PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry, ‘The Miracle John McCain Helped Create,’ Holtz-Eakin Says

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Oh, this is too juicy....the next al gore...McCain, I'm loving his staff.:sidelol:

McCain’s senior policy adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin pushed the senator’s economic qualifications today, highlighting his role on the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee. But when pressed about what McCain did as a committee member that gave him the kind of experience needed to handle the current market turmoil, Holtz-Eakin did something unexpected: He pulled his BlackBerry out of his suit jacket pocket.

“He did this,” Holtz-Eakin said, referring to McCain’s role in developing telecommunications in the U.S. “The premier innovation in the past 15 years comes right through the Commerce Committee. You’re looking at the miracle that John McCain helped create and that’s what he did.”

This is getting better everyday.. btw this is from the wallstreet journal.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/09/16/holtz-eakin-the-miracle-john-mccain-helped-create/

FinFatale
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
UPDATE: According to a McCain campaign pool report, senior aide Matt McDonald said that McCain “laughed” when he was told about Holtz-Eakin’s comment. “He would not claim to be the inventor of anything, much less the BlackBerry. This was obviously a boneheaded joke by a staffer,” McDonald said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...helped-create/

from the same blog..........an update....imagine that.

Dolphan7
09-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh, this is too juicy....the next al gore...McCain, I'm loving his staff.:sidelol:

This is getting better everyday.. btw this is from the wallstreet journal.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/09/16/holtz-eakin-the-miracle-john-mccain-helped-create/Another great find MD, although false, and an outright lie by the dem talking points. You are such a good soldier.:lol:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 11:13 PM
Another great find MD, although false, and an outright lie by the dem talking points. You are such a good soldier.:lol:

So you're calling the wall street journal liers..and of course as I watched it on tv tonight, that was a lie too..Okay..speaking of a good soldier...:up:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2008, 11:18 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...helped-create/

from the same blog..........an update....imagine that.

Did the surrogate say he did or not..that's where the story started of course McCain had to run...:sidelol::sidelol: It should have never been suggested in the first place... it was a outright lie when it came out of the surrogate mouth, btw I notice that Fiorina is now pulled off the talk show circuit..imagine that....Oh keep spinning guys, I'm not posting things that are not coming out of the surrogates mouths, unlike the rightwing unverifiable threads we're getting a lot of..

Both of these threads come straight from the surrogates mouths...and all media has it..:sidelol::sidelol:

ohall
09-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Did the surrogate say he did or not..that's where the story started of course McCain had to run...:sidelol::sidelol: It should have never been suggested in the first place... it was a outright lie when it came out of the surrogate mouth, btw I notice that Fiorina is now pulled off the talk show circuit..imagine that....Oh keep spinning guys, I'm not posting things that are not coming out of the surrogates mouths, unlike the rightwing unverifiable threads we're getting a lot of..

Both of these threads come straight from the surrogates mouths...and all media has it..:sidelol::sidelol:

If anyone but Al Gore makes a statement like this most well adjusted human beings understand that person in fact was telling a joke of some kind.

cwsox
09-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Another great find MD, although false, and an outright lie by the dem talking points. You are such a good soldier.:lol:

what a republican talking point you are :lol:

its one thing for you when its Al Gore and another thing when it is John McCain :sidelol:

that's called hypocrisy

ohall
09-17-2008, 12:48 AM
what a republican talking point you are :lol:

its one thing for you when its Al Gore and another thing when it is John McCain :sidelol:

that's called hypocrisy

Are you saying John McCain said this?

If not, what are you talking about?

And let me guess, do you call yourself another one of these MBoards IND thinkers?

Dolphan7
09-17-2008, 12:53 AM
This thread was started with every intent of making it sound as if JM made the statement. Which is a lie, and not only that it is a joke to boot, yet, it still gets the media's attention.