PDA

View Full Version : McCain Surrogate Fiorina: Palin Doesn't Have Experience To Run A Major Company

finataxia24
09-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned John McCain Victory chair, said Tuesday that Sarah Palin isnít qualified to run her old company.

read on here...

Is she just jealous?

Fiorina: Palin not qualified to run company (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3492882)

Eshlemon
09-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Which candidates have the experience of being in charge of running anything?

Obama: community organizer, teacher, state and federal Senator
Biden: city council, Senator
McCain: pilot, training squadron commanding officer, military Senate liason, Senator
Palin: city council, mayor, state commissioner, governor

Palin-McCain resume has an edge but not by a tremendous amount...to say anywise is rhetorical conjecture IMO.

idaho
09-16-2008, 05:31 PM
She tried to save face and later said Mccain, Biden and Obama couldn't either. She just dug a deeper hole for Mccain especially since he has been quoted often as saying ecomomic is not his strong suit. Obama will run with this in light of the current economic melt down. Mccain and his circus just can't keep from screwing the pooch. Really makes Obama's issue with Mccain's judgement come to light.

If John McCain's top economic advisor doesn't think he can run a corporation, how on Earth can he run the largest economy in the world in the midst of a financial crisis? Apparently even the people who run his campaign agree that the economy is an issue John McCain doesn't understand as well as he should," said Obama campaign spokesman Tommy Vietor.

FinFatale
09-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Appearing on a KTRS Radio show in St. Louis, Fiorina was asked by the host, “Do you think she has the experience to run a major company like Hewlett Packard?”
“No, I don’t,” Fiorina answered. “But that’s not what she’s running for. Running a corporation is a different set of things."
"I would just remind you that it is Barack Obama who is running for president," she continued. "John McCain who is running for president.”
Fiorina contended that while Palin may not be up the task of running a multi-billion dollar IT company, she does have more relevant governing experience than Obama does.

“I find it quite stunning actually that the Barack Obama campaign is questioning Sarah Palin's experience,” Fiorina said. “She’s got more executive experience than he does and she is the vice presidential nominee, Barack Obama is the presidential nominee.”

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3492882

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Occcch..

McCain's ppl..I tell ya, he picks some winners to help him out..

Former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina amended her comments from earlier today that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin could not run a major corporation like HP.

How? By saying that Sen. John McCain couldn't run one either.

double wammy...then she got political...:sidelol::sidelol:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/16/fiorina_palin_lacks_experience.html

finataxia24
09-16-2008, 06:22 PM
i beat you to it

McCain Surrogate Fiorina: Palin Doesn't Have Experience To Run A Major Company (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f36/mccain-surrogate-fiorina-palin-doesnt-have-experience-to-run-a-major-company-229002.html)

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 06:32 PM
i beat you to it

McCain Surrogate Fiorina: Palin Doesn't Have Experience To Run A Major Company (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f36/mccain-surrogate-fiorina-palin-doesnt-have-experience-to-run-a-major-company-229002.html)

Okay, I'll merge them...this is too funny..:hi5:

phinfan3411
09-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Am I in the twilight zone? Did I miss something? Didn't she also say Obama, and Biden couldn't run one either???

Yep, this is a real hard hitting piece, you guys are right, I only hope that we never find out something like Lindsay Lohan actually backs Obama, that would end it all.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

phinfan3411
09-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Occcch..

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/16/fiorina_palin_lacks_experience.html

uh MD, can you read? She blasts Obama worse than Palin. How can Obama lose with supporters as sharp as you!:up::beer1::sidelol:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Am I in the twilight zone? Did I miss something? Didn't she also say Obama, and Biden couldn't run one either???

Yep, this is a real hard hitting piece, you guys are right, I only hope that we never find out something like Lindsay Lohan actually backs Obama, that would end it all.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kinda like she had to add those after her first gaffe's....first she got palin, then mcCain...and a opps..okay Obama and biden can't either...remember this is a McCain surrogate out there...

milldog
09-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO turned John McCain Victory chair, said Tuesday that Sarah Palin isnít qualified to run her old company.

read on here...

Is she just jealous?

Fiorina: Palin not qualified to run company (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3492882)

Shocking! lol!!:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 06:57 PM
uh MD, can you read? She blasts Obama worse than Palin. How can Obama lose with supporters as sharp as you!:up::beer1::sidelol:

She had too, she's a mcCain surrogate, out making gaffes like this,...it's call cover you butt after making a big no no...this is just too good..

See it would have been better to cover her gaffe on palin with Obama or biden, but nooooo, she use McCain can't either....LOL.:sidelol:....I'm on the floor now..then she tried to cover that up by bashing Obama ...too late..LOL:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

milldog
09-16-2008, 07:05 PM
She had too, she's a mcCain surrogate, out making gaffes like this,...it's call cover you butt after making a big no no...this is just too good..

See it would have been better to cover her gaffe on palin with Obama or biden, but nooooo, she use McCain can't either....LOL.:sidelol:....I'm on the floor now..then she tried to cover that up by bashing Obama ...too late..LOL:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

It's funny when others can't see it any other way than theirs, they resort to bashing us! we might not be too sharp but that doesn't change the fact that your candidate got bashed by one of your own! Funny stuff!

phinfan3411
09-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Well MD, I guess I will let you have that one, I on the other hand am very excited, as with the rest of the NY conservatives today. NY has been for as long as I can remember a lock for democrats. Obama is so unpopular, or whatever you want to call it, NY is actually now in play, as his once huge lead has been cut to 5%. The last 4 presidential races have not been closer than 17%.

So, if you want to have a moment with this, go ahead, you have a rough few months ahead.

Don't even look at Pennsylvania either, had a 7% lead a week or two ago, it is now exactly tied, don't believe me, go to my favorite website:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 07:46 PM
:maninground:

FinFatale
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM

Between you and me PhinFan.........lol......I think sometimes posters jump on headlines without reading the whole article.....then spend the next ten posts defending " what the woman , in this case, was doing " , I guess they missed the part about Senator Obama at first read.......
I found it alittle funny. I didn't roll on my back laughing but I did giggle just a bit...........

ohall
09-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Occcch..

Either could Obama or Biden, what's the big deal?

Good lord you guys are desperate!

ohall
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
It's funny when others can't see it any other way than theirs, they resort to bashing us! we might not be too sharp but that doesn't change the fact that your candidate got bashed by one of your own! Funny stuff!

UMMMM!!!!!!!!

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Either could Obama or Biden, what's the big deal?

Good lord you guys are desperate!

The big deal is she initially only talked about the repub ticket..i.e. Palin, then instead of cleaning it up by saying neither could Obama or Biden, she throws McCain under the bus first, then Obama and Biden..the Obama\Biden was politica cover, that was obvious.. and it's great to listen to you guys spin and spin, but the initial comment was palin couldn't run the company, then neither could McCain, from a McCain surrogate no less...oh the irony...

We expected her to say Obama and Biden couldn't, that's a given coming from a McCain surrogate.. Keep spinning, the McCain campaign thought it was a big deal, they cancel she other interviews and pull her off the talk show circuit..:sidelol::sidelol:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Between you and me PhinFan.........lol......I think sometimes posters jump on headlines without reading the whole article.....then spend the next ten posts defending " what the woman , in this case, was doing " , I guess they missed the part about Senator Obama at first read.......
I found it alittle funny. I didn't roll on my back laughing but I did giggle just a bit...........

no I did catch the Obama part, but that whats a McCain surrogate was suppose to say, but not say her canidate isn't qualified either, and saying their camp isn't qualified first, then go to the Obama camp last.. You guys don't get it do ya? McCain did, he pull her off the talk circuit...

At least McCain understood what I understood..if you guys don't..we have a problem..

ohall
09-17-2008, 12:32 AM
The big deal is she initially only talked about the repub ticket..i.e. Palin, then instead of cleaning it up by saying neither could Obama or Biden, she throws McCain under the bus first, then Obama and Biden..the Obama\Biden was politica cover, that was obvious.. and it's great to listen to you guys spin and spin, but the initial comment was palin couldn't run the company, then neither could McCain, from a McCain surrogate no less...oh the irony...

We expected her to say Obama and Biden couldn't, that's a given coming from a McCain surrogate.. Keep spinning, the McCain campaign thought it was a big deal, they cancel she other interviews and pull her off the talk show circuit..:sidelol::sidelol:

Wow you are losing it. No one running for President is qualified to run a company like HP. Anyone thinking that her statement is some kind of disrespect shown to any of these candidates that person is simply living in a fantasy world.

Dolphan7
09-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Needless to say, the woman rightfully got yanked off the stage. In a political climate that lives and breathes under a microscope, things like this get magnified 1000x.