PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Social Security Whopper

FinFatale
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obamas_social_security_whopper.html

He tells Social Security recipients their money would now be in the stock market under McCain's plan. False.

MoFinz
09-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Impossible...Obamaus Prime does not lie.

Evil Decepticon..........:lol:

I'm going to start telling the truth about Obama, just like all those Chuck Norris tales

Chuck Norris tears cure cancer...Obama cures people from Chuck Norris

Dolphan7
09-22-2008, 07:32 PM

I'm going to start telling the truth about Obama, just like all those Chuck Norris tales

Chuck Norris tears cure cancer...Obama cures people from Chuck NorrisIt's McCainicus Prime...and Obamatron.

Get your action figures right will ya? :coach:

MDFINFAN
09-22-2008, 08:47 PM
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/obamas_social_security_whopper.html

A portion of SSN would be in stocks with McCain's suggestion, but 100% under bush, he started this a long time ago, he's since dropped the bush and aims it directly at McCain, trying to tie the 2 together, like McCain saying that Obama would raise taxes on everybody..something around the same tactics wouldn't you say?:up:

Dolphan7
09-22-2008, 08:56 PM
It is funny to observe that when McCain does something Obama doesn't, it is on like Donkey Kong from the lib left dems denouncing him.

But when McCain does something that Obama does too, it is ...well they both do it so turn about is fair play.

Oh the double standard.

MoFinz
09-22-2008, 09:18 PM
The movie "The Last Dragon" was based on Barack and Michelles love story.

Barack catches bullets with his ears though

MDFINFAN
09-22-2008, 09:26 PM
It is funny to observe that when McCain does something Obama doesn't, it is on like Donkey Kong from the lib left dems denouncing him.

But when McCain does something that Obama does too, it is ...well they both do it so turn about is fair play.

Oh the double standard.

you really need to find another line...are you a repub surrogate...I follow these issues and I know what they've said and done..I know what obama has said about this issue and I know what mccain has said about this as well...it's the one way from keeping both of them honest for me.. if I know by following him, then I'll know when they change a position or if one is lying on the other...:up:

Dolphan7
09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
you really need to find another line...are you a repub surrogate...I follow these issues and I know what they've said and done..I know what obama has said about this issue and I know what mccain has said about this as well...it's the one way from keeping both of them honest for me.. if I know by following him, then I'll know when they change a position or if one is lying on the other...:up:Just pointing out the double standard that is all. It is an observation. Did I hit a nerve?

phinfan3411
09-22-2008, 11:16 PM
you really need to find another line...are you a repub surrogate...I follow these issues and I know what they've said and done..I know what obama has said about this issue and I know what mccain has said about this as well...it's the one way from keeping both of them honest for me.. if I know by following him, then I'll know when they change a position or if one is lying on the other...:up:

MD, I believe, you are in the wrong here. I think many of us that support McCain can admit, he definitely has his faults, heck in the past week or so he has been saying he thinks Cuomo might make a good head of the SEC......

You seem to think Obama walks on water, and everyone is out to get him, and we should really get our research down, and were stupid to want to vote for McCain, and on, and on....

I will tell you something, I am smart enough to know Obama is a piece of trash like the rest of them....oh you can find something that might make McCain look bad, oh my god, a politician lying.....and you can find the same amount or more on Obama, it is TIRING..

You can write ten paragraphs on nothing, it does not change that Obama stands out on NOTHING, just like our choices... nothing.

Mr772
09-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I will tell you something, I am smart enough to know Obama is a piece of trash like the rest of them....

Is this some kind of veiled racist comment?

Maybe you could elaborate on how you think someone is a piece of trash with your smart enoughness.

MoFinz
09-23-2008, 11:24 AM

Maybe you could elaborate on how you think someone is a piece of trash with your smart enoughness.

Trash is trash, doesn't matter what color bag it is. Why is it any time someone says something bad about Obama, it's automatically some kind of racism?

You really shouldn't accuse someone of racism...it's very unbecoming. Besides, when you point a finger at someone, how many more are you pointing back at yourself?:up:

The_Dark_Knight
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Trash is trash, doesn't matter what color bag it is. Why is it any time someone says something bad about Obama, it's automatically some kind of racism?

You really shouldn't accuse someone of racism...it's very unbecoming. Besides, when you point a finger at someone, how many more are you pointing back at yourself?:up:
While I don't agree with 3411's assessment that Obama is a piece of trash, I couldn't have said what you said better myself.

Just because one doesn't like or agree with Obama doesn't make him a racist.

phinfan3411
09-23-2008, 12:21 PM

Are you kidding me? Actually, I know you are not. I know this will piss you off but I had no intent to make this a racist remark, I was lumping him in with many other politicians, that I do not have a high opinion of.

Go back to reading the myspace pages of Palins kid's boyfriends ok?

I can't believe I am even giving this comment any answer at all.

phinfan3411
09-23-2008, 12:26 PM
I should not have called him a piece of trash, but meant nothing racist by it. Me having to defend myself on this shows how much people look for things that are not there everyday. I am also warning myself for the personal attack on 772.

My punishment will be re-watching Obama's DNC speech several times tonight when I would usually be watching Wolf Blitzer.

FinFatale
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I should not have called him a piece of trash, but meant nothing racist by it. Me having to defend myself on this shows how much people look for things that are not there everyday. I am also warning myself for the personal attack on 772.

My punishment will be re-watching Obama's DNC speech several times tonight when I would usually be watching Wolf Blitzer.

I see no personal attack at all. I do see you defending yourself after being indirectly called a racist. is everyone that thinks if you dislike Senator Obama you are a racist forget that Senator is half white?

phinfan3411
09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
If the mods do not think that is enough, I will begin immediately reading all of 772's posts, but thats as far as I will go, I mean I didn't kill anybody.

Dolphan7
09-23-2008, 01:03 PM
If the mods do not think that is enough, I will begin immediately reading all of 772's posts, but thats as far as I will go, I mean I didn't kill anybody.
:sidelol: If you take out the trash too, we'll call it even!

MoFinz
09-23-2008, 01:25 PM
:sidelol: If you take out the trash too, we'll call it even!

I resemble that remark....besides, i'm already married

:hi5:

ohall
09-23-2008, 02:29 PM

Sheesh even Obama supporters throw the race card around like it's candy. Nice!

ohall
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM
While I don't agree with 3411's assessment that Obama is a piece of trash, I couldn't have said what you said better myself.

Just because one doesn't like or agree with Obama doesn't make him a racist.

Tell that to Obama!

The_Dark_Knight
09-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Tell that to Obama!
Why???

When he starts paying my bills, then I'll worry about what HE thinks...or anyone else for that matter!! :up:

BillParFan
09-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Fact..........

McSame 2004....

"Without privatization, I don't see how you can possibly, over time, make sure that young Americans are able to receive Social Security benefits."

Listen for yourself! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyBwMy27Aoc&eurl=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/13/john-mccain-denies-social_n_106935.html)

FinFatale
09-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Fact..........

McSame 2004....

Listen for yourself! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyBwMy27Aoc&eurl=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/13/john-mccain-denies-social_n_106935.html)

We would grant Vietor a point if Obama had made any mention of workers being fearful of their future retirement (although this would apply only to those who had chosen to participate in private accounts, and not to everybody.) But Obama did not say that. Instead, he referred to "elderly women" in danger of poverty. He spoke of families "scrambling to figure out how to give their mothers and fathers, their grandmothers and grandfathers" a secure retirement not to families worrying about their own retirement. If Obama did not mean what he said to be a reference to current retirees, he could say so clearly and amend his words.

perhaps you should have read the whole article

Clipse
09-23-2008, 11:30 PM

Chuck Norris tears cure cancer...Obama cures people from Chuck Norris
Amazing. Took the words right out of my mouth. It is amazing lengths people go to backup Obama? :err:

Clipse
09-23-2008, 11:33 PM
MD, I believe, you are in the wrong here. I think many of us that support McCain can admit, he definitely has his faults, heck in the past week or so he has been saying he thinks Cuomo might make a good head of the SEC......

You seem to think Obama walks on water, and everyone is out to get him, and we should really get our research down, and were stupid to want to vote for McCain, and on, and on....

I will tell you something, I am smart enough to know Obama is a piece of trash like the rest of them....oh you can find something that might make McCain look bad, oh my god, a politician lying.....and you can find the same amount or more on Obama, it is TIRING..

You can write ten paragraphs on nothing, it does not change that Obama stands out on NOTHING, just like our choices... nothing.
Yea I've noticed the same thing. I recall many arguments I had with him during Primary season. It never ceases to amaze me how much his mancrush on Obama provokes him to go to any length to back him up. Like you said many McCain supporters (me included) can admit he has faults, but Obama supporters :rolleyes2: theyswear he does nothing wrong and never lies. Obama is the second coming of Christ to way too many people :err:

Dolphan7
09-24-2008, 01:29 AM
He said mancrush.:lol: