PDA

View Full Version : Obama cuts McCain's lead in new poll

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 01:44 PM
Palin effect seems to claming down down..

Republican John McCain holds a 3-point lead over Democrat Barack Obama in a new poll of Ohio voters by Rasmussen Reports released this evening. That 48-45 result is down from a 7-point McCain margin just a week ago and is within the automated telephone pollster's margin of error (plus or minus 4.5 percentage points).

http://blog.dispatch.com/politics/2008/09/obama_cuts_mccains_lead_in_new.shtml

phinfan3411
09-16-2008, 01:59 PM
You have got to be kidding me MD, I myself was guilty of admitting to a friend of mine that my vote did not really count because NY always goes democrat big time. Well, I was wrong, in a new poll NY is now in play, Obama's huge lead has been cut to 5%, Pennsylvania has just gone into a tie, I watch these polls everyday, they do not show good things for Obama.

Can you believe NY is in play?

poornate
09-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Can you believe NY is in play?

No I can't... and I don't.... i think NY will do what NY does.... These polls mean nothing really... i know a hundred people have echoed that.... to me they only serve o fire up one faction or the other on a given day...

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 02:36 PM
It's gonna be a close one!

milldog
09-16-2008, 03:55 PM
It's gonna be a close one!

Like I've stated before, the fact that we reelected Bush tells me you are right. This will be a close one. Our country is divided!