PDA

View Full Version : Palin: Gaffe on McCain's regulatory record..

MDFINFAN
09-24-2008, 09:41 PM
now i know why the McCain campaign don't allow too many interviews..

On McCain pushing for more regulation over his 26 years in the congress\senate...

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

You can see the transcripts or video here, so no one will question my word on this one..

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/24/eveningnews/main4476173.shtml

What answer, other than what you said I'll have to go find you more..26 years and only one incident of saying we need oversight on something..

But notice Palin can't speak outside her talking points, it's like a robot...McCain..country first, yea right..

phinfan3411
09-25-2008, 07:12 AM
now i know why the McCain campaign don't allow too many interviews..

On McCain pushing for more regulation over his 26 years in the congress\senate...

You can see the transcripts or video here, so no one will question my word on this one..

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/24/eveningnews/main4476173.shtml

What answer, other than what you said I'll have to go find you more..26 years and only one incident of saying we need oversight on something..

But notice Palin can't speak outside her talking points, it's like a robot...McCain..country first, yea right..

MD, where is it written in stone we need more regulation in many other things?? I am not looking for a robot that wants to regulate everything, if that is what you are looking for, your crazy. You are pushing off the point that you have NO COMEBACK FOR. McCain was right, he attempted to regulate the businesses that have gotten us in this mess, Obama your hero did NOTHING......

That is the point, there is nothing else, Obama was wrong, but go ahead and go into the inane answer of well...McCain does not have a history of regulation, wow that is a good answer, really he doesn't, that is just fascinating, just when it needs to be done.

phinfan3411
09-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Let me also add that I did not like the answer, it was weak, she let her put her into a corner, and took advantage of her on a group of questions she should have hit out of the park.

MDFINFAN
09-25-2008, 01:25 PM
MD, where is it written in stone we need more regulation in many other things?? I am not looking for a robot that wants to regulate everything, if that is what you are looking for, your crazy. You are pushing off the point that you have NO COMEBACK FOR. McCain was right, he attempted to regulate the businesses that have gotten us in this mess, Obama your hero did NOTHING......

That is the point, there is nothing else, Obama was wrong, but go ahead and go into the inane answer of well...McCain does not have a history of regulation, wow that is a good answer, really he doesn't, that is just fascinating, just when it needs to be done.

My hero had just got to the Senate like 5 days before this..the repubs were in charge at that time, I really don't think my hero could have did much..woudn't that be a fair assessment, your hero couldn't get his own party to listen at the time, I doubt very much my hero could.. let's be fair..

My point is Palin isn't ready for prime time, this is the judgement of your hero. I personally think his judgement on this particular canidate is flawed.

ohall
09-26-2008, 12:15 AM
How is this important again?