PDA

View Full Version : Well.....Jets fans start the excuses......

FINSFAN2781
09-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Just as we all thought. I was just checking out the Jets board, and what a surprise, they are complaining about Brett and how it was a waste. This is music to my ears. My how quickly they turn. Just as some of us said, myself included, by week 4 after they are 0-3 or 1-2, the excuses and complaining will start and sure enough, they are right on schedule. How can you not love this?

Not sure if this thread belongs here, so if not, please move it.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=36142

SabanHater
09-25-2008, 01:38 PM
jets fans have potty mouths.
I love the one dude who still has CP in his avatar.

Living in the past, are we?

Vertical Limit
09-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Beast of the East forum or Depth's if it's just talking smack about rivals.

This has nothing to do with the Dolphins.

kingjust30
09-25-2008, 01:41 PM
I Love Thins, I Live In Nyc And Im Rubbing It In 2 Every Jets Fan.i Look Like A Genius Now Cause Ive Been Saying It Was A Terrible Move Since Day 1. And My Reasons Were That Gregg Jennings In My Eyes Is A Top 7 Wr.and Gb Has A Great Team.i Think Brett Was A Product Of His Enviorment In Qb And I Swore That Rodgers Would Come In And Look Even Better Than Brett.and So Far Every Thing I Said Came True And Im Just Telling These Jets Fans I Told U So ,your Team Spent All This Money And There No Better Than Us.

SabanHater
ahhhhh hahahahahaha!!!!!

"We should have gotten that new guy Miami got. What was his name again....... Pennington?"

Slim
The thing that bothers me is, dolphin fans are just as bad. Remember this place a week ago? We practically wanted Ronnie cut, Sporano fired & Pennington crucified.

Dolfan3773
09-25-2008, 01:42 PM
LOL..i love it

CedarPhin
09-25-2008, 01:44 PM
But Favre was their savior! How can this be?

LOL.

PhinsPhan122
09-25-2008, 01:45 PM
As much as they suck and how bad they've looked, give them time. Their schedule lightens up a bit and pretty soon they could be 5-3 or so. They should complete for a playoff spot this year. I don't think they will get one, but I doubt that team wins less than 7 games.

Sofla328
09-25-2008, 01:54 PM
jets fans have potty mouths.
I love the one dude who still has CP in his avatar.

Living in the past, are we?

yo man, hate to say this, but you still have a JT reference in your avatar.....

PhinzN703
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Just as we all thought. I was just checking out the Jets board, and what a surprise, they are complaining about Brett and how it was a waste. This is music to my ears. My how quickly they turn. Just as some of us said, myself included, by week 4 after they are 0-3 or 1-2, the excuses and complaining will start and sure enough, they are right on schedule. How can you not love this?

Not sure if this thread belongs here, so if not, please move it.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=36142

Overreaction at it's best :beer1: