PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you Ginn haters

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Just seeing if you noticed how Revis shut down Randy Moss yesterday??

Ginn put up better numbers than Moss against him. :lol:

Canadianfishfan
09-15-2008, 02:20 PM
And the point of this thread is????!!!

ojmcduffy
09-15-2008, 02:21 PM
the point is to find the only ray of sunshine in our dismal world

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:22 PM
And the point of this thread is????!!!

That maybe Revis is THAT good and NOBODY gets open against him.

And that is why people are saying Ginn sucks.

Well, so did Moss.

Dr. Tomorrow
09-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Yea your right, its obvious that Ginn is on the same level as Moss

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
well, the way I see it, the ONLY other game he played in this year matched him up against the same guy who shut down Moss yesterday.

So where is the proof????

Are you guys really this slow??

Rixon
09-15-2008, 02:26 PM

'

Dam you stupid boy!!!
How the hell you going to compare Ginn to Randy moss??

you should just be quiet and keep watching the game.

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:29 PM
WOW!!!

I know how special ed teachers feel now!! WHOO!!!

OK, ONE MORE TIME...

Moss is 100 times better than Ginn, I am not comparing them in any way, class. But Revis SHUT HIM DOWN, just like he did to Ginn.

OK, if Moss got shut down, and he is better than Ginn....then why are we calling Ginn a bust when the ONLY GAME he played this year was against REVIS????

Do you UNDERSTAND NOW????

WOW!!

MiamiPride
09-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Hey, grow up. If you can only make your point by trying to bring other's down then you have no point. As for his post, its a valid point, not to compare Moss and Ginn, but you can compare thier performances against the same DB. And yes Ginn did better. NOT saying Ginn is better than Moss....he isn't. Once again its too early to tell.

GoonBoss
09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
I actually noticed that. Moss was very frustrated and was jawing at Cassell

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:34 PM
right, so my point is that if that is the ONLY game that the coaches have to base any decisions about Ginn and his ability, don't you think he got a raw deal?

Zandimd
09-15-2008, 02:36 PM
i think you are just being a ohio state homer and pulling for ginn

endorPHINS72
09-15-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm not a "Ginn hater". I'm a Dolphins fan who is disappointed with the level of development with a 2nd year player who was the 9th overall pick in the draft. Overall, it comes down to Ginn. If he starts running routes correctly and can get separation, the coaches will have no choice but to start him.

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm not a "Ginn hater". I'm a Dolphins fan who is disappointed with the level of development with a 2nd year player who was the 9th overall pick in the draft. Overall, it comes down to Ginn. If he starts running routes correctly and can get separation, the coaches will have no choice but to start him.

How do you know he isn't getting seperation and the QB can't get him the ball?

Do you have game tapes?

finjim
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM

I watched every game in college, I know what he can do. He hasn't had a single chance yet for us to do anything.

bryan
09-15-2008, 02:49 PM
All this post does is bring up the fact that yet another player we could have drafted, instead of Ginn, is playing well against top competition. Instead, we will have to use another top draft pick on a CB. Sigh!

JC
09-15-2008, 02:59 PM
'

Dam you stupid boy!!!
How the hell you going to compare Ginn to Randy moss??

you should just be quiet and keep watching the game.

maybe you should just be quiet
after posting a racist thread.

Pennington's Rocket Arm
09-15-2008, 03:02 PM
or maybe he's a Dolphins homer and rooting for Ginn.

finjim
09-15-2008, 03:04 PM
or maybe he's a Dolphins homer and rooting for Ginn.

I am rooting for the kid to be given a fair chance. He didn't ask that idiot Cam to draft him. It's not his fault he is on the worst offensive team in the NFL. At least give him a chance with a real QB.

VaDolphan
09-15-2008, 03:09 PM

Actually, a lot of Moss' lack of production was game-plan. The Pats' game plan was to hit the backs and slot WRs. They only threw to Moss a few times...the one time he was open deep, Cassel underthrew it (obvious from the flutter on the ball and the fact that Moss had to stop running and wait for it) and Revis knocked it away.

So there's really no way to make a comparison.

finjim
09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Actually, a lot of Moss' lack of production was game-plan. The Pats' game plan was to hit the backs and slot WRs. They only threw to Moss a few times...the one time he was open deep, Cassel underthrew it (obvious from the flutter on the ball and the fact that Moss had to stop running and wait for it) and Revis knocked it away.

So there's really no way to make a comparison.

OMG DUDE!!!

Are you ACTUALLY saying that the GAMEPLAN was to NOT GIVE THE BALL TO YOUR BEST PLAYER???????

Are you kidding????

obsessivefinfan
09-15-2008, 03:15 PM
WOW!!!

OK, ONE MORE TIME...

Moss is 100 times better than Ginn, I am not comparing them in any way, class. But Revis SHUT HIM DOWN, just like he did to Ginn.

OK, if Moss got shut down, and he is better than Ginn....then why are we calling Ginn a bust when the ONLY GAME he played this year was against REVIS????

WOW!!
How many games did he play last year?

Rixon
09-15-2008, 03:15 PM
maybe you should just be quiet
after posting a racist thread.

you should be home doing homework kid.

Since when was my remark racist?

finjim
09-15-2008, 03:16 PM
How many games did he play last year?

With a proven NFL QB?

2 I think.

Rixon
09-15-2008, 03:17 PM
OMG DUDE!!!

Are you ACTUALLY saying that the GAMEPLAN was to NOT GIVE THE BALL TO YOUR BEST PLAYER???????

Are you kidding????

obviously he aint the best player on the team.
its not his fault he got picked 9th overall. many thought him to be 2nd round talent.
ive said it before hes nothing but a poor mans desmond howard at best

phinfreak
09-15-2008, 03:20 PM

Very misleading stat...did you see Moss wide open most of the game?

I did.

Why dont you mention that Moss torched Revis on a 'Go-adjust' pattern and ran right past him but dropped the ball hitting off his chest?

Nope, because youre a Ginn lovin ...

Nosferatu
09-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Wow, how about the fact that the Pats had an unproven, inexperienced QB coming into the game. Maybe, just maybe they didn't call many plays that involved a deep throw. This is such a ridiculous stretch it's almost not even worth commenting on.

thedayafter
09-15-2008, 03:26 PM
I am rooting for the kid to be given a fair chance. He didn't ask that idiot Cam to draft him. It's not his fault he is on the worst offensive team in the NFL. At least give him a chance with a real QB.

It's the NFL... you EARN your chances... to date... Ginn hasn't EARNED anything.... in fact he's digressed...

While I agree it's not Ginns fault Cam drafted his "family" so high.... and quite honestly it's probably the only reason the "kid" is on the roster.... it now appears Ginn will go to where he belongs.. the bench... until he EARNS the opportunity to get on the field....

Rixon
09-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Not drafting Quinn set us back a good decade.
This is why i dont blame the tuna or the coaching staff for yesterdays mess. We dont got the players needed to compete in the NFL. Look at our roster guys it is full of 3rd stringers and F/A. next season well be a little better and the year after that well be ok. this is going to take a long time the one thing we cant do is start all over again.

VaDolphan
09-15-2008, 03:35 PM
OMG DUDE!!!

Are you kidding????

That's exactly what I'm saying. The NE coaches didn't want to put too much on Cassel. Anyone who watched the game can see that. And seeing as I live in NY, and it was the only game on TV, I did. He threw a lot of short, quick passes. He tried only a couple of deep shots.

The Pats' game plan was to run the ball, play D and make smart plays that kept Cassel from holding the ball for very long.

And gameplan or no, Moss absolutely TORCHED Revis at least twice that I saw.

KevInMotion
09-15-2008, 04:00 PM
WOW!!!

OK, ONE MORE TIME...

WOW!!

Sometimes people have their minds up before they read between the lines and figure out the CONTEXT.....
Sometimes you do have to talk to people like Children.
If that's what it takes to get it across.

You clearly never mentioned Ginn > Moss OR Ginn = Moss.
But everyone is quick to jump all over your back.....

Come on guys, use your noggins.

finjim
09-15-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't read posts by phinfreak or the day after, since they bring NOTHING to the conversation.

Now you see why.