PDA

View Full Version : I'm telling ppl. Bret Farve is done.

kellyh3034
09-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Yea he can pull a rabbit out of his hat once and awhile. But he imho the most overrated QB in NFL history.

dolphinator86
09-22-2008, 09:26 PM
i dont think he is the most overrated.....but he is everyone's darling he is the back woods country boy having fun someone we can relate to.....i think he is over hyped he is good and yeah he has alot of stats but he only has one ring people treat him like he has won 5....i think the jets took a gamble but it will screw them long term now they will have to draft a new kid give a couple years to mature faneca is old Jenkins is old they soul their future for this year

MrEncinas
09-22-2008, 09:26 PM
I'll give you a bit overrated but I don't think he's done yet. Just last year the guy was in the Pro Bowl.

Anyone else notice the genius Jets fans in the crowd? J-E-S-T JEST? JEST? JEST?

dolphinator86
09-22-2008, 09:30 PM
I'll give you overrated but I don't think he's done yet. Just last year the guy was in the Pro Bowl.

Anyone else notice the genius Jets fans in the crowd? J-E-S-T JEST? JEST? JEST?

the pro bowl is a popularity contest i would not put much on that its all about the fans vote i mean the Boys' had 13 players.....i mean Roy Williams he get torched at least once a game he isnt a pro bowl safety not with dawkins and other high quality safeties in the NFC

MiZFiT
09-22-2008, 09:33 PM
so because he threw an int.. he is done??.. he holds the record for ints.. but he is getting old.. he needs to leave.. he wont be with the jets long enough to when the jets become competitive in the playoff race.. BRETT.. LEAVE THE NFL AND STAY AWAY!!

Marino613
09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
I only just caught the last play - Chambers for the TD! Whether or not Favre is done, I hope the Jets lose.

Anyway, this thread belongs in a different forum...

NYDieHardFinFan
09-22-2008, 09:36 PM
I wouldn't say the most over rated, a tad bit over rated. Jet fans thought they won the Super Bowl the day they signed him. You know they gave him the key chain to the city without the key because the Giants have the key! Hahaha it was something like that I think and you can tell Brett was saying to himself "Wow this is too much". Right now it's a back and forth game between the Jets nd Chargers, I dont see the Jets going to far even with Brett as their QB. It's too early in the game to tell but I hope the Jets play like this every game, Thank goodness I started the Dallas D instead of the NYJ D on my fantasy team this week!

adamprez2003
09-22-2008, 09:37 PM
His struggles are more to do with the Jesters being stupid enough to bring in a QB late in training camp and expecting him to know the playbook early in the season. I do agree he's overhyped but he's not done yet. He will struggle for the first half of the season so definitely enjoy it. Probably by week 10 you'll start seeing a bit of the old Favre. Hopefully they are out of playoff contention by then

Dtronic
09-22-2008, 09:44 PM
The interception machine is starting to fire on all cylinders now!

TakeOne
09-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Wasnt that his third INT this game?

Dtronic
09-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Wasnt that his third INT this game?

So far :lol:

MrEncinas
09-22-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/SA550018-1.jpg

fin-atic
09-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Oh My God...that is priceless. How F-ing stupid are Jet fans?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2008/09/SA550018-1.jpg

Finch83
^^^
Haha yeah I saw that. Jets fans make it easy for me to want to kick their teeth in.

With that said, I still cant believe the Jests (haha) beat us in Week one. Farve threw a luck TD and that decided the game.
I think we beat them in NY.

Deep2Evans
The Jets are extremely average.

djfresh47
09-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Coming late into training camp and learning a new system would make even the best Qb's struggle. Now San Diego at times can look like the best team in football. Then other times they look extremely average.

I can't fault the Jets for "going for it." I don't believe they set their franchise back because if they had any faith in Kellen Clemens they wouldn't of made the trade. I'm in the category of most people who just get sick of everything Favre. He's great and had a great career. Though it's not even his fault but ESPN seemingly having Favre watch the past few seasons became unbearable.

WVDolphan
09-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Favre blows.

kilgore Trout
09-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Favre blows.
Again. Now you are the expert on QBs that blow.

CedarPhin
09-25-2008, 10:13 PM
He should have been out of the league years ago.