PDA

View Full Version : We have the best QB in the AFC East

Nasty Mcgahee
09-16-2008, 10:04 AM
...remember that thread from last week.

Well, with a passer rating of 107.7, Trent Edwards is the best QB in the AFC EAST.

He's 4th in the league in completion percentage.

DefensiveEnd76
09-16-2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah but we have John Beck ..so all is well. Great pick by Cam

Kdawg954
09-16-2008, 10:07 AM
U didn't hear? He gets a pass because people think his WR's can't get open . . never mind that everytime he attempts to throw down the field the ball floats up in the air for an eternity . . . let's bash his young WR's. Chad P is still the best QB in the East :rolleyes:

SabanSucks
09-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Where did that thread go? I can't find it now.

ch19079
09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Edwards has had 2 very good games. Bills fans have to be happy with what they see. But its not just him. Our new offensive scheme looks very good. The only thing that really stopped drives last sunday were penalties. The Jags were smart and basically didnt even give the bills the ball in the 3rd quarter.

Though I dont think you can say a QB in his second year with only a hand full of starts is better than a HOF QB. Farve just changed offenses. Hes still very effective.

PhinzN703
09-16-2008, 11:32 AM

Well, with a passer rating of 107.7, Trent Edwards is the best QB in the AFC EAST.

Best in terms of the first 2 games? I'd take Favre over Edwards any day of the week

Bills16Fins6
09-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Best in terms of the first 2 games? I'd take Favre over Edwards any day of the weekHow about this past week, since Trent played 10x better than Favre did?

baalworship
09-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Edwards is now 7-4 in his first 11 starts. After all the misses we had at QB it is very exciting to draft and develop someone that could be special.

djfresh47
09-16-2008, 10:36 PM
I think most fans would take Favre over Edwards. Though Favre doesn't get criticized as much as he should. Edwards needs to stay healthy which has been his problem.

emeraldfin
09-17-2008, 05:24 AM
If your a GM at this point you take Edwards. Taking Favre over Edwards makes no sense because of the age difference.

PhinzN703
09-17-2008, 11:17 AM
How about this past week, since Trent played 10x better than Favre did?

I would take Favre over Edwards in any game this year. If the Jets had to win one game to make the playoffs or were in the AFC Championship game, I would take Favre.

Give Edwards a few years and I'd pick him at that point. It's all about experience. Edwards will get there soon

PhinzN703
09-17-2008, 11:18 AM
If your a GM at this point you take Edwards. Taking Favre over Edwards makes no sense because of the age difference.

Long-term yes but that wasn't what I was thinking in. :)

SabanSucks
09-17-2008, 11:40 AM
The biggest draw back to Edwards this year was experience. But it only took him two weeks to lead a stone cold 4th quarter, come from behind, game winning drive, so it's not much of a draw back anymore. Regardless, Edwards is better than Pennington, which is the real issue.

djfresh47
09-17-2008, 11:45 AM
The biggest difference between Edwards this year and last year is Turk Schnort. When watching him he doesn't look like a guy who has started only a handful of games.

Deep2Evans
09-17-2008, 12:36 PM
The biggest difference between Edwards this year and last year is Turk Schnort. When watching him he doesn't look like a guy who has started only a handful of games.

You're easily one of the best posters here. You know whats going on for each time, aren't a homer, and are a straight shooter. I'm impressed in your knowledge of the Bills. I enjoy reading your posts.

FrankP
09-17-2008, 01:52 PM
And I kinda envy the Bills having found someone...

I hope our search is over after Henne... but we,ll see!

SebasMiamiFan
09-18-2008, 10:55 PM

I agree. Henne is our future.

djfresh47
09-18-2008, 11:27 PM

Bill Walsh the czar of Qb's had high praise for Edwards. I'm really hoping Henne turns out to be the guy for the Phins. I really liked Brohm and thought if the team believed they needed a Qb for the future Ryan should've been the pick. Though that doesn't matter. If the Phins continue to lose at some point they've gotta make the change. It's nothing on Chad who I don't like, though think in the right situation can win. Say Henne goes in the 2nd half and shows signs but the team loses an extra game or two. Is that really better than Chad being in and not having promise in the most important position?

jp2lee783
09-20-2008, 01:46 PM
it'd be kind of fitting that the Bills and Dolphins finally found QB's pretty much at the same time if Edwards and Henne are for real.

Zandimd
09-20-2008, 01:54 PM
I said this is in another post that edwards is the best qb in the east..the bills have things rolling with that solid d and that good group of wr's. I dont know the deal is with their oline though not really getting that run game jump started...I think lynch is a beast and can do better then 70 yards a game...IMO the bills are the team to beat in the east

so-long-Ricky
09-22-2008, 03:26 AM
Trent Edwards has been playing fantastic......as a Bills fan I couuldn't be happier. The last 2 games he has brought back Buffalo from being down to win on the final drive(s) of the game(s).

The guy has ice in his Veins!

John from Hemet
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
I would take Favre over Edwards in any game this year. If the Jets had to win one game to make the playoffs or were in the AFC Championship game, I would take Favre.

Give Edwards a few years and I'd pick him at that point. It's all about experience. Edwards will get there soon

I am wondering if Spurz still feels the same way.....Farve was pretty brutal last night while Edwards is looking pretty good with 2 comebacks in his last 3 games.

feelthepain
09-23-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm not that impressed with Trent Edwards to this point. Till the Raiders decided to hold on to the lead and play prevent. Trent and the Bills had done nothing in that game. The same with the Jags game. Woulodn't Bill fans be a little more convinced if Trent were throwing for 320 yards and 2 or three TD's in the first three qtrs of the game and not the final 2 minutes? Seriously, Prevent Defense is nothing more then a glorified scrimage.

T.K.O.
09-23-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm not that impressed with Trent Edwards to this point. Till the Raiders decided to hold on to the lead and play prevent. Trent and the Bills had done nothing in that game. The same with the Jags game. Woulodn't Bill fans be a little more convinced if Trent were throwing for 320 yards and 2 or three TD's in the first three qtrs of the game and not the final 2 minutes? Seriously, Prevent Defense is nothing more then a glorified scrimage.

The Jags never played prevent and everytime we crossed the 50 the Raiders stop playing it.

Plus that TD pass that he threw to R.Parrish w/ T.sands about a foot in front of him ready to bury him, theres about 5 QB's in this league that could make that throw

SabanSucks
09-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Woulodn't Bill fans be a little more convinced if Trent were throwing for 320 yards and 2 or three TD's in the first three qtrs of the game and not the final 2 minutes?

I don't think there could be anything more impressive for a 24 year old QB than to lead two 4th quarter come from behind wins in back to back weeks. Along with a 3-0 record, and top 10 in both yards and completion percentage.

DaBills4life
09-23-2008, 10:14 PM

Come on man, you sound ridiculous. Edwards hasn't even played a full season yet.

I hate to see what you will say about Henne if he doesn't lead comebacks by his 12th start.

Crisis
09-23-2008, 10:33 PM
lol, FTP is obsessed.

i've never heard him say one positive thing about the bills.

feelthepain
09-23-2008, 11:47 PM
lol, FTP is obsessed.

i've never heard him say one positive thing about the bills.

Nothing positive to say, I've never seen a team do less yet get so much credit. The Bills played three teams so far that are all 2 games below 500. AND IT'S ONLY WEEK 3!!!!! Yet the Bill fans talk as if the Bills beat the 07 PAT's, the 2000 Ravens and the 72 Dolphins back to back to back. Give me a break. The Bills are the only team in the diuvision yet to play a division rival while each of the Pats, Jet's and Dolphins have each played 2 division games.

The Bills couldn't have drawn an easier schedule to start the year if they tried. But to listen to Bill fans you'd think the Bills had done something woth talking about. I have yet to see one Bill fan come here and talk about how weak the teams are they've played so far, but Bill fans will pretend they played the best in the league. What's worse, the Bill fans expect everyone else to think the Bills have had a tough three games.

Look out the Bills have yet another tough tough game! The almighty 0-3 Rams, they've only given up 116 points in three games while scoring a whopping 29 points. They will be another moster test for the Bills. That would mean that the 4 teams the Bills have played in the first 4 games those teams are all of 3-12 what a rough stretch of games to have to battle through. :rolleyes2:

feelthepain
09-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Come on man, you sound ridiculous. Edwards hasn't even played a full season yet.

I hate to see what you will say about Henne if he doesn't lead comebacks by his 12th start.

Uh huh, tell me. What did the AWESOME Trent Edwards do for the first 3 qtrs of the Oakland game??? Enlighten everyone here with his superior performance?! If I were a Bills fan, I'd ask myself why didn't my "great team" wipe the floor with the Oakland Raiders and their 12 year old HC on Buffalo's homefiled. To listen to Bill fans they actually believe their team is a top 10 team, yet that "top 10 team" barely escaped with a win against a pathetic Oakland Raiders team. It's great the the Bills came back in the 4th qtr, but who were they coming back on? The Cowboys? The Eagles? The Giants? No....the Raiders!! Wow...impressive.

WVDolphan
09-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Nothing positive to say, I've never seen a team do less yet get so much credit. The Bills played three teams so far that are all 2 games below 500. AND IT'S ONLY WEEK 3!!!!! Yet the Bill fans talk as if the Bills beat the 07 PAT's, the 2000 Ravens and the 72 Dolphins back to back to back. Give me a break. The Bills are the only team in the diuvision yet to play a division rival while each of the Pats, Jet's and Dolphins have each played 2 division games.

The Bills couldn't have drawn an easier schedule to start the year if they tried. But to listen to Bill fans you'd think the Bills had done something woth talking about. I have yet to see one Bill fan come here and talk about how weak the teams are they've played so far, but Bill fans will pretend they played the best in the league. What's worse, the Bill fans expect everyone else to think the Bills have had a tough three games.

Look out the Bills have yet another tough tough game! The almighty 0-3 Rams, they've only given up 116 points in three games while scoring a whopping 29 points. They will be another moster test for the Bills. That would mean that the 4 teams the Bills have played in the first 4 games those teams are all of 3-12 what a rough stretch of games to have to battle through. :rolleyes2:

Please.

The Bills, as much as I hate them, look to be the team to beat in the division. They beat a tough, physical Jaguars team. I know I was impressed. Who did they beat week 1? I forgot already. They showed some guts coming back against the faiders too. Oh yea, they beat up on the squaks with no receivers. None the less, its the league. They beat 3 teams and at least one of them is a tough team for sure. The bills are playing well.

And Cam really screwed us with Beck. Edwards was the pick and is looking like a great pick for the Bills. He just may be a solid QB for years. I only hope Henne will be as good or better than Edwards.

And it really makes no sense at this point to throw out the records of the teams they beat. After all, its 3 games in and one of the losses each of those teams has.....is directly due to the Bills defeating them. All 3 of those teams are 1-1 minus the defeats the Bills laid on them. Not too shabby.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Please.

The Bills, as much as I hate them, look to be the team to beat in the division. They beat a tough, physical Jaguars team. I know I was impressed. Who did they beat week 1? I forgot already. They showed some guts coming back against the faiders too. Oh yea, they beat up on the squaks with no receivers. None the less, its the league. They beat 3 teams and at least one of them is a tough team for sure. The bills are playing well.

And Cam really screwed us with Beck. Edwards was the pick and is looking like a great pick for the Bills. He just may be a solid QB for years. I only hope Henne will be as good or better than Edwards.

And it really makes no sense at this point to throw out the records of the teams they beat. After all, its 3 games in and one of the losses each of those teams has.....is directly due to the Bills defeating them. All 3 of those teams are 1-1 minus the defeats the Bills laid on them. Not too shabby.

Like I've been saying all along, we'll see. The Bills have yet to face a good team, period!

WVDolphan
09-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Like I've been saying all along, we'll see. The Bills have yet to face a good team, period!

You seriously dont think the Jags are a good team?

Crisis
09-24-2008, 02:45 AM
no bills fans are proclaiming us superbowl champions (other than one 15 year old kid on billszone), you act like we're running around saying we're the best team in the AFC. are we the team to beat in the AFC East right now? well, we're in 1st, so the division OURS to lose right now. i'd say that makes us the team to beat.

you keep whining that bills fans are calling our team the second coming, i don't see it anywhere. i see cautiously optimistic fans gloating on a rival's website- the same you would be doing if the positions were reversed.

i just find it funny how all offseason you downplayed everything the bills did- stroud, trent- with useless yardage stats and dumb assumptions, and now when we're almost a quarter into the season and everything you said was completely wrong, you just pull out more excuses and act like a whiny little girl who got the wrong barbie for christmas.

and here comes FTP's injury excuse with the jags- the same one that doesn't count for the bills last year.

and like WV said, every team we've played is 1-1 if you take out their loss against us. comparing opponents records is stupid this early in the season.

Crisis
09-24-2008, 02:48 AM
and jax is still easily a top 5 team in the afc

jp2lee783
09-24-2008, 09:27 AM

Why are they under .500?

Ohhh because the Bills beat them all. If they didn't, they're all over .500. Think before you say things.

DaBills4life
09-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Uh huh, tell me. What did the AWESOME Trent Edwards do for the first 3 qtrs of the Oakland game??? Enlighten everyone here with his superior performance?! If I were a Bills fan, I'd ask myself why didn't my "great team" wipe the floor with the Oakland Raiders and their 12 year old HC on Buffalo's homefiled. To listen to Bill fans they actually believe their team is a top 10 team, yet that "top 10 team" barely escaped with a win against a pathetic Oakland Raiders team. It's great the the Bills came back in the 4th qtr, but who were they coming back on? The Cowboys? The Eagles? The Giants? No....the Raiders!! Wow...impressive.

The Giants were losing to the Bengals in the 4th quarter.

Jacksonville is a good team. Jacksonville only lost to undefeated football teams and went into Indy and won.

For a John Beck fan, you are hard to impress.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 12:38 PM
You seriously dont think the Jags are a good team?

Well if they are they sure haven't played like a good team.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 01:02 PM
no bills fans are proclaiming us superbowl champions (other than one 15 year old kid on billszone), you act like we're running around saying we're the best team in the AFC. are we the team to beat in the AFC East right now? well, we're in 1st, so the division OURS to lose right now. i'd say that makes us the team to beat.

you keep whining that bills fans are calling our team the second coming, i don't see it anywhere. i see cautiously optimistic fans gloating on a rival's website- the same you would be doing if the positions were reversed.

i just find it funny how all offseason you downplayed everything the bills did- stroud, trent- with useless yardage stats and dumb assumptions, and now when we're almost a quarter into the season and everything you said was completely wrong, you just pull out more excuses and act like a whiny little girl who got the wrong barbie for christmas.

and here comes FTP's injury excuse with the jags- the same one that doesn't count for the bills last year.

and like WV said, every team we've played is 1-1 if you take out their loss against us. comparing opponents records is stupid this early in the season.

I don't have to think the Bills are a good team because Bill fans do. I don't have to give them credit for beating teams that are obvuiously struggling badly right now. Bill fans are so desperate to run around pounding their chest and acting like their team is great, that they always want credit before it's due. Then get all upset if everyone doesn't say "oooo, ahhhh look how awesome"!!!!!!!!!! Why do you or any Bill fan care what I think? Why does it matter to you? Move along, get over the fact that I could care less how impressed Bill fans are with their team.

I know who they've played, I know how the teams the Bills have played this year are playing. They stink, they all have less wins then loses. It's not rocket science. If the Bills had faced the Cowboys and Eagles this year and beat both of those teams easily, then that would be proof the Bills are winning games that tough to win. But the Raiders and Jags and Seahwaks are nowhere's near the top teams right now. Thier statistics and rankings prove that.

Miami beat the snot out of a team that went 18-1 last year, but are they the same 18-1 team? No!!!!! It's not the same as beating a healthy Pats team. Big deal, who cares, we beat Matt Cassel, he's had one start since HS. But applying Bill fans logic, we just beat the 18-1 Pats so we must be AWESOME!! No the Dolphins beat a Bradyless, aging Pats team. That's the reality of the situation.

DaBills4life
09-24-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't have to think the Bills are a good team because Bill fans do. I don't have to give them credit for beating teams that are obvuiously struggling badly right now. Bill fans are so desperate to run around pounding their chest and acting like their team is great, that they always want credit before it's due. Then get all upset if everyone doesn't say "oooo, ahhhh look how awesome"!!!!!!!!!! Why do you or any Bill fan care what I think? Why does it matter to you? Move along, get over the fact that I could care less how impressed Bill fans are with their team.

I know who they've played, I know how the teams the Bills have played this year are playing. They stink, they all have less wins then loses. It's not rocket science. If the Bills had faced the Cowboys and Eagles this year and beat both of those teams easily, then that would be proof the Bills are winning games that tough to win. But the Raiders and Jags and Seahwaks are nowhere's near the top teams right now. Thier statistics and rankings prove that.

Miami beat the snot out of a team that went 18-1 last year, but are they the same 18-1 team? No!!!!! It's not the same as beating a healthy Pats team. Big deal, who cares, we beat Matt Cassel, he's had one start since HS. But applying Bill fans logic, we just beat the 18-1 Pats so we must be AWESOME!! No the Dolphins beat a Bradyless, aging Pats team. That's the reality of the situation.

For someone that doesn't care about the Bills you sure have a lot to say about them all the time.

But the best way to prove it is on the field. You could be right about the Bills. If your not, Im sure you will give them credit.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 02:25 PM
For someone that doesn't care about the Bills you sure have a lot to say about them all the time.

But the best way to prove it is on the field. You could be right about the Bills. If your not, Im sure you will give them credit.

I give the Pats credit, I give the Jets credit. It's not about the team it's what they are doing. For any Bill fan to come here and expect everyone to be respectful of a Bills team that's, lets face it, beaten no one yet. Is absurd, Bill fans want the credit for the win but when pressed to explain why the Bills for 3 qtrs of that Raiders game the Bills did nothing, oh well lets not talk about that.

There is more to games then wins and loses, any team can win a game. But good teams win games by playing good the whole game. Yes sometimes good teams play awful but manage to come back and win a game they should have lost and good teams lose games they should win, but good teams win games by moving the ball consistently, shutting bad teams down and winninhg easily at home.

The Bills did 2 3rds of that against the Seahawks, but still were stagnant on offense against the Seahawks. Infact the Bills running and passing games are not good right now. Sure the Bills play well against the prevent, but most teams play well against the prevent.

Bottom line, if the Bills win games by controling the ball and scoring in the redzone, playing stout defense and ST.....against good teams. I'll give them credit. Why then? Cause it's earned, winning games the way the Pats would win, or the Cowboys win. Not by struggling for 3 qtrs and then scoring in garbage time. Obviously Bill fans choose to see things that favor their team, but lets be honest the Bills aren't winning games against teams that other teams like the Cowboys and Eagles would simply destroy. Infact the Bills are struggling to pull those wins out. It's early, maybe the Bills imporve and start playing like the Eagles and Cowboys, but I see no evidence of that right now.

DaBills4life
09-24-2008, 02:52 PM
I give the Pats credit, I give the Jets credit. It's not about the team it's what they are doing. For any Bill fan to come here and expect everyone to be respectful of a Bills team that's, lets face it, beaten no one yet. Is absurd, Bill fans want the credit for the win but when pressed to explain why the Bills for 3 qtrs of that Raiders game the Bills did nothing, oh well lets not talk about that.

There is more to games then wins and loses, any team can win a game. But good teams win games by playing good the whole game. Yes sometimes good teams play awful but manage to come back and win a game they should have lost and good teams lose games they should win, but good teams win games by moving the ball consistently, shutting bad teams down and winninhg easily at home.

The Bills did 2 3rds of that against the Seahawks, but still were stagnant on offense against the Seahawks. Infact the Bills running and passing games are not good right now. Sure the Bills play well against the prevent, but most teams play well against the prevent.

Bottom line, if the Bills win games by controling the ball and scoring in the redzone, playing stout defense and ST.....against good teams. I'll give them credit. Why then? Cause it's earned, winning games the way the Pats would win, or the Cowboys win. Not by struggling for 3 qtrs and then scoring in garbage time. Obviously Bill fans choose to see things that favor their team, but lets be honest the Bills aren't winning games against teams that other teams like the Cowboys and Eagles would simply destroy. Infact the Bills are struggling to pull those wins out. It's early, maybe the Bills imporve and start playing like the Eagles and Cowboys, but I see no evidence of that right now.

I don't agree with your opinion about good teams. I think good teams win the close games, bad teams lose the close games.

And no, there is not more to games than wins and loses, that's what the game is all about. Its not about being ranked high in stats.

Also, I thought 4th quarter comebacks meant something. I didn't know any QB can do it because its garbage time. I thought Dan Marino was one of the best in the 4th quarter, but I guess it was just garbage time.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 03:21 PM
I don't agree with your opinion about good teams. I think good teams win the close games, bad teams lose the close games.

Well you're entitled to your opinion, but good teams don't struglle against bad teams at home, good teams are good because they win easily against bad teams at home.

And no, there is not more to games than wins and loses, that's what the game is all about. Its not about being ranked high in stats.

Again you're entitled to your opinion, but YES there is more to games then wins and loses. Like I said bad teams win games, good teams win games. What seperates these two two teams? It's not simply the words "good" and "bad" what is the difference? Obviously good teams are good for a reason and bad teams are bad for a reason, that's why there is more to games then simply wins and loses. Coaches, GM's , scoutt's and owners all contribute to the wins and losses.

If Matt Millen can stand their and watch his team win a game and Indy GM Bill Polian can watch his team win a game obviously winning happens with every team. The difference is, one GM has far more succes watching his team win then the other, obviously there's more to winning and losing then just the wins and losses.

Also, I thought 4th quarter comebacks meant something. I didn't know any QB can do it because its garbage time. I thought Dan Marino was one of the best in the 4th quarter, but I guess it was just garbage time.

They do mean something, but are you seriously putting Edwards on the same level as Marino? Lets be logical about what you're trying to suggest here. Marino, had how many 400 yard passing games in his career? He has/had how many NFL records? How many Pro bowls? Seriously, you are obviously ignoring what happend the first three qtrs of that Raiders game and focusing soley on the one positive thing Trent did in the Raiders game.

Trent did nothing in the last two games till both the Jags and Raiders went to a prevent defense. The DB's suddenly backed off the WR and the front 7 was brining far less pressure, no blitzing. So all Trent had to do was stand in the shotgun and find one guy 10 or 15 yards down the firld and throw him the ball. I'm not knocking Trent, he did what was supposed to do. The difference is why couldn't trent do the same thing when the pressure was on? You can see whatever you want to see, but Philip Rivers and Tony Romo and Donavan McNabb can move their team down the filed in any qtr against any defense, why isn't Trent doing this??

DaBills4life
09-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Well you're entitled to your opinion, but good teams don't struglle against bad teams at home, good teams are good because they win easily against bad teams at home.

Again you're entitled to your opinion, but YES there is more to games then wins and loses. Like I said bad teams win games, good teams win games. What seperates these two two teams? It's not simply the words "good" and "bad" what is the difference? Obviously good teams are good for a reason and bad teams are bad for a reason, that's why there is more to games then simply wins and loses. Coaches, GM's , scoutt's and owners all contribute to the wins and losses.

If Matt Millen can stand their and watch his team win a game and Indy GM Bill Polian can watch his team win a game obviously winning happens with every team. The difference is, one GM has far more succes watching his team win then the other, obviously theirs more to winning and losing then just the wins and losses.

They do mean something, but are you seriously putting Edwards on the same level as Marino? Lets be logical about what you're trying to suggest here. Marino, had how many 400 yard passing games in his career? He has/had how many NFL records? How many Pro bowls? Seriously, you are obviously ignoring what happend the first three qtrs of that Raiders game and focusing soley on the one positive thing Trent did in the Raiders game.

Trent did nothing in the last two games till both the Jags and Raiders went to a prevent defense. The DB's suddenly backed off the WR and the front 7 was brining far less pressure, no blitzing. So all Trent had to do was stand in the shotgun and find one guy 10 or 15 yards down the firld and throw him the ball. I'm not knocking Trent, he did what was supposed to do. The difference is why couldn't trent do the same thing when the pressure was on? You can see whatever you want to see, but Philip Rivers and Tony Romo and Donavan McNabb can move their team down the filed in any qtr against any defense, why isn't Trent doing this??

The Jags did not play prevent, and don't play prevent. The Raiders did play off in the 4th quarter, and Edwards even said that he was shocked.

No I never compared Marino to Edwards. I was simply talking about you saying the Bills only scored in garbage time. I don't think coming back to win in the 4th quarter is garbage time.

We will see this week if the Bills offense is good or not. They should have no problem moving the ball against St Louis and should dominate this game.

The Raiders, Jags, and Seahawks do have decent defenses.

And dont forget, Trent Edwards is starting his 13th game this week. I think he has done pretty good for only having 12 starts.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 03:58 PM
The Jags did not play prevent, and don't play prevent. The Raiders did play off in the 4th quarter, and Edwards even said that he was shocked.

No I never compared Marino to Edwards. I was simply talking about you saying the Bills only scored in garbage time. I don't think coming back to win in the 4th quarter is garbage time.

We will see this week if the Bills offense is good or not. They should have no problem moving the ball against St Louis and should dominate this game.

The Raiders, Jags, and Seahawks do have decent defenses.

And dont forget, Trent Edwards is starting his 13th game this week. I think he has done pretty good for only having 12 starts.

We'll see what happens, but bottom line IMO the Bills have not been overly impressive. They've had a very soft schedule so far and I think had the Pats or Jets faced the same exact schedule the Bills faced they too would be undefeated. As for Miami, we'll see how they play the Chargers, if Miami beats the Chargers then I think Miami too could have been undefeated agaisnt the same schedule the Bills have had so far.

djfresh47
09-24-2008, 04:11 PM

New England hasn't beaten anybody yet, the Jets haven't beaten anybody yet. I think it wouldn't matter who the Bills beat you still wouldn't give them any credit.

What's the criteria for a good team? Jax has lost to two teams that are 3-0. One on the road. The Pats last year struggled very rarely. Though they did struggle against a Kyle Boller lead team but won in the 4th quarter. They also struggled against a team with A.J. Feeley at Qb. Even the Packers struggled at the end to beat Minnesota whose Qb was so pathetic they had to go to Gus. SB champion Giants struggled to beat an awful Bengals team. New England lost to a rookie head coach. Pittsburgh's offense looked pathetic vs Philly.

We could go through basically every team except the Cowboys and come to the realization that nobody is good team because of the way they won except them. Even then Romo has looked like A-Rod in his two postseason appearances.

Crisis
09-24-2008, 04:12 PM
i'm gonna go ahead and say no way new england or new york goes into jacksonville and beats them....or miami for that matter

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 04:26 PM
New England hasn't beaten anybody yet, the Jets haven't beaten anybody yet. I think it wouldn't matter who the Bills beat you still wouldn't give them any credit.

I'm not surprised Bill fans such as you feel that way. However it doesn't matter to me if Bill fans are bother by this. I'm just one preson with an opinion.

miamichael2
09-24-2008, 07:01 PM

You realize your logic is flawed, right? If the Bills had beaten the Eagles instead of the Jags in week 2, the Eagles would be 1-2 and thus a team that "stinks" and "have less wins then losses". The reason the Jags are 1-2 is because they lost to two undefeated division-leading teams.

You could def make the case the Seahawks aren't great, and of course the Raiders are the Raiders. But the Jags were commonly viewed as a strong playoff contender, and won a playoff game last year. The Bills went into their house and won, in September, no less. The Phins (during their good years) are typically dominant in September, I'd imagine the same advantage applies to our neighbors in northern Florida.

The jury is still out on the Bills, and the rest of the AFC East for that matter (although I am pretty much ready to bury the Jets). But it makes no sense to give credit to the 1-2 Jets because they lost to 2-1 New England and 1-2 San Diego, and give no credit to a 3-0 team.

What's your view on the Titans? They beat the 1-2 Jags, 0-2 Texans, and 0-3 Bengals. How bout the Broncos - they've beaten the 1-2 Chargers, 1-2 Saints, and 1-2 Raiders. Looks like all the 3-0 teams have proved nothing based on the record of their opponents. If you want to use the argument that of course it's too early to tell how good teams are now...then fine...why bother to come on here to talk about it so early in the season? Teams acquire poor records by losing to teams that acquire good records. You know what - you're right, it's not rocket science.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 08:19 PM
You realize your logic is flawed, right? If the Bills had beaten the Eagles instead of the Jags in week 2, the Eagles would be 1-2 and thus a team that "stinks" and "have less wins then losses". The reason the Jags are 1-2 is because they lost to two undefeated division-leading teams.

Are you seriously going to make an argument out of "IF"? The fact is the Bills won three games and that gives their fans something to be excited about, good for them. However I look at who they beat and how good those teams are NOW not last year or three years ago. I also look at how well the Bills played in those three games and I'm less then impressed so far. The Jags and Seahawks and Raiders all have one win, they all have 2 loses and the Rams are next on the Bills schedule and they are easily the worst team in the league through 3 games.

That would mean the Bills will play 4 teams that are a combined 3-12. I wouldn't exactly call that a real tough schedule. Is the schedule the Bills fault? No, they just play the schedule they were given. Does this change the fact that none of the teams they've played are not playing good football right now? No, it is what it is. But that schedule has hardly provided any kind of test.

If I'm not pointing out facts please tell me cause the last time I checked everything I'm saying is fact. People can look at me Like I simply don't like the Bills and refuse to give them credit, but I'm not making excuses as to why the Bills got lucky and blew out the Cowboy's Eagles and Giants. I'm just not convinced the Bills have done anything worthy of praise considering how their competition has played in the first three weeks.

jp2lee783
09-24-2008, 08:29 PM

If Matt Millen can stand their and watch his team win a game and Indy GM Bill Polian can watch his team win a game obviously winning happens with every team. The difference is, one GM has far more succes watching his team win then the other, obviously there's more to winning and losing then just the wins and losses.

So because the Giants struggled with Bengals at home that means they're not good?

Because the '72 Dolphins barely beat a terrible Bills team twice means they weren't good?

I think the good teams "win" the games they should. They find a way to win.

Just like to mention I'm not comparing our team to the '72 Dolphins or the '07 Giants

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 08:33 PM
So because the Giants struggled with Bengals at home that means they're not good?

Because the '72 Dolphins barely beat a terrible Bills team twice means they weren't good?

I think the good teams "win" the games they should. They find a way to win.

Just like to mention I'm not comparing our team to the '72 Dolphins or the '07 Giants

Where did I say the Bills are not good?

djfresh47
09-24-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm not surprised Bill fans such as you feel that way. However it doesn't matter to me if Bill fans are bother by this. I'm just one preson with an opinion.

Must be tough on you Jets fans. You criticize my perspective on giving the Bills credit. Though in other posts you're slurping the Jets and they're 1-2 record. I'm just one person with an opinion on this.

miamichael2
09-24-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm just not convinced the Bills have done anything worthy of praise considering how their competition has played in the first three weeks.
I guess the points we differ on is the Jags, and to an extent, the Seahawks. To me, winning at Jacksonville was impressive and worthy of praise. I didn't see that coming at all, and I think the Jags are a really good team. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they won the South; knocking off the Colts in their house is big. The Seahawks have been poor this year, but they did beat them by something like 24 points.

feelthepain
09-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I guess the points we differ on is the Jags, and to an extent, the Seahawks. To me, winning at Jacksonville was impressive and worthy of praise. I didn't see that coming at all, and I think the Jags are a really good team. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they won the South; knocking off the Colts in their house is big. The Seahawks have been poor this year, but they did beat them by something like 24 points.

Well how the Jags played two weeks ago is differnt then how they'll play a month from now. Maybe they get their Oline back, maybe they don't who knows. All you can do is look at how they played the Bills and since the Jags were so banged up on the Oline they weren't the Jags team that went to the Playoffs a year ago. As for the Jags beating the Colts, that was no big deal either, the Colts have been simply awful since the first preseason game.

The Colts have been outscored 52 to 67 so far. Both the Jags and Colts have a grand total of 10 TD's between them through three games Denver alone has 14. Obviously the Colts, Jags, Seahawks and Raiders are all playing simply bad football. All are 1-2 and all have socred less points then they've given up. Those are fact, it's not like all those teams are at the top of the league and and the only team to beat them was the Bills.

The Bills have simply gotten a very winable first 4 games. Is that my fault? Am I the one who controls how injured teams are or how they play? No, I simply point out the fact that Buffalo hasn't played a good team this year, remember this isn't last year. What teams like Jacksonville are doing right now they weren't doing last year. The same with the Jags and Seahawks and especially the Colts.

You wanna know what will convince me the Bills have actually become a good team? Win a game against one of the best teams in the league, do it in their house. When the Bills have the ball move the ball down the field on 11 or 12 play drives with almost every possesion. On D, hold the other team to one TD and maybe 2 or 3 field goals. Beat the other team by 14 or more points.

If the Bills can do that, then I'll believe they've turned the corner, till then it's the same ol Bills IMO. Good, great the Bills can pull out a win against banged up teams who aren't winning games, I've seen that. What I haven't seen is the Bills take care of business for an entire game without 2 or 3 ST plays mixed in with one or two drives in a game. I want to see the Bills win games the way GOOD teams win games, not the way lucky teams win games.

feelthepain
09-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Must be tough on you Jets fans. You criticize my perspective on giving the Bills credit. Though in other posts you're slurping the Jets and they're 1-2 record. I'm just one person with an opinion on this.

For your information, I don't support Jets, I don't support the Pats, but both those teams make it to the playoffs, they win against good teams. They spend money and make an effort to imporve yearly. The BIlls don't, they don't make the playoffs, they don't beat the good teams and they very seldom spend money. Infact they constantly spend the least in the division and they're also the team in the division with the longest streak without a winning season and playoff berth.

As for you the only time you post is in this Beast of the East and you only defned the Bills. It's clear you're a Bill fan pretending to be a Dolphin fan, why? Who knows. But there was a huge Dolphin win this weekend and I have not seen you post one word in any other thread about the game this past weekend, but here you are defending the Bills. I find it odd that all you do is defend the Bills and yet have nothing to say about the Dolphins, except maybe a word ort two while defending the Bills.

BTW I went through your history of posts and you have not had won single post discussing the big win the Dolphins had, Ronnie Browns 5 TD day or Joey Portes 3 sacks and 1 forced fumble. NOT ONE WORD. I can't imagine joing a Dolphin site, seeing the Dolphins have the biggest win they've had in the last 19 games and having not one word to say about it, but one single Dolphin fan not believeing in the Bills, (of all teams) and this makes you want to jump right into the conversation and tell me how you're simply trying to be fair! Yeah, right. I think it's clear you're not a Dolphin fan.

jp2lee783
09-25-2008, 09:15 AM
I think my favorite part might be when us Bills Fans complained about injuried hurting our season last year, but FTP said that those injuries don't matter and good teams make it through injuries.

But then we beat a few injured squads and all of a sudden those squads aren't good because of injuries.

The jags lost to two 3-0 teams and then went into indy and won. Yeah. real terrible.

Brassmonki14120
09-25-2008, 09:47 AM
For your information, I don't support Jets, I don't support the Pats, but both those teams make it to the playoffs, they win against good teams. They spend money and make an effort to imporve yearly. The BIlls don't, they don't make the playoffs, they don't beat the good teams and they very seldom spend money. Infact they constantly spend the least in the division and they're also the team in the division with the longest streak without a winning season and playoff berth.

As for you the only time you post is in this Beast of the East and you only defned the Bills. It's clear you're a Bill fan pretending to be a Dolphin fan, why? Who knows. But there was a huge Dolphin win this weekend and I have not seen you post one word in any other thread about the game this past weekend, but here you are defending the Bills. I find it odd that all you do is defend the Bills and yet have nothing to say about the Dolphins, except maybe a word ort two while defending the Bills.

BTW I went through your history of posts and you have not had won single post discussing the big win the Dolphins had, Ronnie Browns 5 TD day or Joey Portes 3 sacks and 1 forced fumble. NOT ONE WORD. I can't imagine joing a Dolphin site, seeing the Dolphins have the biggest win they've had in the last 19 games and having not one word to say about it, but one single Dolphin fan not believeing in the Bills, (of all teams) and this makes you want to jump right into the conversation and tell me how you're simply trying to be fair! Yeah, right. I think it's clear you're not a Dolphin fan.

I can see why he doesn't post anything about the phins.

I came here and posted " Great Win" http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f49/great-win-fish-229663.html and you actually tried to convince me that it was meaningless. I honestly enjoyed watching the Phins game. I was impressed by how they scored at will. As a Bills fan I question weather the 2 games against them will be a walk in the park like I had originally believed.

If I'm getting the wrong idea please tell me but I don't see why anyone would want to celebrate and post how great a win they thought it was just to have you harsh their buzz and tell them they don't know what they are talking about.

Fresh, it's your opinion. Post or don't post what you want. Enjoy yourself here on YOUR teams message board and again, great win.

PhinzN703
09-25-2008, 09:57 AM
I am wondering if Spurz still feels the same way.....Farve was pretty brutal last night while Edwards is looking pretty good with 2 comebacks in his last 3 games.

I said I'd take Favre, not the entire Jets team. Was it his fault the defense couldn't stop San Diego?

PhinzN703
09-25-2008, 10:02 AM

A team can't be 2 games under .500 after 3 games man. It isn't mathematically possible

PhinzN703
09-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Why are they under .500?

Ohhh because the Bills beat them all. If they didn't, they're all over .500. Think before you say things.

Or they were 2-1 even with a Bills loss....

djfresh47
09-25-2008, 12:01 PM

I don't post in the main forum because most posts there seem to be not well thought out and IMO very stupid. Biggest win in 19 games because they've only won 2 games in the past 19. I think it's very clear that you're a blind homer.

feelthepain
09-25-2008, 02:47 PM
I don't post in the main forum because most posts there seem to be not well thought out and IMO very stupid. Biggest win in 19 games because they've only won 2 games in the past 19. I think it's very clear that you're a blind homer.

Really, and what makes me a blind homer?

DaBills4life
09-25-2008, 02:53 PM
He's not a homer he just enjoys hating on the Bills.

feelthepain
09-25-2008, 03:05 PM
He's not a homer he just enjoys hating on the Bills.

I don't hate the Bills, they've just done nothing special in a very long time and so far this year it's the same thing.

WVDolphan
09-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Well if they are they sure haven't played like a good team.

Please.

Jacksonville played a good game vs. a TOUGH, physical Tennessee team. They then played a solid game against a pretty good looking Bills team. Then they beat the Colts who you know are solid. Get real man. Jacksonville is a good team.

I hate the Bills too, but sometimes you have to give a team credit. Just tip your hat right now. They are 3-0 and playing well. Period.

djfresh47
09-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Really, and what makes me a blind homer?

Most of your posts. Hating everything about the Bills. Criticizing a team for not doing anything in a long time. Yet the Dolphins haven't won a SB in my lifetime and probably alot of the people on this sites lifetime. The funny thing is you do give credit to a Jets team that is 1-2 has beat another 1-2 team. Most fans are blind. Sorry if I try not to be.

feelthepain
09-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Please.

Jacksonville played a good game vs. a TOUGH, physical Tennessee team. They then played a solid game against a pretty good looking Bills team. Then they beat the Colts who you know are solid. Get real man. Jacksonville is a good team.

I hate the Bills too, but sometimes you have to give a team credit. Just tip your hat right now. They are 3-0 and playing well. Period.

First of all Jacksonville and Tenn are in the same division, division games are always tough games. We just beat the snot out of the Pats and we just barely lost to the Jets who like the Colts are 1-2 are we suddenly a pretty good team?

As for the Colts, they stink they can't run the ball, they can't stop the run Bob Sanders is out, Marvin Harrison and Peyton Manning are either playing injured or they've lost a step. I'm not sure what sport you're watching but The Cowboy's are a good team, the Eagles are a good team. The Jags and Colts...not good! Now maybe by midseason the Colts and Jags get healthy and start playing like they have the past few years, but RIGHT NOW, they aren't good teams.

WVDolphan
09-25-2008, 07:29 PM
First of all Jacksonville and Tenn are in the same division, division games are always tough games. We just beat the snot out of the Pats and we just barely lost to the Jets who like the Colts are 1-2 are we suddenly a pretty good team?

As for the Colts, they stink they can't run the ball, they can't stop the run Bob Sanders is out, Marvin Harrison and Peyton Manning are either playing injured or they've lost a step. I'm not sure what sport you're watching but The Cowboy's are a good team, the Eagles are a good team. The Jags and Colts...not good! Now maybe by midseason the Colts and Jags get healthy and start playing like they have the past few years, but RIGHT NOW, they aren't good teams.

Whatever man. The colts are solid. They played the first two games minus two critical members of their OL, including the captain and anchor of that unit, Jeff Saturday. They still managed to win on the road, coming from behind to beat a pretty good Vikings team that just needs a QB to be a SB contender. Nothing is wrong with Manning. He will be fine once the OL starts blocking again. You can pretty much bank on the Colts being in the picture come seasons end.

The Jags are solid too. To knock them is ridiculous. What football have you been watching the last couple of seasons to not know that the Jags and Titans are probably the two toughest, most physical teams you will find in this league? Both teams are STOUT up front on both sides of the ball. They will beat the living **** out of teams up front. You dont want to be playing these two teams. Every week you will see them straight up beat people up at the line. Most teams come out of those games with a slew of injuries. In fact you want to play a team the week after they play the Jags or Titans. Hell, the Titans, had they not blundered drafting Vince Young and sinking all that cash into him(almost as badly as the Falcons did with Vick) would be a lock to win the bowl. Like the Vikings, all the Titans need is a solid QB and they are set.

The Jets blow. They beat us week one, largely due to the fact we have alot of new young players and a entirely new staff and system. We made SEVERAL CRITICAL errors that cost us that game. I wont be shocked to see the Jets end up in the cellar. They lost to the pats because the pats are just better than the Jets.

Bottom line, is youre way too early in the season to be basing how good a team is right now on their record after 3 games. Alot of the teams who are sitting at 1-2 will find their way into the playoffs at seasons end. Especially in the AFC. But, I wont be shocked to see the Bills take the division this year either. Unlike us, they made a nice selection at QB in last years draft. With Brady out, they indeed have the best talent at QB who is currently starting in our division. Pennington and Favre might be more experienced and have some knowledge that kid dosent have, but Edwards is a player. Buffalo has made some good moves and put themselves in a position to be a good team whether we like it or not.

At this point, I wouldnt be shocked to see any team in the division finish first except the Jets, and I wouldnt be shocked to see any team finish last except the Bills.

kilgore Trout
09-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Whatever man. The colts are solid. They played the first two games minus two critical members of their OL, including the captain and anchor of that unit, Jeff Saturday. They still managed to win on the road, coming from behind to beat a pretty good Vikings team that just needs a QB to be a SB contender. Nothing is wrong with Manning. He will be fine once the OL starts blocking again. You can pretty much bank on the Colts being in the picture come seasons end.

The Jags are solid too. To knock them is ridiculous. What football have you been watching the last couple of seasons to not know that the Jags and Titans are probably the two toughest, most physical teams you will find in this league? Both teams are STOUT up front on both sides of the ball. They will beat the living **** out of teams up front. You dont want to be playing these two teams. Every week you will see them straight up beat people up at the line. Most teams come out of those games with a slew of injuries. In fact you want to play a team the week after they play the Jags or Titans. Hell, the Titans, had they not blundered drafting Vince Young and sinking all that cash into him(almost as badly as the Falcons did with Vick) would be a lock to win the bowl. Like the Vikings, all the Titans need is a solid QB and they are set.

The Jets blow. They beat us week one, largely due to the fact we have alot of new young players and a entirely new staff and system. We made SEVERAL CRITICAL errors that cost us that game. I wont be shocked to see the Jets end up in the cellar. They lost to the pats because the pats are just better than the Jets.

Bottom line, is youre way too early in the season to be basing how good a team is right now on their record after 3 games. Alot of the teams who are sitting at 1-2 will find their way into the playoffs at seasons end. Especially in the AFC. But, I wont be shocked to see the Bills take the division this year either. Unlike us, they made a nice selection at QB in last years draft. With Brady out, they indeed have the best talent at QB who is currently starting in our division. Pennington and Favre might be more experienced and have some knowledge that kid dosent have, but Edwards is a player. Buffalo has made some good moves and put themselves in a position to be a good team whether we like it or not.

At this point, I wouldnt be shocked to see any team in the division finish first except the Jets, and I wouldnt be shocked to see any team finish last except the Bills.
You, being the expert on teams that blow.

jp2lee783
09-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Or they were 2-1 even with a Bills loss....

Which team are you talking about? The 1-2 Seahawks, the 1-2 Jaguars, or the 1-2 Raiders?

I wasn't saying it would have been impossible, I'm just saying as the standings are if those three teams beat the Bills, they're all over .500, but they didnt

djfresh47
09-25-2008, 11:29 PM

Shocking as it maybe, I agree that the Colts are a bad team right now. David Garrard has turned the ball over and they're missing lineman. Though I give that defense the benefit of the doubt. When the season ends I expect them to be contending because the Titans haven't put playmakers at WR.

Though alot of teams aren't good right now. All fans think about a game at the end of a "make-or-break game," though usually we can look back at games early in the season.

I'll go as far to say that the AFC is alot weaker than thought. The NFC as a whole hasn't gained ground but the NFC East is loaded. I posted in a different thread that the Giants are the most disrespected team in the NFL.

UT the Jet
09-28-2008, 06:09 PM
O Rly??

SabanSucks
09-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Damn, crazy game for Jets O, but that defense is awful!!!!!!!!

John from Hemet
09-29-2008, 07:52 PM

Well Pain....the bills played another weak team right and deserve no respect?

First time they have been 4-0 in over 10 years and one of a handful of undefeated teams left in the league

Zandimd
09-29-2008, 11:53 PM
the bills definitely look good and have played some hard games, i picked them for the division after brady went out and i will stick by that, but i do think they are overrated right now....im waiting to see what they have against the bolts in week 7 or a division game

BleedinGreenNC
09-30-2008, 07:39 AM
Damn, crazy game for Jets O, but that defense is awful!!!!!!!!

THis just goes to show you how much a QB can effect that kind of game, the Cardinals scored thirty something on the Fins correct? And the FIns offense scored what? 10? THat is where Penny boy limits you, Favre on the other hand confused the Cards defense so much that they had no clue what was going on. I will take that any day!!:up:

feelthepain
09-30-2008, 07:45 AM
Well Pain....the bills played another weak team right and deserve no respect?

First time they have been 4-0 in over 10 years and one of a handful of undefeated teams left in the league

Well it looks like Kiffin is going to be replaced shortly, that would be two HC's out of job before they even make it halfway through the season. The Bills played 2 teams that are so bad their HC's had to be replaced. The Bills have yet to play a division game or a team that's anywhere near tops in the league, I guess to answer your question, yep the Bills played another weak team.

PhinzN703
09-30-2008, 11:53 AM
Which team are you talking about? The 1-2 Seahawks, the 1-2 Jaguars, or the 1-2 Raiders?

I wasn't saying it would have been impossible, I'm just saying as the standings are if those three teams beat the Bills, they're all over .500, but they didnt

You had said that all those teams were under .500 b/c of the Bills beating them and I said no, they could've all be over .500 even with the loss to Buffalo.

That's all :)

But now Jacksonville and Oakland are both 1-3. So with those combined records, along with St. Louis, the teams are a combined 4-11.

Winning is winning and Buffalo has been a solid team. Let's see them play division games first and then the true Bills team will reveal itself (good or bad).

PhinzN703
09-30-2008, 11:56 AM
THis just goes to show you how much a QB can effect that kind of game, the Cardinals scored thirty something on the Fins correct? And the FIns offense scored what? 10? THat is where Penny boy limits you, Favre on the other hand confused the Cards defense so much that they had no clue what was going on. I will take that any day!!:up:

No team would use Pennington in the same way they would with Favre. That also wouldn't be a bad thing if you had a solid running game.

With Ronnie Brown and RW, the Dolphins don't need Pennington to throw as Favre would.

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 12:15 PM
You had said that all those teams were under .500 b/c of the Bills beating them and I said no, they could've all be over .500 even with the loss to Buffalo.

That's all :)

But now Jacksonville and Oakland are both 1-3. So with those combined records, along with St. Louis, the teams are a combined 4-11.

Winning is winning and Buffalo has been a solid team. Let's see them play division games first and then the true Bills team will reveal itself (good or bad).

Jacksonville is 2-2, only losing to the Titans and Bills, both undefeated.

Again, I'm not going to say much more, there is no reason to. The Bills haven't made the playoffs since 1999, Im not going to try and defend why they are 4-0, I will just enjoy it.

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Well it looks like Kiffin is going to be replaced shortly, that would be two HC's out of job before they even make it halfway through the season. The Bills played 2 teams that are so bad their HC's had to be replaced. The Bills have yet to play a division game or a team that's anywhere near tops in the league, I guess to answer your question, yep the Bills played another weak team.

Cool. Keep it coming. Hopefully you keep giving reasons each week for the Bills wining, other than them being a good "team".

I never knew it was that easy to win NFL football games, you make it seem like we should be dominating everyone.

By the way, The Bills are 2nd in the NFL in point differential. I wonder what happens if we start playing good.

feelthepain
09-30-2008, 01:06 PM
By the way, The Bills are 2nd in the NFL in point differential. I wonder what happens if we start playing good.

Gee ya think it has anything to with the fact that two of the 4 teams the Bills have played so far have given up a whoping 250 points in just 4 games? Oh, but we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that, we'll just stick to whatever makes Bill fans happy.

I did a little more research, the Bills faced 4 teams that have all have given up more points then they've scored. So far the Bills opponents have given up 415 points in just 4 games while only scoring 277. That's a difference of 132 points. On the other hand Miami has faced three teams, who have given up a total of 277 points while scoring 270 points. That's a differnece of 7 points. I can't wait till the Bills actually face a team that isn't awful.

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Gee ya think it has anything to with the fact that two of the 4 teams the Bills have played so far have given up a whoping 250 points in just 4 games? Oh, but we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that, we'll just stick to whatever makes Bill fans happy.

I think your right actually. Even though the Bills have one of the youngest starting offenses and defenses in the NFL, they should be playing much better. I'm very disappointed in them.

I really hope they turn it around .

feelthepain
09-30-2008, 01:29 PM
I think your right actually. Even though the Bills have one of the youngest starting offenses and defenses in the NFL, they should be playing much better. I'm very disappointed in them.

I really hope they turn it around .

I think before the regular season ends you will be disappointed, I think there will come a point in the 08 season where you'll see the same ol Bills. You, like most Bill fans don't see it now, cause god knows winning games agaist the Raiders and Rams is the exact same as winning games agaist the Cowboys and Giants. :rolleyes2:

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 01:37 PM
I think before the regular season ends you will be disappointed, I think there will come a point in the 08 season where you'll see the same ol Bills. You, like most Bill fans don't see it now, cause god knows winning games agaist the Raiders and Rams is the exact same as winning games agaist the Cowboys and Giants. :rolleyes2:

I agree with you. The Bills are obviously a bad football team on the way down.

uecker
09-30-2008, 02:45 PM
No team would use Pennington in the same way they would with Favre. That also wouldn't be a bad thing if you had a solid running game.

With Ronnie Brown and RW, the Dolphins don't need Pennington to throw as Favre would.

Right. Favre can't win without a good D and a good running game. So far the Jets have neither. Favre is 26- 43 during the regular season when he throws 40 or more times a game. 0-4 in the playoffs when throwing 40 or more times.
That's a 26-47 (.356) record when Favre "carries the team". Good luck with that.

PhinzN703
09-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Jacksonville is 2-2, only losing to the Titans and Bills, both undefeated.

Again, I'm not going to say much more, there is no reason to. The Bills haven't made the playoffs since 1999, Im not going to try and defend why they are 4-0, I will just enjoy it.

I know, I forgot to edit that part of what I had said.

The win vs Jacksonville at their place is the only impressive win so far. Every other win should be expected. I think Buffalo finishes between 8-8 and 11-5.

PhinzN703
09-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Right. Favre can't win without a good D and a good running game. So far the Jets have neither. Favre is 26- 43 during the regular season when he throws 40 or more times a game. 0-4 in the playoffs when throwing 40 or more times.
That's a 26-47 (.356) record when Favre "carries the team". Good luck with that.

Hmmm, well he's won twice despite the Jets allowing 116 pts in four games.

What he's done with the Packers doesn't mean much for his stint with the Jets. New team, new results.

BleedinGreenNC
09-30-2008, 04:09 PM

I would rather take the 6 td throws, thanks!! Enjoy noodle, you need egg with that?

feelthepain
09-30-2008, 04:10 PM
I agree with you. The Bills are obviously a bad football team on the way down.

I believe what I'm saying is the Bills have proven nothing with their 4 wins against weak teams. Maybe you should just learn to deal with people who don't agree with your POV.

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 04:13 PM
I believe what I'm saying is the Bills have proven nothing with their 4 wins against weak teams. Maybe you should just learn to deal with people who don't agree with your POV.

I have. The Bills haven't proven anything.

Just one thing, didn't we know the Bills had a very easy schedule before the season?

Didnt you say the Dolphins struggled last year because of injuries and YOUR HARD SCHEDULE?

Lets be consistent. You cant use the excuse of a hard schedule and then criticize a team for having an easy schedule.

The Bills don't make their schedule, its not college football.

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 04:21 PM
You know what, I think the Rams must be the best team in football, they have played the hardest schedule so far.

uecker
09-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Hmmm, well he's won twice despite the Jets allowing 116 pts in four games.

What he's done with the Packers doesn't mean much for his stint with the Jets. New team, new results.

Yeah, vs. the Dolphins and the Cardinals, how did he do against playoff caliber teams? Old dog, old tricks.

In a couple weeks when he goes out and throws 4 ints the Jets fans will be scouring their Jets schedules looking for the next game against the Cards.
I think we all know how it goes when you have a QB who can put up huge numbers and a defense that can't stop anyone. I'm pretty sure no matter who they play they won't have any more games where the opponent turns it over 7 times and 7 of their 12 drives start in the opposing teams territory.

kilgore Trout
09-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Yeah, vs. the Dolphins and the Cardinals, how did he do against playoff caliber teams? Old dog, old tricks.

In a couple weeks when he goes out and throws 4 ints the Jets fans will be scouring their Jets schedules looking for the next game against the Cards.
I think we all know how it goes when you have a QB who can put up huge numbers and a defense that can't stop anyone. I'm pretty sure no matter who they play they won't have any more games where the opponent turns it over 7 times and 7 of their 12 drives start in the opposing teams territory.
Spoken like some chick from Green Bay whose boyfriend left her...:boohoo:

feelthepain
09-30-2008, 05:18 PM
I have. The Bills haven't proven anything.

Just one thing, didn't we know the Bills had a very easy schedule before the season?

Didnt you say the Dolphins struggled last year because of injuries and YOUR HARD SCHEDULE?

Lets be consistent. You cant use the excuse of a hard schedule and then criticize a team for having an easy schedule.

The Bills don't make their schedule, its not college football.

I use the 07 Dolphin injuries only when Bill fans use the injury excuse. Miami's biggest problem last year was Cam Cameron.

I know teams don't make their schedule, it doesn't change the fact that the Bills have had the easiest schedule in the division so far.

uecker
09-30-2008, 05:33 PM

Too bad you'll be the one crying like some chick when you finish 7-9 or 8-8.
Or better yet when you squeak into the playoffs and diva Favre ends your season with an overtime interception to add to his career playoff interception record.

Bert's last 9 playoff games : 3-6 with 16 TDs and 18 INTs. And that was with good receivers, and defenses that didn't give up 500 yards a game.

djfresh47
09-30-2008, 06:03 PM

The Jets should go at worst 4-1 in their next 5 games. The AFC is wide-open. Super Bowls aren't won in September. As last year showed and Pittsburgh showed prior to that; teams that are peaking towards the end of the year are far more dangerous.

DaBills4life
09-30-2008, 06:17 PM
I use the 07 Dolphin injuries only when Bill fans use the injury excuse. Miami's biggest problem last year was Cam Cameron.

I know teams don't make their schedule, it doesn't change the fact that the Bills have had the easiest schedule in the division so far.

The Schedule is probably the most important part of a successful season.

By the end of the season IMO, both Seattle and Jacksonville will have at least 9 wins each, and I think Seattle will probably win the West.

kilgore Trout
09-30-2008, 09:28 PM

Too bad you'll be the one crying like some chick when you finish 7-9 or 8-8.
Or better yet when you squeak into the playoffs and diva Favre ends your season with an overtime interception to add to his career playoff interception record.

Bert's last 9 playoff games : 3-6 with 16 TDs and 18 INTs. And that was with good receivers, and defenses that didn't give up 500 yards a game.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Favre jealousy is so obvious in your pathetic post. But it is understandable. I used to be envious of teams with real QBs when Penne was under center.

Do you think you will cry when you go 4-12?

MR NFLFAN
09-30-2008, 09:35 PM
I believe the Patriots have the best QB in the afc east...he's just on IR.

Lee evans83
09-30-2008, 09:36 PM
titans schedule is so far easier then the bills but no one seems to bring that up.

im not sayin the bills are the best team in the league but they are a very good young team that is most likely going to make the playoffs. they very good all around good, however they need to fix the fun bocking. lynch has been gettin all his yards pretty much on his own. i think the o line is the reason for the bills startin slow the ast couple gams they gotta get their act together (espically peters) and when they do watch out.

jetsman
09-30-2008, 10:04 PM

The Jets played two of the most explosive offenses in the NFL in the Chargers and Cardinals.We whipped the **** out of Arizona!!!How did you guys do against them again????The Chargers game we lost Kris Jenkins real early in that game and in the 3-4 defense if you don't have a Nose Tackle,you don't have a defense.If Jenkins stays healthy this season we are going to make some noise.You forget that our team is still gelling and when that process is complete we will be a real threat to win it all.Just watch and you'll soon be clued in too..........:)

uecker
09-30-2008, 10:08 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Favre jealousy is so obvious in your pathetic post. But it is understandable. I used to be envious of teams with real QBs when Penne was under center.

Do you think you will cry when you go 4-12?

If that 4th win comes in week 16 and keeps the Jests out of the playoffs I might get a little misty eyed. And with all the money you guys wasted this year you better get used to those numbers - 4-12.

uecker
09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
The Jets played two of the most explosive offenses in the NFL in the Chargers and Cardinals.We whipped the **** out of Arizona!!!How did you guys do against them again????The Chargers game we lost Kris Jenkins real early in that game and in the 3-4 defense if you don't have a Nose Tackle,you don't have a defense.If Jenkins stays healthy this season we are going to make some noise.You forget that our team is still gelling and when that process is complete we will be a real threat to win it all.Just watch and you'll soon be clued in too..........:)

you gave up 500 yards, yeah a real whoopin'
We whipped New England how'd you do against them?

jetsman
09-30-2008, 10:57 PM
you gave up 500 yards, yeah a real whoopin'
We whipped New England how'd you do against them?
Yeah,and if you watched the game you will know that most of it came after the game was already decided.Yardage is a meaningless stat.The score is the only thing that matters.We lost a close one against NE* as you know.Our team is still gelling and are not as good as they will be in about 3 more weeks.When that time arrives if we have gotten through the second quarter of the season in relatively good shape,then we are going to be a real threat to win it all this season.Can you say the same??

kilgore Trout
09-30-2008, 11:22 PM
If that 4th win comes in week 16 and keeps the Jests out of the playoffs I might get a little misty eyed. And with all the money you guys wasted this year you better get used to those numbers - 4-12.
Oh, how cute. You have a little nickname for your daddy. The Dolphins are no doubt better than they were, but are not winning in week 16.

I will gladly waste money every year as long as that bad cash goes for players like Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins, Alan Faneca, Damian Woody, and Brett Favre. The better franchises spend to the cap.

feelthepain
10-01-2008, 12:28 AM
The Schedule is probably the most important part of a successful season.

By the end of the season IMO, both Seattle and Jacksonville will have at least 9 wins each, and I think Seattle will probably win the West.

No matter how hard you try, I'll not be convinced about the Bills till they actually start playing good football for 4 qtrs against all teams. So far this year the Bills have proven they have a hard time moving the ball on some bad teams, till the 4th qtr. If the Bills continue that trend the good teams won't be so easy to score on late in the game. So whatever the Bills problem is socring points in the first 3 qtrs of football they better get it fixed.

Brassmonki14120
10-01-2008, 08:04 AM
No matter how hard you try, I'll not be convinced about the Bills till they actually start playing good football for 4 qtrs against all teams. So far this year the Bills have proven they have a hard time moving the ball on some bad teams, till the 4th qtr. If the Bills continue that trend the good teams won't be so easy to score on late in the game. So whatever the Bills problem is socring points in the first 3 qtrs of football they better get it fixed.

Can't argue with you at all.

It's good to see your posts minus the hate.

uecker
10-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Oh, how cute. You have a little nickname for your daddy. The Dolphins are no doubt better than they were, but are not winning in week 16.

I will gladly waste money every year as long as that bad cash goes for players like Calvin Pace, Kris Jenkins, Alan Faneca, Damian Woody, and Brett Favre. The better franchises spend to the cap.

And as a result sit half a game out of last place. I guess you're right, hard to argue those results. You guys could go 9-7 or even 10-6 and make the playoffs to be sure. But the playoffs haven't been to good to Favre since Reggie White, Leroy Butler, Sean Jones, Desmond Howard, Andre Rison, Mark Chmura, Keith Jackson, Eugene Robinson and the Grave Digger retired.

djfresh47
10-01-2008, 03:45 PM
I believe the Patriots have the best QB in the afc east...he's just on IR.

Maybe the best Qb in NFL history. Though him going down opens the Afc East up. Before the season I thought the Bills would have a chance for a wild card spot. Now with him down the division is wide open. Really I don't see a dominant team in the NFL. The Giants got no respect going into the season as the Cowboys were the favorite. Even the Eagles were getting more love than the Giants. Now I wouldn't be shocked if the Cowboys were a 3rd place team in that division.

kilgore Trout
10-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Brett Favre named AFC Offensive Player of the Week!!

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2008/10/brett_favre_named_afc_offensiv.html

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/10/09000d5d80b2db1f_gallery_600-1.jpg (javascript:void(0);)
Brett Favre is not happy as a Jet :rolleyes:

djfresh47
10-01-2008, 05:33 PM
That Jets uniform is one of the worst in all of professional sports.

BleedinGreenNC
10-01-2008, 06:37 PM

I agree on that, but we only wear these a couple times a year, the Dolphins wear their's every week.

kilgore Trout
10-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Yes, they do suck...they need another throwback.

SebasMiamiFan
10-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Trent Edwards has a concussion, possibly another disaster for an AFC East team.

5th Week
MIA defeated SD. 17-10
NYJ defeated ARZ. 56-35 HAD A BYE
NE Vs. SF (Lost Tom Brady in Week 1) Down 14-10, but still in game.
BUF Vs ARZ (Lost Trent Edwards) Down 21-14, but still in game.

I predict at Week 5:
BUF 4-1
NE 2-2
MIA 2-2
NYJ 2-2

Could be wrong.

djfresh47
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
J.P. Losman is horrible. The Bills probably can beat the Chiefs with him at Qb, but that's about it.

jetsman
10-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Favre's 110.8 QB rating tops all QB's in the NFL......:):beer1:

Crisis
10-09-2008, 12:02 PM
all bets are off if losman sees any extended time on the field. :ill:

djfresh47
10-10-2008, 02:46 PM
And Adrian Wilson was fined.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/10/adrian-wilson-fined-25000-for-trent-edwards-hit/

WVDolphan
10-26-2008, 08:20 PM

Really now? Looks to me like the best QB in the AFC East plays for the MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Brett Favre------Go on home brah. Youre done. Nice INT's. Way to have to pull it out at home vs. the worst team in the NFL minus their best player and starting their 3rd string QB.

Matt Cassel--- Yeah. He's in this competition. :rolleyes:

Trent Edwards -- Good looking young QB, butcha aint ready yet pal. Come back and see us next year, then we will see if youre better than Pennington or even our promising young QB named Henne. :woot:

Deep2Evans
10-26-2008, 08:34 PM
Why is Henne promising? Because of where you drafted him?

Anyway, I have a feeling this thread could change every week. I don't think theres a clear cut #1 honestly.

nyjunc
10-27-2008, 06:52 AM
Why is Henne promising? Because of where you drafted him?

Anyway, I have a feeling this thread could change every week. I don't think theres a clear cut #1 honestly.

Unfortunately the clear cut #4 is #4.

WeAreMarshawn23
10-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Ya I really don't know what has happend to Farve after this game. His shoulders could really be bothering him but I can't wait to see him up in Buffalo this weekend.

BuffaloSoldier2
10-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Really now? Looks to me like the best QB in the AFC East plays for the MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

Brett Favre------Go on home brah. Youre done. Nice INT's. Way to have to pull it out at home vs. the worst team in the NFL minus their best player and starting their 3rd string QB.

Matt Cassel--- Yeah. He's in this competition. :rolleyes:

Trent Edwards -- Good looking young QB, butcha aint ready yet pal. Come back and see us next year, then we will see if youre better than Pennington or even our promising young QB named Henne. :woot:

Chadwick is playing well but I'd like to see him play against the Bills without an injured cb playing his first game in a month that was playing 10 yards off every play. If McGee was healthy, that "bomb" to Ginn was at the very least a knockdown.

That said, Pennington was a great pick up for the Fins.

feelthepain
10-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Chadwick is playing well but I'd like to see him play against the Bills without an injured cb playing his first game in a month that was playing 10 yards off every play. If McGee was healthy, that "bomb" to Ginn was at the very least a knockdown.

What?? Suddenly you're psychic? Stop it, Chad isn't a rookie, he's a veteran QB. He needs to prove nothing. Chad is playing well cause he wants to play well and he wants to prove to the Jets and everyone else, he still has a lot of game left to play. Chad has been playing well all year, he didn't land in the top 10 after week 8 cause he faced an injured McGee.:rolleyes2:

Oh and BTW, why is it Chad has to prove to you he's good against a "healthy McGee", as if you're suggesting McGee is a top CB when healthy, but the Bills can play the weakest schedule so far this year and they don't need to prove they're a top 5 team by playing teams that are top 5 teams? Bill fans have no problem giving everyone the impression they think their team is a top team in the league. So this is how it works for Bill fans? Everyone in the league needs to prove something against the top players and teams, except the Bills? The Bills can play a super soft schedule and their fans can come here and talk as if the Bills are as good as their record even though the level of competition played has been anything but top 20 much less top 5??

DaBills4life
10-29-2008, 08:07 PM
What?? Suddenly you're psychic? Stop it, Chad isn't a rookie, he's a veteran QB. He needs to prove nothing. Chad is playing well cause he wants to play well and he wants to prove to the Jets and everyone else, he still has a lot of game left to play. Chad has been playing well all year, he didn't land in the top 10 after week 8 cause he faced an injured McGee.:rolleyes2:

Oh and BTW, why is it Chad has to prove to you he's good against a "healthy McGee", as if you're suggesting McGee is a top CB when healthy, but the Bills can play the weakest schedule so far this year and they don't need to prove they're a top 5 team by playing teams that are top 5 teams? Bill fans have no problem giving everyone the impression they think their team is a top team in the league. So this is how it works for Bill fans? Everyone in the league needs to prove something against the top players and teams, except the Bills? The Bills can play a super soft schedule and their fans can come here and talk as if the Bills are as good as their record even though the level of competition played has been anything but top 20 much less top 5??

Ok, lets end this right now so you can stop saying it.

What teams remaining on the Bills schedule would you consider top teams? If you think none are, then what is the point in saying until they play a top 5 team.

PhinzN703
10-30-2008, 10:59 AM

Pure speculation but whatever makes you sleep more soundly at night my friend :hi5:

WeAreMarshawn23
10-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Being a bills fan I hate to say it Chad is playing the best football amongst the position. Though Trent youth, potential and talent wouldn't make me trade him for anyone else.

emeraldfin
10-30-2008, 11:39 AM

Excuses.

If he was un-fit he should'nt have been playing.

feelthepain
10-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Ok, lets end this right now so you can stop saying it.

What teams remaining on the Bills schedule would you consider top teams? If you think none are, then what is the point in saying until they play a top 5 team.

I get the distinct feeling no matter what I say, you'll play the victim role and cry about what I say. Basically you only want people to speak positively about the Bills or you have a serious issue with their opinion. You only see the positive the Bills do and dare anyone to say a negative word about them. I tell you the Bills aren't as good as YOU and 99% Bill fans seem to think they are. I use facts to back up my opinion, you then argue with me and have an issue with what I say, even though I reached the opinion I have of the Bills based on real statistics and tendencies.

The Bills then show up in Miami with a 5-1 record seemingly a top 5 team according to you and Miami pretty much holds the Bills to 1 TD while causing 4 TO's and making Trent look more like the QB he really is then the QB Bill fans want him to be and you want me to look at your schedule and tell you who I think is good on their remaining schedule?

Here's a better idea, why don't Bill fans for once in their life, allow their team to actually prove something before they go running to rival sites begging for everyones respect for their team? You can't cry about what I think of your team when you know deep inside the Bills have proven nothing ESPECIALLY when you look at who they've played so far this season. You need to stop getting offended that I don't see the Bills as a top 5 team cause they are in no way shape or form a top 5 team, they just aren't. I think top 15 maybe, but that's as high as I think they are right now.

Maybe they pick it up and finish the season doing things the right way, but so far the Bills wins have been more fortune then skill. anyone who hopes to win most games in an NFL season by coming from behind in the final qtr, is asking a lot.

DaBills4life
10-30-2008, 09:16 PM
I get the distinct feeling no matter what I say, you'll play the victim role and cry about what I say. Basically you only want people to speak positively about the Bills or you have a serious issue with their opinion. You only see the positive the Bills do and dare anyone to say a negative word about them. I tell you the Bills aren't as good as YOU and 99% Bill fans seem to think they are. I use facts to back up my opinion, you then argue with me and have an issue with what I say, even though I reached the opinion I have of the Bills based on real statistics and tendencies.

The Bills then show up in Miami with a 5-1 record seemingly a top 5 team according to you and Miami pretty much holds the Bills to 1 TD while causing 4 TO's and making Trent look more like the QB he really is then the QB Bill fans want him to be and you want me to look at your schedule and tell you who I think is good on their remaining schedule?

Here's a better idea, why don't Bill fans for once in their life, allow their team to actually prove something before they go running to rival sites begging for everyones respect for their team? You can't cry about what I think of your team when you know deep inside the Bills have proven nothing ESPECIALLY when you look at who they've played so far this season. You need to stop getting offended that I don't see the Bills as a top 5 team cause they are in no way shape or form a top 5 team, they just aren't. I think top 15 maybe, but that's as high as I think they are right now.

Maybe they pick it up and finish the season doing things the right way, but so far the Bills wins have been more fortune then skill. anyone who hopes to win most games in an NFL season by coming from behind in the final qtr, is asking a lot.

Thank you once again for not answering the question and criticizing Bills fans.

You obviously don't like schedule questions do you?

I have asked you a couple Schedule questions and you dont want to answer. Lets try again.

This is an old question, What do you think the Bills record will be based on their remaining schedule?

Next question, who are the good teams remaining the Bills play this year that would impress you if they beat them?

feelthepain
10-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Thank you once again for not answering the question and criticizing Bills fans.

You obviously don't like schedule questions do you?

I have asked you a couple Schedule questions and you dont want to answer. Lets try again.

This is an old question, What do you think the Bills record will be based on their remaining schedule?

Next question, who are the good teams remaining the Bills play this year that would impress you if they beat them?

Maybe you should ask Ms.Cleo what she thinks the Bills will do in their remaining games. Cause last time I checked, I wasn't born a psychic.

Pancake
10-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Back to our regularly scheduled program....

The threads original topic.

QB Ratings through 7 games

Trent Edwards - 92.9 - 19th overall
Chad Pennington - 100.5 - 9th overall

Source - CBS Sportsline

Dare I say, "nuff said"? :D

DaBills4life
10-31-2008, 04:32 PM

Source - CBS Sportsline

One QB get replaced by a RB during games, nuff said.

Deep2Evans
10-31-2008, 05:15 PM

Source - CBS Sportsline

You can keep 'em.

5-2 with a QB who's started 16 games > 3-4 with a 32 year old QB

feelthepain
10-31-2008, 05:20 PM

Better then a Kicker!

Pancake
11-01-2008, 11:45 AM

Bias as we all are, your response is convoluted at best and wreaks of frustration at worst.

Care to elaborate or would you just prefer a little cheese with your whine? :D

Pancake
11-01-2008, 11:56 AM
You can keep 'em. Gladly! .. Growing pains can and will be a b*tch.

5-2 with a QB who's started 16 games > 3-4 with a 32 year old QB
Point taken for now but we're only half way there. Besides, 32 in todays game is not ancient by any means. Just ask the Jets.

Pancake
11-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Better then a Kicker!

Hey we live close by. Perhaps you can lend me your decoder ring sometime. :wink: