't want to bone up $14.95 only to find out it is the edited version.

Still looking for a good source for the unedited transcripts.

So far only Mark Levin has seen them.

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't it seen that by now this story would have broke wider, if nothing else but for other news orgs to call out ABC..

ohall
09-16-2008, 01:58 PM

I think there is a reason why most Americans distrust the media. It's not just the political aspect of this. As far Americans being blind followers, to an extent yes I agree. But we do wake up from time to time. Thankfully I think America is waking up to this Obama Super Star.

ohall
09-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Wouldn't it seen that by now this story would have broke wider, if nothing else but for other news orgs to call out ABC..

No. How long was the Rev. Wright story hidden?

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 04:33 PM
I think there is a reason why most Americans distrust the media. It's not just the political aspect of this. As far Americans being blind followers, to an extent yes I agree. But we do wake up from time to time. Thankfully I think America is waking up to this Obama Super Star.

I think their also starting to wake up to the Palin Super Star as well Ohall.:up:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 04:35 PM
No. How long was the Rev. Wright story hidden?

Actually it should have stayed buried, it didn't teach us anything about Obama now did it.. no policies out of the norm or secret stuff or connections to corruptions.. that's story was a waste, but for ppl who are still asleep, they ate it up...what for, who cares.

ohall
09-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Actually it should have stayed buried, it didn't teach us anything about Obama now did it.. no policies out of the norm or secret stuff or connections to corruptions.. that's story was a waste, but for ppl who are still asleep, they ate it up...what for, who cares.

Indeed buried. This from a so called IND thinker. Let's hide the truth from the ppl. Nice MD, nice.

FinFatale
09-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Indeed buried. This from a so called IND thinker. Let's hide the truth from the ppl. Nice MD, nice.

I am surprised that anything about Palin's church is being discussed by Senator's Obama's camp. Next thing you know some of the sermons that Senator Obama has spent twenty years listening to will be made public and I don't imagine that Senator Obama wants that.

ohall
09-16-2008, 09:41 PM
I think their also starting to wake up to the Palin Super Star as well Ohall.:up:

Really? I haven't noticed. Seems to me her Star is burning quite bright. Just imagine what would have taken place if Obama didn't take the female vote for granted. His Star may still be on the assent not the decent.

ohall
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
I am surprised that anything about Palin's church is being discussed by Senator's Obama's camp. Next thing you know some of the sermons that Senator Obama has spent twenty years listening to will be made public and I don't imagine that Senator Obama wants that.

Whoever is running Obama's campaign needs to be fired. They seem to go after McCain/Palin on issues that are in fact Obama's weakness. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.

I use to think Obama was a smart guy, I'm not convinced of that as much as I use to be any more. He has done some really stupid things lately IMO.

FinFatale
09-16-2008, 09:50 PM
Whoever is running Obama's campaign needs to be fired. They seem to go after McCain/Palin on issues that are in fact Obama's weakness. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.

I use to think Obama was a smart guy, I'm not convinced of that as much as I use to be any more. He has done some really stupid things lately IMO.

I concur Mr.Ohall. They really shouldn't have gone THERE.... for sure.