PDA

View Full Version : Change? You Can Believe It

MoFinz
09-16-2008, 12:01 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-080916-obama-wgn,0,4104167.story

Yeah, we do love our freedom of speech and expression don't we?

Shout down any voice not in harmony with our...now theres a change i'm not real fond of. You don't see me going ballistic anytime that weasel James Carville or that asshat Keith Olbermann get air time, but i certainly don't deny them the opportunity to express their opinion.

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Now this just makes me wonder what David Fredosso actually wrote about?

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 12:31 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-080916-obama-wgn,0,4104167.story

Yeah, we do love our freedom of speech and expression don't we?

Shout down any voice not in harmony with our...now theres a change i'm not real fond of. You don't see me going ballistic anytime that weasel James Carville or that asshat Keith Olbermann get air time, but i certainly don't deny them the opportunity to express their opinion.

Do you feel the same about O'reily and Hannity?

This is political nomalness, someone attacks the nominee, the campaign attacks back..remember Palin...hey some body..:D

MoFinz
09-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Do you feel the same about O'reily and Hannity?

This is political nomalness, someone attacks the nominee, the campaign attacks back..remember Palin...hey some body..:D

Really? Can you document for me where anyone disrupted a program because they didnt like the fact the guest wrote a book or story about Palin or McCain? Or even Bush?

Seriously.....put down the Obamasaurus Rex Kool-Aid and lets look at this for what it is. The strong arm antics of people enthralled with the Cult of Change.

O'Reiley and Hannity let people voice their differing opinion. Please let me know when Camp Obama disavows these childish antics. I know you'll get the email.

milldog
09-16-2008, 12:48 PM
That Jon Stewart segment said it all. That was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Say what you want about it though, they surely said what they said and are all liars!

phinfan3411
09-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Excuse me, Mr MoFinz, but this is Mr Matt Damon, and I have hacked into one of your terribly misinformed forum members computer (remember I'm wicked smart). I have a really enormous problem with Sarah Palin banning books, teaching creationism, appartently not knowing how long ago dinosaurs roamed the earth, and not being an ambulance chaser before she thinks she is ready for the White House.

I however have no problem with any of my fellow Obama followers doing their best to shut down a radio station that let such awful men have airtime, to possibly corrupt the young minds of our little robots errr children.

Sincerely Yours
Matt Damon
Purveyor of the Truth

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Really? Can you document for me where anyone disrupted a program because they didnt like the fact the guest wrote a book or story about Palin or McCain? Or even Bush?

Seriously.....put down the Obamasaurus Rex Kool-Aid and lets look at this for what it is. The strong arm antics of people enthralled with the Cult of Change.

O'Reiley and Hannity let people voice their differing opinion. Please let me know when Camp Obama disavows these childish antics. I know you'll get the email.

I didn't read interupting the show, so let me reread the article...but do you feel the same about O'Reily and Hannity, and big mouth Rush L?

MoFinz
09-16-2008, 02:25 PM
I didn't read interupting the show, so let me reread the article...but do you feel the same about O'Reily and Hannity, and big mouth Rush L?

I feel we all have a voice and should be heard.....whether it be Rush, Carville, Coulter or Paglia.

If i disagree, i'm free to voice it. But to swamp a station with calls so that nobody can ask a question...thats intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt.

MoFinz
09-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Excuse me, Mr MoFinz, but this is Mr Matt Damon, and I have hacked into one of your terribly misinformed forum members computer (remember I'm wicked smart). I have a really enormous problem with Sarah Palin banning books, teaching creationism, appartently not knowing how long ago dinosaurs roamed the earth, and not being an ambulance chaser before she thinks she is ready for the White House.

I however have no problem with any of my fellow Obama followers doing their best to shut down a radio station that let such awful men have airtime, to possibly corrupt the young minds of our little robots errr children.

Sincerely Yours
Matt Damon
Purveyor of the Truth

Dear Mr. Damon,

This is your career. I have noticed that you've pigeon-holed yourself with a one character performance in all your movies. Keanau Reeves has called, and he demands you show more range than he does and quit horning in on his one dimensional action character movies. The lack of range you both shows leads to confusion among the legions of political junkies that watch your films

When we decide to look at a serious role again, give us a call. We'll be vacationing with your brain down around Uranus.....we get lonely when you don't use either one of us in a while. Call sometime....

Loveyameanit

JasonBourneMaxPayne

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 02:43 PM
:sidelol: