PDA

View Full Version : same old politics

animay
09-24-2008, 12:29 AM
I've been reading all these comments and i finally realized something. There are 2 distinct sides here and each one is trying to convince the other that they are right and the others are wrong. Its all a bunch of got ya comments which if you chose the right source you can make anything sound correct. Those that want Barack will always find bad things about McCain and Palin and vice versa. Its not one sided both candidates suck. I'm pulling for McCain not because I think he's the best but the one that will cause the least amount of Damage. I see so many problems with our government and nobody does Jack. Now we have all these banks collapsing and congress wants us to bail them out. where were they when all this stuff was happening I guarantee this disaster hasn't affected their pockets. all they care about is getting elected and we never hold them responsible. people need to get involved write your congress and senators and let them know how you feel. Democrats wont change republican minds and republicans wont change democrat minds the minds we need to change are those of Our congressmen. They need to know that there is no free ride and we expect them to work for their money and if they don't we will replace them:shakeno:

MDFINFAN
09-24-2008, 01:04 AM
That's why we debate this here, we have different views, different politics, and different canidates we think can handle this.. we discuss, give opions, support them as much as we can be facts, some left facts, some right facts, some neutral, and in the end, just good ol passionate debates.. that's why we have the pofo.. to let our feelings about exactly what you descibed..join in..

Dolphan7
09-24-2008, 01:46 AM
I've been reading all these comments and i finally realized something. There are 2 distinct sides here and each one is trying to convince the other that they are right and the others are wrong. Its all a bunch of got ya comments which if you chose the right source you can make anything sound correct. Those that want Barack will always find bad things about McCain and Palin and vice versa. Its not one sided both candidates suck. I'm pulling for McCain not because I think he's the best but the one that will cause the least amount of Damage. I see so many problems with our government and nobody does Jack. Now we have all these banks collapsing and congress wants us to bail them out. where were they when all this stuff was happening I guarantee this disaster hasn't affected their pockets. all they care about is getting elected and we never hold them responsible. people need to get involved write your congress and senators and let them know how you feel. Democrats wont change republican minds and republicans wont change democrat minds the minds we need to change are those of Our congressmen. They need to know that there is no free ride and we expect them to work for their money and if they don't we will replace them:shakeno:Welcome to the POFO.

When the world seems to be falling to pieces around us, some still need a good source of entertainment. American Politics - a new sitcom on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC Starring Johnny McCain and Barrack Obama with guest stars Sarah Palin and Joe Biden.

It's a new brand of comedy that will guarantee to make you pee your pants.:)