PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Bernhard is helping?

MoFinz
09-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Now, let me be clear. Freedom of speech is a right. But this crosses so many lines i don't know which way to go...

And if anyone can tell me how she's not a racist or a hate monger, i'd love to hear it...Have at it...defend the indefensible.

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/sandra-bernhard-palin-would-be-gang-raped-blacks-manhattan.html

:shakeno:

phinfan3411
09-19-2008, 08:57 PM
You know Mo, I read it, and she disgusts me, but she did that even before this escapade. No sense getting worked up about it, and bring yourself down to her level.

The venom, and pure unadulterated hate that spews from many of these people over a very sucessful, and highly thought of by her own constituents, Governor, tell you much more about the person spewing them, than our favorite VP.

So I say just sit back, and watch it all, because I have a strong feeling this will be a replay of 2004, it feels very much like it. I personally love being on the opposite side of the "celebutards", would not feel right otherwise.

Just wait until late night nov 4th, something tells me they won't have much to say then.

MDFINFAN
09-19-2008, 11:46 PM
You know Mo, I read it, and she disgusts me, but she did that even before this escapade. No sense getting worked up about it, and bring yourself down to her level.

The venom, and pure unadulterated hate that spews from many of these people over a very sucessful, and highly thought of by her own constituents, Governor, tell you much more about the person spewing them, than our favorite VP.

So I say just sit back, and watch it all, because I have a strong feeling this will be a replay of 2004, it feels very much like it. I personally love being on the opposite side of the "celebutards", would not feel right otherwise.

Just wait until late night nov 4th, something tells me they won't have much to say then.

I agree with you about the mug slinging...but to hope we get mccain out of this is going too far...remember you now have your own celebutard, who's getting the same treatment as the other celbutard, now you know how I felt listening and reading the stuff on Obama..

MoFinz
09-20-2008, 08:49 AM
I agree with you about the mug slinging...but to hope we get mccain out of this is going too far...remember you now have your own celebutard, who's getting the same treatment as the other celbutard, now you know how I felt listening and reading the stuff on Obama..

She hoped for Palin to get raped by a gang of blacks in Brooklyn. Sorry, but that's about as far over the top as i can see....and totally offensive. That wasn't funny, that wasn't shocking...that was just wrong. That was Michael Richards wrong.