PDA

View Full Version : Laura Bush: Palin lacks foreign policy experience

ih8brady
09-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Laura Bush: Palin lacks foreign policy experience

First lady Laura Bush says Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin lacks sufficient foreign policy experience but is a very quick study.
In an interview Wednesday with CNN, the first lady remarked that it's fortunate that Republican presidential nominee John McCain has foreign policy experience himself.

Does this mean Laura Bush hates women and America?

FinFatale
09-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Laura Bush: Palin lacks foreign policy experience

Does this mean Laura Bush hates women and America?

I don't think it's any secret that Gov. Sarah Palin isn't well versed in foreign policy. I don't believe that Laura Bush hate women nor America.......now your point???????????' cause I think it's coming LOL

MoFinz
09-24-2008, 06:13 PM
No...it means she hates her because shes a black muslim woman. Get it straight

MDFINFAN
09-24-2008, 06:42 PM
No...it means she hates her because shes a black muslim woman. Get it straight

Well isn't that the case, ppl hate black muslins, just the mention of the name get everyone's blood rushing...say Obama and muslins, everyone run to read what's it about..wanting so desperately to tie him to a muslim, any muslim, like no one else in the world knows any muslims..but at least Lora is honest and knows this lady isn't ready to be president on day one..and wasn't ready when McCain picked her...that shows it's not about country first.:rolleyes:

ih8brady
09-24-2008, 06:45 PM
I don't think it's any secret that Gov. Sarah Palin isn't well versed in foreign policy. I don't believe that Laura Bush hate women nor America.......now your point???????????' cause I think it's coming LOL

The Republican machine has been calling anyone who questions the abilities of this governor who has no experience on the national level a sexist. This is from the same party that has called any liberal or working woman a feminazi over the past 20 some years.

MoFinz
09-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Well isn't that the case, ppl hate black muslins, just the mention of the name get everyone's blood rushing...say Obama and muslins, everyone run to read what's it about..wanting so desperately to tie him to a muslim, any muslim, like no one else in the world knows any muslims..but at least Lora is honest and knows this lady isn't ready to be president on day one..and wasn't ready when McCain picked her...that shows it's not about country first.:rolleyes:

Then you admit Obama's not ready as well. Because he has zero edge on Palin....go ahead. Just push Biden to the top of that ticket...stay consistent:hi5:

BTW, she never said palin wasn't ready, just that she didn't have a lot of foreign policy experience. If that's your criteria...GO JOE!

Clipse
09-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Thank god Obama has alot of foreign policy experience though :rolleyes2:

Tetragrammaton
09-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Why can't a conservative talk about Palin's credentials without mentioning Obama?

FinFatale
09-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Why can't a conservative talk about Palin's credentials without mentioning Obama?

Probably for the same reason you can't post without defending him. ;)

Tetragrammaton
09-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Probably for the same reason you can't post without defending him. ;)

You are proving my point.

I can talk about Obama's credentials, stances on issues, background, etc without mentioning the other three members of this race. Why can't conservatives talk about Palin without comparing her to Obama?

It tells me that they don't believe what they are saying. Otherwise they wouldn't need the comparison. A reporter asked Gingrich about her credentials right after she was picked, and he asked the reporter to name significant Obama legislation.

If Obama is so bad, then so is Palin, in this worldview.