PDA

View Full Version : We have got to have some of the dumbest Fans in the NFL

mroz
09-15-2008, 01:59 PM
What the heck is wrong with "some" of you? We are two... yeah, count them two games into a rebuilding process and some of you guys are calling to Parcells head, Irelands head, Sopranos head.

Do you guys realize they took over a team totally devoid of talent?
Do you honestly think Soprano, who is a rookie is not going to make mistakes? Do you think Soprano is not going to learn from those mistakes?

Look, if we were two or three years into this process I could understand the up roar BUT we are not. WE are heading into game THREE of season # one.

Phin-o-rama
09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
5 stars

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:03 PM
I would give it 6 stars, but 5 will have to do!

Asicswrg85
09-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Amen!!!!

Dr. Tomorrow
09-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Truer words....

JCfinfan
09-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Nice post. Sad but true. Wake up people!

NCFINFAN13
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Some of us aren't calling for Sparano's head, but lets be clear. Last week on the goal line we threw how many times? And how successful were we?

We started to do that again this week before finally saying, "hey we have Ronnie Brown"....remind you of last year any?

We're facing TWO moster wr's and we play our safeties close to the LOS. Are you kidding me?

Our guys are undiciplined .... who's fault is that again?

Sparano might become a HOF coach, frankly I like the guy, but right now he needs to get his head out of his a**!

djphinfan
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
What the heck is wrong with "some" of you? We are two... yeah, count them two games into a rebuilding process and some of you guys are calling to Parcells head, Irelands head, Sopranos head.

Do you honestly think Soprano, who is a rookie is not going to make mistakes? Do you think Soprano is not going to learn from those mistakes?

Look, if we were two or three years into this process I could understand the up roar BUT we are not. WE are heading into game THREE of season # one. you know what i think is dumb....making generalizations based on a few ignorant people, your thread does more damage to our fanbase, your creating a perception and giving the FEW ignorant ones some steam..

Stick up for your team against the minority and dont let them win...your letting them win by making this thread..

RockyMtnPhinfan
09-15-2008, 02:10 PM
i agree.....although you spelled it soprano HAHAHA, watching some old HBO reruns are we? I was at the Cardinals game.....it was a comedy of errors (but not funny of course). Bess looked good, so did Henne. The cardinal fans were nice to us, and there was a GREAT dolphin fan turn out.

Dr. Phin
09-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Three months ago everyone on these boards knew that the team was "building the trenches first, and then getting skill positions later." What has changed? Nothing. Did they expect too much?? Yes. If you have a fire-sale on big-name talent to get younger and horde draft picks for the future...we will have growing pains. Get used to it folks...it isn't changing overnight.

I just hope we stick to the plan, and don't let the emotion of the fans force us to to go out and throw picks away to get some big names just to win a few this year.

Fish-Head
09-15-2008, 02:30 PM

Look, if we were two or three years into this process I could understand the up roar BUT we are not. WE are heading into game THREE of season # one.

OK cool... Now, do you feel better after having said it? Now you know why 'they' do it too...

Predaphin
09-15-2008, 02:35 PM
While I'm not one in favor of bashing the trifecta, I think there are 2 sticking points to everybody's frustration:

1. We have lost alot of games and we, as dolphin fans, are not accustomed to losing.

2. The manner in which we are getting beat. We are not getting just beat, we are getting demolished. Just when you think you see a positive against the Jets, we belw it against the Cards.

Again, I am one of the patient fans, but I share just as much as frustration as the next guy.

Phinphanatic13
09-15-2008, 02:38 PM
you know what i think is dumb....making generalizations based on a few ignorant people, your thread does more damage to our fanbase, your creating a perception and giving the FEW ignorant ones some steam..

Stick up for your team against the minority and dont let them win...your letting them win by making this thread..

What he said. Why do people find it necessary to constantly bash other people so much on this board? We have more "I'm smarter than you" posts on here than any other topic.

GoonBoss
09-15-2008, 02:40 PM
What he said. Why do people find it necessary to constantly bash other people so much on this board? We have more "I'm smarter than you" posts on here than any other topic.

It's easier than faceing reality. Make gross overstatments about a few people and by default group everyone that has a position in opposition of yours into that group.

Josh McCown
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Hey, people wanted to fire Dennis Green after two preseason games in Arizona. Uh wait...

Nevermind.

phinman1
09-15-2008, 02:43 PM
While I'm not one in favor of bashing the trifecta, I think there are 2 sticking points to everybody's frustration:

1. We have lost alot of games and we, as dolphin fans, are not accustomed to losing.

2. The manner in which we are getting beat. We are not getting just beat, we are getting demolished. Just when you think you see a positive against the Jets, we belw it against the Cards.

Again, I am one of the patient fans, but I share just as much as frustration as the next guy.

Yes, and:
3. We are making boneheaded plays. Plays that seemingly touch upon the competency of the coaches. Sure, no realistic fan expected us to be world beaters, but at least we thought we'd be well coached. After the 12 men on the field fiascos for example, fans have a legitimate reason to wonder and that's the scary part. That we once again have a coach who can't get it done.

BobDole
09-15-2008, 02:43 PM

really separating yourself from the pack with this one. :rolleyes2:

TedSlimmJr
09-15-2008, 02:44 PM
We have been blown out of a lot of games over the last few years.....that's lack of talent.

There's a reason why no matter who comes to Miami it isn't pretty....

It's because Miami Dolphin players suck....

And until they have time to get some talent in here.....we'll keep getting our *** blown out....

feelthepain
09-15-2008, 02:46 PM

No they didn't, they took over a team with talent that didn't fit the schemes and systems they want to run. Big difference. I agree with the overall point, but the fans are gonna be fans. You've got fans that understand it's a process, you've got fans that don't understand it's a process and you've got fans that understand it's a process yet still complain anyway. The team is losing, people will complain, it's just the way it is! However, some fans go way overboard and those are the fans looking to change everything 2 weeks into the season. You can try and reason, but if they don't want to listen, they won't.

PhinzN703
09-15-2008, 03:06 PM

Calling some folks on here dumb and you think the coach's name is Soprano?

Phinsfan210
09-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Calling some folks on here dumb and you think the coach's name is Soprano?

And there is SpurzN703 with the big picture people.....

DrunkenFan
09-15-2008, 04:17 PM
I think the dumber fans were the users on here claiming we were a good team with all this talent and we just needed a coach like Sparano to "coach them up", which is by far the stupidest term ever.

I mean, I predicted in another thread that the score would be Arizona- 30 Miami- 13, and was ripped for being a bad fan. I also stated last week that we looked better under Cameron in our opener than we did under Sparano, which was also the case, and stated many times this team has gotten worse at pretty much every position except NT, and was ripped for being a bad fan, again. I saw zero improvement against a BAD Jets team, and I was told I was stupid because the Jets were, in fact, good because of all the FAs they brought in. FYI, we just played a good team, and the result was an embarassing loss.

GoonBoss
09-15-2008, 04:19 PM
I think the dumber fans were the users on here claiming we were a good team with all this talent and we just needed a coach like Sparano to "coach them up", which is by far the stupidest term ever.

I mean, I predicted in another thread that the score would be Arizona- 30 Miami- 13, and was ripped for being a bad fan. I also stated last week that we looked better under Cameron in our opener than we did under Sparano, which was also the case, and stated many times this team has gotten worse at pretty much every position except NT, and was ripped for being a bad fan, again. I saw zero improvement against a BAD Jets team, and I was told I was stupid because the Jets were, in fact, good because of all the FAs they brought in. FYI, we just played a good team, and the result was an embarassing loss.

:lol:

Fans that whine about getting "No Respect" and how we were a 10 win team win the award the OP is giving out, IMO.

DrunkenFan
09-15-2008, 04:22 PM
I couldn't care less about getting respect, at least on here. Just pointing out the facts.

mroz
09-15-2008, 04:24 PM
i agree.....although you spelled it soprano HAHAHA, watching some old HBO reruns are we?

OK, I guess I'm dumb too... lol