PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock to Bill Clinton..."HILLARY LOST

finataxia24
09-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Megalomaniac Bill Clinton who was stumping for McSame on Letterman last night was then taken apart by Chris Rock.....GO CHRIS
Note to Bill Clinton STFU already

http://gawker.com/5053486/chris-rock-to-bill-clinton-hi... (http://gawker.com/5053486/chris-rock-to-bill-clinton-hillary-lost)

Dolphan7
09-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Clinton was stumping for McCain? I doubt that, but I did notice that Rock correctly called Bill out for "going out of his way to not mention the name Obama".

I thought that was interesting.

finataxia24
09-23-2008, 05:26 PM
to me BILL came across bitter... I think Chris was 100% in the right.
& FYI CHRIS ROCK SPECIAL ON HBO! SAT NIGHT its going to be great...

Dolphan7
09-23-2008, 05:32 PM
to me BILL came across bitter... I think Chris was 100% in the right.
& FYI CHRIS ROCK SPECIAL ON HBO! SAT NIGHT its going to be great...
You know he is. I think he wants McCain to win so Hillary can run again in 2012.

finataxia24
09-23-2008, 05:51 PM
its sad but I agree

when politicans act like this it just seems like they care more about having the power instead of getting out their backing someone that has the same believes they do. (almost exactly)

I think Hillary has to show some emotion, her political career depends on it
but it makes u wonder how much does she agree with Bill's Body language. Bill seems to be phoning it again. you see what I'm saying.

Dolphan7
09-23-2008, 06:28 PM
its sad but I agree

when politicans act like this it just seems like they care more about having the power instead of getting out their backing someone that has the same believes they do. (almost exactly)

I think Hillary has to show some emotion, her political career depends on it
but it makes u wonder how much does she agree with Bill's Body language. Bill seems to be phoning it again. you see what I'm saying.I see what you are saying, and I agree. Hillary and Bill are playing a very skillful little game I think, walking a very thin and hazy line. Not over enthusiastic about Obama, yet enough to satisfy the party hardliners, and not attacking Palin in hopes of protecting the women vote in 012.

FinFatale
09-23-2008, 09:33 PM
I see what you are saying, and I agree. Hillary and Bill are playing a very skillful little game I think, walking a very thin and hazy line. Not over enthusiastic about Obama, yet enough to satisfy the party hardliners, and not attacking Palin in hopes of protecting the women vote in 012.

This is just a suspicion on my part but I think something will come out on Senator Obama just before the election and it will be something that the Clinton machine is currently trying to dig up on him.
Just a feeling I have. There is no way that Sen. Hillary Clinton wants Senator Obama to win , it would surely mess her up for 2012.

Blackocrates
09-23-2008, 10:03 PM
This is just a suspicion on my part but I think something will come out on Senator Obama just before the election and it will be something that the Clinton machine is currently trying to dig up on him.
Just a feeling I have. There is no way that Sen. Hillary Clinton wants Senator Obama to win , it would surely mess her up for 2012.

It's not suspicion, it's wishful thinking. :D

phinfan3411
09-23-2008, 10:25 PM
On Wolf Blitzer about a week ago they had representatives from both campaigns on, and as usual they were going back and forth. My friend said the McCain rep got going a little, and stated in no uncertain terms that McCain is sitting on a whole folder of "items" for Obama but has been unwilling to use them yet, but the time may be coming.

Take it for what its worth, it would have never been smart for the pubs to destroy Obama until there is no chance Hillary could possibly get on the ballot. I have heard many times (get mad if you wish) they were wishing their opponent would be Obama, as they were much more afraid of Hillary.

We will all find out very soon.

#1 Fan
09-23-2008, 10:45 PM
"the patriots got a lot of points too, but they lost to the giants!" :lol:

also found his vick comment funny, but he stole that from TO about deer hunting.

Samphin
09-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Anyone else noticed how high Chris Rock was? His eyes were glassy as all get out and he couldn't sit still to save his life. The guy was definitely on something.

Having said that, the man is a genius and made me laugh even while probably snorting half a kilo up his nose last night...

myke1072
09-24-2008, 05:41 AM
Although I agree with the premise of what Chris Rock said, I hate that he always has to come back to black and white.

FinFatale
09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Although I agree with the premise of what Chris Rock said, I hate that he always has to come back to black and white.

I hate it too, just when he has me laughing he GOES THERE........I don't like it either.