PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR and Politics: The Same

MoFinz
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
NASCAR and politics are much the same. Big money controls whomever wins. The cars, even though they are branded different, are essentially the same. Politicians, even though they may be branded republican or democrat, are basically the same. Both industries play by their own rules, which we the people are not actually privy to. NASCAR markets and brands their images and makes gajillions. Politicians trot out the dog and pony show every couple of years, market and brand their images and seek to make the most money possible. Nascar fans and political junkies are fiercely loyal to their favorites and brands.

Man.....the epiphanies you can have sitting bored at work huh?:lol:

No politicans were hurt in the making of this thread. This thread is in no way, veiled or openly racist, prejudiced or jaundiced. Rinse lather and repeat

phinfan3411
09-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Are you calling me racist?

MoFinz
09-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Are you calling me racist?

Depends...do you like racing? If so, care to defend your obviously racist
leaning? Does this make me a race baiter?:hi5:

Tetragrammaton
09-23-2008, 01:05 PM
Wouldn't baseball be the same analogy?

phinfan3411
09-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Wayward, the best avatar yet! That is funny!

Dolphan7
09-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Too Funny!

MoFinz
09-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Wouldn't baseball be the same analogy?

Sure....feel free to insert whatever major sport you want to in the analogy....except Cricket.....we aint got days here;)

The_Dark_Knight
09-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Nascar!!!! :sidelol:

I'm Verne Lunquist and calling the race with me today is Richard Petty...and here's the green flag....

Down the straight away they go and into a left turn....and another left turn.....down the back stretch they go and they're really picking up speed....OH WAIT!!! A LEFT TURN!!!! OMG!!! I didn't see that coming, did you Richard? No Verne, that caught me completely by surprise to. where did that come from? That HAD to catch the drivers completely by surprise!

With 800 more left turns to go, let's pause for message from our sponsors. This is NASCAR on CBS.

Sorry...like MoFinz, I got bored too :tongue:

Dolphan7
09-23-2008, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TDAuSLqnpA

Bubba J on Nascar!

BlueFin
09-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Nascar!!!! :sidelol:

I'm Verne Lunquist and calling the race with me today is Richard Petty...and here's the green flag....

Down the straight away they go and into a left turn....and another left turn.....down the back stretch they go and they're really picking up speed....OH WAIT!!! A LEFT TURN!!!! OMG!!! I didn't see that coming, did you Richard? No Verne, that caught me completely by surprise to. where did that come from? That HAD to catch the drivers completely by surprise!

With 800 more left turns to go, let's pause for message from our sponsors. This is NASCAR on CBS.

Sorry...like MoFinz, I got bored too :tongue:

Well obviously you've never watched Watkins Glen or the race at Infineon where they turn left and right.......J/K;)

FinFatale
09-24-2008, 11:29 AM
now now don't be dissing my Nascar or there is going to be T R O U B L E and I really mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

The_Dark_Knight
09-24-2008, 12:06 PM
now now don't be dissing my Nascar or there is going to be T R O U B L E and I really mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno:
I'll buy you a new LIPSTICK. :sidelol:

FinFatale
09-24-2008, 12:09 PM
I'll buy you a new LIPSTICK. :sidelol:

lol that won't cut it, not this time!!!!! LOL

The_Dark_Knight
09-24-2008, 12:45 PM
lol that won't cut it, not this time!!!!! LOL
I'll get you a new color!!!! :sidelol: